Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

55 minutes ago, booha said:

@willenette   @rachelyun   @mellinadear   :wub::wub::wub:

Thank you girls!!  Yes JHssi made his 30 (or 31??) marks.   Becoming a real mature man from now on??  Nice to see many fans made his birthday special.  I have to post more of his birthday pictures to brighten this space for awhile   haha    Have a good day :)

Hi booha, ye, 30 for western calendar but already 31 years old now for Lunar.....Rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday - hahaha. :P

9 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Ahhh..I miss him so so much. Like I want him back on my screen. I know I know, he can't come out yet. *sigh* Korean system will always be confusing to me. I hope he's ok and doing well.

Hi mellinadear, I miss CJH, too! I wonder what Korean system were you referring to, huh? :(

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mellinadear said:

@willenette im talking about netz talk if he decides to do anything after his army injury. But I know some good fans will be there to support him no  matter what.

mellinadear ahhh.........K-netizens have always negative reactions to the controversial scene. Let’s face it — we I-fans certainly are important — but the K-fans are the ones who do the heavy lifting.  I've noticed that K-celebrities go through so much hardship because of netizens. Koreans pretty much communicate and share information and news through the web. There are also massive numbers of sites where you can access anything possible, something that you wouldn't imagine seeing in other countries. When something shocking about a celebrity starts circulating around the internet, chances are that 90% of the Koreans know about it. Reporters nowadays start writing articles with these sites as a reference, and so you can see why the K-netizens have so much power or rather I think they have a strong influence.. Netizens having so much power over the actions of celebrities is actually a huge problem in Korea. I'm not trying to be mean but a lot of those fans go a bit too far compared to I-fans. And Korea takes these netizens too seriously. If an article is negative, majority of commentators are antis, haters, and non-fans, if it's positive, you can expect the fandom flocking over the issues. K-netizens are powerful because they will actually do things by boycotting and writing letters of protests to Management companies/labels. :P

• Like 4

Guest chaybags55
On 9 February 2016 at 8:54 AM, booha said:

Hello  I hope you saw my posting(last Thursday) about the photo of JHssi in this IG site.    Big hug to you :)

Thanks booha yes I saw the IG post. he looks fine and happy. THo he needs to put some more weight !! Kisses and hugs to you too!!

6 minutes ago, chaybags55 said:

And so this explains that CJH IG account has no updates, totally no news about him.. Arrgh so I guess he can be visible again 2017 coz his MS should have been fully served comes doc 2016 if it were not for that knee injury. Nevertheless good things come to those who wait so I will definitely wait for his comeback and my 100% love and support for jin hyuk ssi .. Fighting!!

Hi chaybags55, ye, waiting for him, too - even if it takes for ages..... I hope he's recovering well day by day..... Miss CJH! :P

• Like 2

Guest chaybags55
2 hours ago, willenette said:

mellinadear ahhh.........K-netizens have always negative reactions to the controversial scene. Let’s face it — we I-fans certainly are important — but the K-fans are the ones who do the heavy lifting.  I've noticed that K-celebrities go through so much hardship because of netizens. Koreans pretty much communicate and share information and news through the web. There are also massive numbers of sites where you can access anything possible, something that you wouldn't imagine seeing in other countries. When something shocking about a celebrity starts circulating around the internet, chances are that 90% of the Koreans know about it. Reporters nowadays start writing articles with these sites as a reference, and so you can see why the K-netizens have so much power or rather I think they have a strong influence.. Netizens having so much power over the actions of celebrities is actually a huge problem in Korea. I'm not trying to be mean but a lot of those fans go a bit too far compared to I-fans. And Korea takes these netizens too seriously. If an article is negative, majority of commentators are antis, haters, and non-fans, if it's positive, you can expect the fandom flocking over the issues. K-netizens are powerful because they will actually do things by boycotting and writing letters of protests to Management companies/labels. :P

Really? This explains why CJH has no updates in his IG account.. Zero news about him. . Oh well better be discreet than sorry. I guess he can be visible again in 2017.. So another year to wait.. Good things come to those who wait so they say .. Don't worry CJH oppa , we will support you all the way. Fighting!!!

@willenette   

dear chingu  well said, very well said about k-nets.   They are scary so hoping those CJH  k-fans will stick around and build a barrier for JHssi.   I don’t know much about the Daum fans because it’s a closed system. I only know some devoted daum fans in the IG site.     But DC is open and it’s impressive to see those fans tried hard to keep them together and to work on a fund raising event.  They just donated money to a charity for his birthday but they asked the charity not to make it public.

pf4BX32.gif

@chaybags55

What sweet and tingling words, “ Good things come to those who wait so they say .. "   :rolleyes::)

xBgjQp5.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1

Guest chaybags55
3 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette   

dear chingu  well said, very well said about k-nets.   They are scary so hoping those CJH  k-fans will stick around and build a barrier for JHssi.   I don’t know much about the Daum fans because it’s a closed system. I only know some devoted daum fans in the IG site.     But DC is open and it’s impressive to see those fans tried hard to keep them together and to work on a fund raising event.  They just donated money to a charity for his birthday but they asked the charity not to make it public.

@chaybags55

What sweet and tingling words, “ Good things come to those who wait so they say .. "  

cr to DC

Haha dear @booha I will demand a kiss as prize for  waiting.. Better be prepared CJH!

Hello Hyuki girls  Suddenly there are a lot more pictures of JHssi  Please tell other Hyuki girls (( #최진혁   #choijinhyuk )) :w00t::w00t::wub::wub:

I found some in #real_zushan  who reposted from #ch_kjy(23hrs) and #jooyalee(posted 2/11/2016)   This fan(#real_zushan) is from Taiwan (대만) who learned some Korean and likes food/cat/Korean dramas.

**  #ch_kjy first posted JHssi IG picture. However this morning I saw he deleted the second picture but the first one is still there.    https://www.instagram.com/ch_kjy/

:blush::blush::heart:

It looks like from his birthday party with his friends. The party looks small.  Wonder what he drinks? He looks happy. Hopefully he felt touched by all of his fans’ blessings for his birthday.  Still so nice to see him.

Our JHnim's birthday party #Repost @ch kjy with @repostapp ' ' ' #JH hyeong #birthday party #surprise party #Cafe74 #hyeong #Happy Birthday #always thank you

This morning I found another one

• Like 4

:heart::blush::blush::heart:

http://www.pikore.com/jooyalee 

진혁씨와 오누이처럼~   #추억놀이 #최진혁#이선우#일상#컷트 #

with JHssi, like a brother and a sister~   #memory/recollection play/game #CJH ....

On 2/11/2016 at 2:18 AM, chaybags55 said:

Haha dear @booha I will demand a kiss as prize for  waiting.. Better be prepared CJH!

YesYes  How about this for you “Now let you kiss the groom”  whahaha     Now thankfully we have a lot more pictures of him.  I wonder if JHssi is saying thank you to his fans.  Please tell other Hyuki fans about these pictures

q9Zl3bN.gif

• Like 4

Then this site has JHssi in a Japanese magazine  한류피아 (韓流ぴあ)2016 Feb issue. It allowed this one  to be copied but there is one more from the magazine in IG.  I think this fan is the member of the Real official CJH in the Daum site.

• Like 2

This is the same store where CJH took a group picture with different people in other IG.    It seems the lady( noona) is running a restaurant (#별등심 ) where CJH  left his signed autograph(8 weeks ago).  It looks like the noona made a playful gesture on JHssi by making him try on this red feathery cloth.  JHssi must be a good dongsaeng. ahaha 

ED:  Hyuki wore the red  for Valentine's Day (for his fans, I think)  :w00t::w00t::wub::wub::wub:

#uberstyle2 #청담우버 #fashion #multishop #착한동생 #잘생긴 #최진혁 #탤런트 

화려한옷이 잘어울려 깜짝 놀랐네

힘들었을텐데 피곤할텐데...누나 보러 와줘서 ThankYou

#uberstyle2 #Cheongdam Uber #fashion #multishop #good dongsaeng #handsome #CJH #talent

surprised that the colorful cloth looks good (on him)

would have been difficult, would be tired… but came to see a noona Thank you

• Like 3

Guest chaybags55
3 hours ago, booha said:

Thanks dear@booha for all the posts from IG. Saw  all of them on IG but your English translations helped me to appreciate  the posts better.  He is looking fine and happy.. Hope netizens will be kinder to him.. happy valentines to all hyukie ladies!! 

김주영 (@ch_kjy ) posted this one (him and 박요한 yohan park). It looks like CJH was with his friends in Café( 먼투썬 ) but wasn’t in the selfie shooting.  Perhaps CJH felt he had too many of his IG photos in public already so he let go of it??    This one was taken 6hrs ago.  Afterwards I got curious so I checked out the rest of IG photos of 김주영 who works as an anchor for the show, Good morning World in MBN.  I’m posting the second one which shows him working in the station.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxSndamacb/?taken-by=ch_kjy

#요한형 #진혁형과 #커피타임 #일마치고 나를 위해

#카모마일을 사주셨다. #항상 감사합니다.

# 요한 hyeong (@yohanpark581 )  # with Jin Hyuk hyeong #coffee time(break) # (They came) for me after my work # bought me chamomile #thank you always

Spoiler

Thanks to real_zushan who reposted this one just now( https://www.instagram.com/real_zushan/ )      So I tracked down and found this IG (titled happythumb  :lol: which seems to be created for this picture) which posted it a week ago.  It looks like CJH went to his home town, Mokpo a week ago to celebrate the lunar new year with relatives and friends.    

Btw Looking at Hyuki expression, I can easily imagine how he talked to his friends in a Mokpo dialog  because it (his expression) says he is a Mokpo man in the group of Mokpo men.   wahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBhoP8MvLyB/?taken-by=happythumb1004

• Like 1

Guest chaybags55
2 hours ago, booha said:

김주영 (@ch_kjy ) posted this one (him and 박요한 yohan park). It looks like CJH was with his friends in Café( 먼투썬 ) but wasn’t in the selfie shooting.  Perhaps CJH felt he had too many of his IG photos in public already so he let go of it??    This one was taken 6hrs ago.  Afterwards I got curious so I checked out the rest of IG photos of 김주영 who works as an anchor for the show, Good morning World in MBN.  I’m posting the second one which shows him working in the station.

#요한형 #진혁형과 #커피타임 #일마치고 나를 위해

#카모마일을 사주셨다. #항상 감사합니다.

# 요한 hyeong (@yohanpark581 )  # with Jin Hyuk hyeong #coffee time(break) # (They came) for me after my work # bought me chamomile #thank you always

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks to real_zushan who reposted this one just now( https://www.instagram.com/real_zushan/ )      So I tracked down and found this IG (titled happythumb  :lol: which seems to be created for this picture) which posted it a week ago.  It looks like CJH went to his home town, Mokpo a week ago to celebrate the lunar new year with friends.    

Btw Looking at Hyuki expression, I can easily imagine how he talked to his friends in a Mokpo dialog because it says he is a Mokpo man in the group of Mokpo men.   wahaha  :phew::P

@booha dear this pic  soon to be deleted haha he might get bashed so he n his friends are freaky discreet And as you and @willinette had said previously, knetizens are that powerful, they can make or break them huh!!

@chaybags55

Well even in Korea the lunar new year or the birthday is a big important day so CJH can post some pictures as long as (I think) he doesn’t post them in his IG.   It appears to be that his Mokpo friend posted the photo in his IG then moved into a new IG site. I think his friend did it more likely because he wanted to keep his privacy.  If you check his IG site, he has very few postings for himself.   Probably he didn’t know at first that CJH had many overseas fans and they were searching for any CJH photo.   hehe     I know CJH still has to be discreet.  But I’m very happy that CJH tried to say hi to his fans indirectly.     I sincerely hope that CJH’s friend can post his IG pictures from time to time.

ED: Please tell Hyuki girls that  Hyuki wore the red  for Valentine's Day (for his fans, I think)  :w00t::w00t::wub::wub::wub:

6 hours ago, rainstore67 said:

Hi, I know choi jin hyuk film role as a vampire in the Where to watch ? :huh:

Hello  I just found  the movie in YT but it’s in Japanese.  Unfortunately (or fortunately??) CJH doesn’t have much screen time in the movie. It was rather funny to see him in such a role but I thought he looked good except in one scene which showed him with a vampire’s fang. :tears: :D   I just went through quickly for his cut because I didn’t understand Japanese.  But it’s a lighthearted teen movie, so it shouldn’t be that difficult to watch it.  enjoy :)             PS  CJH part starts 54:56. Make sure the video is in HD setting for better quality image.

Romance movie in full [Vampire in Love]

cr to uploder

:wub::wub:

A668E0y.jpg

cr to DC