Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Missing Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo so much.....while watching MV and hearing song HELLO:( 

Please, everything will go smoothly to DOTS :w00t:

-Best drama -Best actress -Best actor -Best couple -Best director -Best writer -Best screenplay -Best OST -Best bromance , best and best.......

to those who share her video of documentary thank you so much god bless! when i hear her voice i feel that i am a proud fan of her, i am  also a mother with two kids and im forever thankful to God for the gift that he gave me two adorable kids blessing from him, to the parent of those kids i feel sorry to them i will include you to my prayers, Kyo you are the best everything about you is great continue doing good deeds to others and we are always here for you god bless and be safe we love you i am forever proud Kyonatics!

• Like 16

17 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

thanks for the update everyone! love to see the new CF of SHK its been years that she did a new CF for Lotte Icis MIneral Water , well this is one of her few surprises to her fans  I guess more to come! as usual she is super pretty in this CF

623636a9jw1f3jldxrfplg20br0g9hdx.gif

623636a9jw1f3jld5i9sfg20gn0g91l0.gif

623636a9jw1f3jlch76hmg20gn0g94qt.gif

Hide contents

623636a9jw1f3jlcuy3dbg20gn0g91kx.gif

Hide contents

623636a9jw1f3jlcumz7yg20gn0g91ky.gif

Hide contents

623636a9jw1f3jlbvqm52g20gn0g94qp.gif

Thanks for posting these gifs

SHK looks so youthful and girly in this CF for Lotte mineral water.

she looks great for 34,  how does she remain so youthful and beautiful.  She looks better than many celebrities half her age...

a true goddess....

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Thanks for posting these gifs

SHK looks so youthful and girly in this CF for Lotte mineral water.

she looks great for 34,  how does she remain so youthful and beautiful.  She looks better than many celebrities half her age...

a true goddess....

true she looks like 23 years old and she is the most goddess of all goddess!

• Like 5

me too find it hard to earn points for voting how I wish i'm a pro in app games so I can have more points to vote! still happy that SHK is still on the number 1 spot and I feel that there's  a greater chance for her to appear in Baeksang Arts Award this time! missing DoTs , SHK deserves a Daesang /Grand Prize award for her Dr KMY role! looking forward  for more surprises from her , maybe another cover photo for K Magazine or another new CF! hope Elle China will release her photos soon.....

6afb0f0cjw1f3ktbtucnzj20rs0df42f.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f3ktbsu2elj20rs0exn1v.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f3ktbv9dnaj20rs0fc428.jpg

credit:weibo

in whatever angle , SHK always look gorgeous

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f3ktbu9qynj20rs0o8wjm.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f3ktbvgw4uj20rs0o6jvi.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f3ktbukhw7j20rs0o6dl3.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f3ktbs6rh2j20rs0o7440.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f3ktbt4z97j20rs0fhjuz.jpg

• Like 20

Thank you @khxy so much for your translation, I did have the chance to watch the live stream and couldn't contain myself from being moved every second I heard her voice :tears:. Her narration is so beautiful, I feel that she puts her soul into it and the documentary's message is truly conveyed in an emotional and genuine way. From the choice of project, I have more admiration to this down to earth women and have much respect to her beautiful soul.

And thank you guys for the sharing on her new mineral water CF, at first I thought it was a long time ago since in this clip, she looks like 24-25 years old to me :blink: And looking at her bright smile at the end of the CF makes me happy so much because it doesn't look like a professional or try-to-look-cool smile but seems like she so enjoys herself :lol: Her expression reminds me of the scene in DOTS when she said "cute doll type?" and then laughed wholeheartedly, it's the cute and natural side of her that I genuinely enjoy to see ^_^

• Like 12

1 hour ago, sunflower91_ said:

me too find it hard to earn points for voting how I wish i'm a pro in app games so I can have more points to vote! still happy that SHK is still on the number 1 spot and I feel that there's  a greater chance for her to appear in Baeksang Arts Award this time! missing DoTs , SHK deserves a Daesang /Grand Prize award for her Dr KMY role! looking forward  for more surprises from her , maybe another cover photo for K Magazine or another new CF! hope Elle China will release her photos soon.....

I ended up subscribing to magazines and movie clubs since I don't have time to play those games (and I suck at them) :sweatingbullets: , oh the things we do for SHK ^_^ but it'll all be worth it just to see her at Baeksang and you're right, her portrayal of KMY deserves a daesang :)

@khxy thank you thank you thank you for the video link :lol: you're a life saver! I could listen to SHK all day. SHK would make a great dj, her voice is so soothing :wub:

Spoiler

Although I could barely understand what they're saying, the documentary was so heart-breaking. I could totally see why SHK became emotional while narrating it :tears: It's hard to watch the kids and their families suffering, that's why I didn't go to pediatrics, at least with older people I could rationalize that at least they got to live their lives, while the same could not be said for pediatric patients :(

• Like 11

Hi all,

I've been stalking this account for almost 1 month now and today I decided to create an account to show my support to SHK and I wish that we can stay this thread active. Btw I'm from philippines and Hye-kyo is very popular here because of Autumn Tale, Full House,TWTWB and of course DOTS 

• Like 16

Spoiler

^ oh, i hate games and i have rules at home which is not allowed to play games at daily days, only at weekends, but since it's national day here today, i got them to play for me as they are quite good to learn how to play though they are still very young lol , i am a iphone user and i have to borrow android of my little one for this... i really think i'm loosing my mind just bcos of SS....aigooo.

Kyo, I really wish to see her at Baeksang award...and i also hope Kyo can have a birthday fan meeting this year.

I love Kyo in this gown :wub:

DeUZvv.jpg

• Like 19

good morning Kyonatics lets start our day with a good vibes. i really miss our queen i hope she decided to comeback doing a drama or movie. i hope she will attend the awrards nght i want to see her walking on the red carpet oh our goddess im imagining her already wearing gown  how beautiful she is  guys lets vote for the queen to win gogogo have a blessed day and god bless all be safe guys.

• Like 9

Nowadays, the first thing I do when i wake up is to look into the Baeksang Art Awards app and to see that our beloved SHK unnie is leading by such a big margin really made my day. Then, I will start to earn points to vote while eating breakfast and spend the rest of the day happily knowing our beloved SHK unnie is receiving so much love from people all around the world. I'm so proud to be a little fan of hers. And I'm so happy that she's back, active in the limelight so we get to see and hear more of her.

• Like 16