Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo Looks Absolutely Stunning in Her Latest Campaign for Chaumet

Song Hye Kyo Looks Absolutely Stunning in Her Latest Campaign for Chaumet

IMAGE INSTAGRAM @wkorea

South Korean actress (and goddess) Song Hye Kyo is at it again. In her latest campaign for French jewelry brand Chaumet, the Descendant of the Sun star made a show of her radiant beauty, proving once again that aging is beyond her. She is the brand’s Asia-Pacific ambassador.

The 2020 campaign is for Chaumet’s Bee My Love collection. W Korea posted a slew of photos moments ago, featuring close-up portraits of Song Hye Kyo donning delicate pieces from the collection. There's even a video of her flaunting the dazzling bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings that were mostly encrusted with diamonds. 

song-hye-kyo-chaumet-insert-2.jpg

Unlike the sultry glam photoshoot she did for Elle Singapore last April, these beautiful shots by W Korea embrace the actress in her natural element: relaxed, glowing, and elegantly feminine. Her makeup look was minimal, with just a touch of color on her lips, eyes, and cheeks. Her hair was swept into a messy updo with tendrils that framed her flawless face. Proof that she doesn't need much to look breathtaking! 

She appears to be wearing clothes that follow a nude color scheme, first a dainty frock, then a smart collared blouse—all of which look amazing against the 18-karat gold accessories. We’re taking mental notes because aside from Hye Kyo’s porcelain skin, we also can’t get over the monochromatic styling.  

song-hye-kyo-chaumet-insert-4.jpg

Chaumet drew inspiration from the imperial symbol of bees. The geometric honeycomb designs of the pieces represent solid love and an assertive air of femininity. It’s no wonder Song Hye Kyo is smitten with them: “I love the design of the collection, its natural beauty, vivacity and fashionable style… The jewelry pieces also go well with my daily look–relaxed, effortless and natural,” she says.

So basically, if Song Hye Kyo came in jewelry form, it would be this collection. You can bet we want everything from it if it means we’ll look as gorgeous as her! To tell you the truth though, we couldn't help but let our fangirl hearts speak to us as well: Apparently, Hye Kyo’s wedding ring from when she tied the knot came from this exact collection. So yup, we’re sold! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

WOW  after 2 days , the new Chaumet ad of SHK still garnered much attention from socmed and a lot of news articles not only in Korea but in some Asian countries as well which only proves how famous she is ! Happy with her partnership with Chaumet , SHK truly shines !

6afb0f0cgy1ghhz75idrij20u01741kx.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1ghhz785g7nj20u01cjtnh.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1ghhz7cm90oj20u011eh0e.jpg

more articles on SHK Bee my Love campaign

https://news.nate.com/search?q=송혜교+&page=1

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Korean celebrities who are luxury brands ambassadors :

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/fashion/style-file/korean-celebrities-luxury-brands-ambassadors/

Song Hye Kyo

The Korean actress, known for her roles in Korean dramas such as Descendants of the Sun and Autumn in my Heart, was chosen as the brand ambassador for Chaumet not only in Korea, but Asia Pacific, in December 2018. And we reckon her elegance makes her a perfect fit for the brand!

• Like 6

More on Bee my Love Chaumet ad of SHK as featured on Yahoo Lifestyle news SG :

Korean star Song Hye-kyo returns to the spotlight with Chaumet's new campaign     Yahoo Lifestyle SEA5 August 2020

Song Hye-kyo models Bee My Love collection. (PHOTO: Chaumet)

S. Korea’s much-loved celebrity Song Hye Kyo returns to the spotlight again, this time in a Chaumet jewellery campaign featuring the maison’s Bee My Love collection. Bee My Love reinterprets the imperial symbol of bee through the motif of Honeybee during Napoleon’s time.

In an interview with SCMP, the actress shared her thoughts on coping during these difficult times: “I have learned a lot about myself during this time. I have learned to cherish the people in my life who have stood by me through the most challenging times.”

“At the end of the day, all we have is each other and all we can offer one another during this time is love and kindness. Love, care and share with people around you, because they may need it more than you think.”

As the brand ambassador of Chaumet, a Paris-based jewellery brand, Song embodies Chaumet’s ethos of ‘Grace and Character’ perfectly – the notion where one stays true to one’s own instincts and tastes without yielding, whilst representing a femininity of today

On their collaboration, Song says, “I am so thrilled to work with Chaumet again for one of their most iconic collections that is also close to my heart. I love the versatility of Bee My Love as it can be so inspiring and invigorating to create your own style, where every piece of jewellery represents a unique moment in your life”.

The range offers a wide range for mixing and matching, whether you choose from the wide array of 18K white gold, rose gold or yellow gold earrings, rings, bracelets or necklaces, or pieces set with precious stones that further bring out the colours and vibrancy of summer.

Prices start from S$1,300 for a Bee My Love ring in rose gold to S$39,900 for a Bee My Love rose gold necklace that is set with diamonds.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/korean-star-song-hye-kyo-returns-to-the-spotlight-with-chaumet-campaign-072229334.html

• Like 5

Song Hye Kyo first opened her heart about the motivation to overcome the incident

Not money or fame, it is the good relationship with family and friends that motivates Song Hye Kyo to overcome difficulties and is what she cherishes the most.

Song Hye Kyo 1

During the time when she joined the entertainment world, Song Hye Kyo only focused on her career and rarely shared her private life. Before Song Joong Ki's divorce and former love dating rumors, Hyun Bin, the Descendants of the Sun actress only chose to be silent. Only a few weeks after their names were covered in the newspapers, Song Hye Kyo denied the rumor of reuniting male star Crash landing on you . In a recent interview, the top Korean star opened her heart about how she overcame the difficulties as well as what is most precious to her in the present.

Face around the time difficult constraints. When asked about the most difficult times of his life, Song Hye Kyo took the recent pandemic as an example. For the actress, the current time is an opportunity for her to learn and practice. She learned to appreciate the people who have stood with her to overcome challenges. In the end, according to Song Hye Kyo, all we have is love and kindness. 

Song Hye Kyo - The goddess of beauty refused to reverse time
Song Hye Kyo - The goddess of beauty refused to reverse time
For Korean beauties, nothing in the world can be forced to pray. "Always love, care and share with those around you, because they may need it more than you think." Close and strong relationships are the driving force for Song Hye Kyo to overcome all difficulties. She believes that love, trust, and sacrifice will be the answers to the solutions. The actress said: “The whole world is facing a very difficult time due to COVID-19 . Through this experience, I have learned to cherish those who always protect and stand with me. I believe we will get through this difficult period thanks to mutual trust and help. For me, love, sacrifice and mutual support are the most important things in this moment. 
Latest images of song hye kyo

Photo: ELLE Singapore

Comments received on love, friendship and intimacy

In an interview with W Korea , the "no age" actress confided that she is always sincere and devoted in close relationships.

“I always live wholeheartedly with my relatives and friends. In my opinion, the emotions are most vivid, the most valuable is when they are felt completely and honestly.

Sincere affection between family and friends is the most valuable "asset" in Song Hye Kyo's life. For the actress, nothing is more important than sharing and connecting with loved ones. “The bond between family and friends is the most important thing to me, it is also the most valuable“ gift ”I have. I believe the most important emotion is the deep attachment and sincerity between people, ”shared the actress.
chaumet song hye kyo

Despite the rumors and gossip surrounding her, Song Hye Kyo focuses only on the values she considers the most important in life. It was her family and friends - who were always by her side during the most difficult times. (Photo: ELLE Singapore)

After his unfinished marriage with Song Joong Ki, the female star spoke for the first time about love . She thinks that all love needs efforts to preserve and protect from both sides.

“Every relationship is unique and there is no standard answer to what to do or say when dealing with love. Love is a difficult and complicated problem of life ”.

"Every story about love has in common: maintaining and preserving affection always requires an attitude of cooperation and perseverance from both sides." Love with acting

Also in the interview, Song Hye Kyo shared her passion for acting and the reason why she loves acting. The actress born in 1981 thinks that sometimes it is not easy to express her feelings. However, for Song Hye Kyo, acting is an opportunity for her to express and understand her own feelings. That is also one of the reasons why she loves this job.

“I believe that no matter who you are, it is very difficult to express all the emotions you want to convey. But as an actor, I can express my emotions through my roles. I think that's the reason why I'm really passionate about acting ”.

Song Hye Kyo - Born as a Phoenix
Song Hye Kyo - Born as a Phoenix
Talented, beautiful and increasingly seductive, Song Hye Kyo is one of the most powerful female stars in the Korean showbiz world. Like Phuong ...
Song Hye Kyo in the movie Encounter

Song Hye Kyo in the movie Encounter (Image: tvN)

Also because of her passion for acting, Song Hye Kyo always pays attention to her efforts and hard work. She always nurtures her love for art to be able to "burn" her wholeheartedly at work and energize her hard working years.

“Whether an actor or an ordinary person, I always remind myself to maintain the same belief and passion as when I first started. With this spirit, I always try my best and try my best. I appreciate loyalty, hard work and perseverance with the career ". source credit @https://www-elle-vn.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.elle.vn/sao-va-showbiz/song-hye-kyo-vuot-qua-bien-co/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDAAQE%3D#aoh=15972911080628&amp_ct=1597291117217&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.elle.vn%2Fsao-va-showbiz%2Fsong-hye-kyo-vuot-qua-bien-co

• Like 2

- In my opinion, Kyo is the prettiest and most honest, she lives true to herself...that"s what we worship her -She"s not like the majority of Korean women who are doomed, submissive and accept their bad habits, even when that man and husband go into an affair .

• Like 1

Actress Song Hyekyo donated a large signboard to the village of Utoro, Japan, along with Sungshin Women's University professor Seo Kyungdeok to mark the 75th anniversary of Korea's liberation day.

1.jpg

Actress Song Hyekyo donated a large signboard to the village of Utoro, Japan, along with Sungshin Women's University professor Seo Kyungdeok to mark the 75th anniversary of Korea's liberation from Japanese colonial rule.

Professor Seo said on his Instagram account on the 15th, "I donated a large signboard to the village of Utoro in Japan with actor Song Hyekyo to mark the 75th anniversary of Korea's liberation from Japanese colonial rule."

Professor Seo Kyungdeok's research team explained, "The wooden information board is 2m wide and 1.5m long, and it is also made in Korean, Japanese and English," adding, "The characteristics of the information board have been constantly communicating with residents of Utoro Village since a few months ago, and it is made with the phrases and designs they want."

Professor Seo was in charge of planning and promoting the donation, and Song Hyekyo was in charge of sponsoring the donation. The two also donated 20,000 copies of the guidebook, both in Korean and Japanese, to Utoro.

Professor Seo said, "It was difficult for visitors to get off the subway station and visit the Utoro Village Hall Eruhwa, so we installed a notice board at the entrance of the village," adding, "The situation of Korean historical sites remaining overseas due to the Corona 19 incident this year is not very good either. The more this happens, the more we have to pay attention to it...source credit @https://www.storykpop.com/2020/08/actress-song-hyekyo-donated-large.html?m=1

• Like 1

news

Song Hye-kyo donated a large information board to Utoro Village in Japan on the 75th anniversary of liberation (photo)

Song Hye-kyo has been working with Professor Seo Gyeong-deok to support the relics of the independence movement for nine years.

August 15, 2020 11:55 KST
5f374b3e2300009504522404.jpeg?cache=xWaGD3xYMY&ops=scalefit_630_noupscale
NEWS 1
Song Hye-kyo 

It was found that actor Song Hye-kyo donated a large information board to the village of Utoro in Japan on the 75th anniversary of liberation .

On the 15th, Professor Seo Kyung-deok of Sungshin Women's University released a related picture on Instagram saying, “We donated a large signboard to the village of Utoro in Japan with actor Song Hye-kyo.”

?size=l
He said, “It was difficult for visitors to get off the subway station and go to the Utoro town hall,'Eruhwa', so we installed it at the entrance of the village.” I made it with,” he said.

He said, “We have already donated 20,000 copies of the guidebook in Korean and Japanese together with Song Hye-kyo to Utoro village.” “The situation of the Korean historical sites remaining overseas due to the Corona 19 incident is not very good, but the more we are It's time to pay attention.”

For the past nine years, Song Hye-kyo, along with Professor Seo Gyeong-deok, has consistently donated Korean guides and signs in Korean to 23 relics of the independence movement around the world.

Japan's Utoro Village is a place known to the public as it was broadcast on MBC's'Infinite Challenge' as a collective residence of Korean workers forced by the Japanese government to construct an aerodrome in Uji City, Kyoto in 1941 during World War II ...source credit @https://m.huffingtonpost.kr/amp/entry/song-hye-kyo_kr_5f374b0dc5b65bbd8c8d7c02/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1