Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

can't wait to have my copy of this !  WOW its awesome "ONE FINE DAY"  ,  does anyone knows when it will be available in Korea?  so it's gonna be a double cover magazine??? hope it's not that heavy like Harpers Bazaar.

Vogue Korea
47분 전[inside VK] 지금 온라인에서 뜨거운 화제를 모으고 있는 <#보그>와 송혜교&강동원의 만남! SNS에서 맨 먼저(!) 따끈따끈한 두 배우의 표지를 공개합니다. 흑백과 컬러, 두 가지 버전으로 여러분들께 9월호가 찾아갑니다. 기대해주세요!#SongHyeKyo #GangDongWon

#보그닷컴 #송혜교 & #강동원 B컷 화보 >> http://goo.gl/iXcmVx

사진: [inside VK] 지금 온라인에서 뜨거운 화제를 모으고 있는 <#보그>와 송혜교&강동원의 만남! SNS에서 맨 먼저(!) 따끈따끈한 두 배우의 표지를 공개합니다. 흑백과 컬러, 두 가지 버전으로 여러분들께 9월호가 찾아갑니다. 기대해주세요! #SongHyeKyo #GangDongWon  #보그닷컴 #송혜교 & #강동원 B컷 화보 >> http://goo.gl/iXcmVx

Vogue Korea
8월 13일 · 수정됨[Vogue.com] 9월호의 표지 모델이자 영화 <두근두근 내 인생> 두 주인공, #송혜교 와 #강동원! 이들과 <#보그>가 함께한 파리 화보 촬영의 B컷을 지금 '보그닷컴'에서 전격 공개합니다! >> http://goo.gl/iXcmVx 

Introducing our new cover stars, #SongHyeKyo and #GangDongWon for September issue! Check out this B-cut editorials 'Best & Behind' atwww.vogue.co.kr

사진: [Vogue.com] 9월호의 표지 모델이자 영화 <두근두근 내 인생> 두 주인공, #송혜교 와 #강동원! 이들과 <#보그>가 함께한 파리 화보 촬영의 B컷을 지금 '보그닷컴'에서 전격 공개합니다! >> http://goo.gl/iXcmVx   Introducing our new cover stars, #SongHyeKyo and #GangDongWon for September issue! Check out this B-cut editorials 'Best & Behind' at www.vogue.co.kr

Kyonatics are fast as wildfire. I have just browsed the page, and you have posted them here.

Here is my thought:
The left poster: Like a couple, a feeling of protection, proudness and confidence.
The right one: Exactly Mama Mirae and Papa Daeso in Vogue Edition. The same Mirae and Daeso takes a new coat (luxurious and more stylish) :x

foresthill, hahahhaha....if it's okay with you to be put up in a jail with this reason? why not??? :)) well it's okay with me to become disabled as long as i get to see our dear kyo in person...hahahaha (wow, now i really can say that i'm that obsessed fan of her) :)) :))
------------i super missed meiyan too....she's been so good to all of us & contributed a lot with this thread...i can only hope she's doing well.
rubylia, woah the O2 couple??? 8->...i missed them so much....and how sweet of kyo to visit in sung on his filming location :> 
utkim unnie, OMG!!!! the vogue cover was so mesmerizing....they're so cute & so confident with their pose ( i mean, i can see that there was no awkward moments w/ the both of them, ooops..hehehe.sorry)....our kyo was so, yeah mischievous as rjuliet said & elegant as the same time.....how i really wish i can get a copy of this mag.... [-O< 

and to MPL. FIGHTING!!!!

thank you everyone for the updates & all.. :D

@Utkim,

maybe flowers on his pants flake off from his sweater

:D

Kyo ah, I always love this strong and naughty trait of you. I hope you are more self-confident, full of pride and do anything you like (of course I will always be there for you coz I know what you do will always realiable and truthful as you are always)

Dont know why but Kyo posters from Vogue inspire my hidden romantic person :-/ . Sorry for bearing with me! (:|

• Like 1

is it just me or kdw oppa looks like hwang xiao ming on the colored cover of vogue? :D Shk really suit the classic look, so gorgeous

so nice to see kyo together again w/ jis & twtwb team too bad writer nhk is not there

Riz, HXM? haha, maybe a bit alike :D . His time is coming in December :))

Korean media report about this visit :D

4jf8cQ.jpg
http://sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/read.jsp?pmArticleId=10000679301

notice that jis rest his chin on kyo's head .....opss...i will stop here before  it's too late ;)) . Joking, but i am really glad to see how close they are, friends support each other :D

From dc, i like both pics
Fx0V9A.png
dc

hi guys!
here's the translation of Ms. Park's tweet with O2 couple :D 
#괜찮아 사랑이야 ,,, 장재열 작가 방 습격 ,,, 오랜만에 수 오빠 만나러 간 영 ,,, 김규태 감독님, 박환 조명감독님과 한컷 ,,, 모두모두 넘넘 따뜻하게 맞아주셔서 감사해욤 ,,, 

#Itsoay it's love ,,, surprise attack on writer Jang Jaeyeol's room ,,, Young who came to meet with Soo oppa since a long time ,,, A pic with director Kim Kyutae and lighting director Park Hwan ,,, everyone thanks a lot for welcoming warmly ,,, 
BvKYc9tCYAAFNV-.jpg

Guest sunflower91

thanks so much Sikoku for the translation! love to see oh young and oh soo again.  btw if its not a burden to you , may i know what event is this (pls see poster below) coz they have mentioned here that it is either a fansigning event or a premiere showing of MPL ,  and about the dates they said it is a promo for the said event that 30 will be invited for this aug 29 event ,  please help 

class="at_title"Kang Dong Won Says Song Hye Kyo Can Really Curse

By Julie Jones | August 13, 2014 12:02 PM EDT

My Palpitating Life

Kang Dong Won recently praised his co-star Song Hye Kyo on her work in the filmlb_icon1.png "My Palpitating Life."

Not only is she a good actress, he said at a recent press conference, but she is also an excellent studenticon1.png. He taught her how to swear and she surprised him with her mastery of those curse words.

"You can hear Song Hye Kyo's tough swear words in this film," he said.  Audiences will also get to see the easy going and wild side of her as well."

To read the article, visit kdramastars.com.

• Like 1

Guest deaborj

imageAt first, i didn't understand why this shot is called a "B -CUT" (this means photos that are good but not used for the cover)=== then I realized, it can also mean or stand for BEAUTIFUL (COUPLE LOOK) Cut! (hope this does not qualify as shipping in this forum hehehe :D 
Then I saw this...the "A-CUTS" (esp the B&W cover)사진: [inside VK] 지금 온라인에서 뜨거운 화제를 모으고 있는 <#보그>와 송혜교&강동원의 만남! SNS에서 맨 먼저(!) 따끈따끈한 두 배우의 표지를 공개합니다. 흑백과 컬러, 두 가지 버전으로 여러분들께 9월호가 찾아갑니다. 기대해주세요! #SongHyeKyo #GangDongWon    #보그닷컴 #송혜교 & #강동원 B컷 화보 >> http://goo.gl/iXcmVxNow A is indeed better than B because A stands for AMAZING, AWESOME (couple look) SHOTS!
Surely Kyo and KDW has an amazing and hot on screen and mag cover chemistry....MPL Fighting! :D

I'm so glad seeing that pic which SHK visited the set of ITOL. Finally, I can see them together once again after TWTWB.  At first, I couldn't believe what I saw and I thought it was just a PTS pic. :D
I wonder whether SHK will appear in IOTL as a cameo or not. I do hope it will happen. :)
Anw, Wishing SHK good luck on her movie 'MPL' :-bd

Really love twitter photo of SHK, JIS and the director! TWTWB is my favorite performance of hers. That photo made me miss that drama so I watched few of my fav episodes today. SHK is so beautiful in that drama. The chemistry between the two is explosive! I can't get myself to watch JIS's latest drama. I am not ready to let go of O2!

Kyaaaahhhh!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ I knew it!!I posted before about my hope for SHK to do a cameo of JIS's ex in It's Okay... :D:D Oh Young did cameo (If ever that is consider a cameo.) Now, she visited the set of It's Okay soooooo....I think it isnt far fetch to wish for that cameo... :-bd Dramagods...please make it happen.. [-O< [-O< [-O< I'll be good, I promise...lol..Suddenly missing Oh Soo oppa and Youngie.. :\"> :x (This is in no way related to shipping right? :-* Bec. I'm sailing the playing safe ship..keke)