Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest mdolphins

Hi chingus I have missed chatting with all of you. I went on vacation last week and I just got caught up on all of the wonderful things you have all posted. There is so much CJH news right now I am just going to enjoy it all while I can. :)

booha said: Hi Here is the translation for CJH/ Daniel  FTLY.   I also translated the drama introduction and 3 other characters FTLY  and posted in the FTLY thread.

The long legged ajeossi, homme fatal designer ‘Daniel’ He doesn’t prevent any woman from approaching him nor leaving him because he believes in having a free spirit. His goal in life is finding his long lost sister.
He had an unhappy childhood but was born with a discerning eye and unique temperament, he succeeded on his own as an international designer at a young age.  Transcending their age difference he is a long time friend to the chairwoman Wang.   He is the rarely seen perfect man with the artistic eye!   He sees what kind of person Mi Young is when nobody even recognizes her presence and he protects her.  He shows her how to dress, how to say no, how not to watch others’ or to check their mood but to think about herself and her emotion.   He helps her become self confident through learning about how to feel and how to express.  While helping her Daniel gradually is drawn into her unspoiled beauty and her goodness.

@mdolphins said: Hi chingus I have missed chatting with all of you. I went on vacation last week and I just got caught up on all of the wonderful things you have all posted. There is so much CJH news right now I am just going to enjoy it al while I can. :)

【The Divine Move-SBS 한밤의 TV연예 Interview E.465 - Full Version】Jung Woo Sung, Lee Beom Soo, Lee Si Young, Choi Jin Hyuk
Cr.SBS via Bluelig/ Jinhyuk DC
Though didn't understand what they are talking about, seems that it's full of fun!!
*Youtube of SBS Entertainment has uploaded this interview but not in full. Only has interviews of Jung Woo Sung and Lee Beom Soo. I couldn't upload this full version to Youtube as by experience, should have copyrights issue. I uploaded that to DM to share.

【The Divine Move 신의 한 수 神之一手-SBS 한밤의 TV연예... by polariscat

Teaser 2【Fated to Love U。운명처럼 널 사랑해】Choi Jin-hyuk. Jang-hyuk. Jang Nara 

So glad that this teaser has our hyuk but too bad that MBC started to control the copyrights and it's blocked in Youtube.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Npliu2TxDAs/

@PolarisCat said: Teaser 2【Fated to Love U。운명처럼 널 사랑해】Choi Jin-hyuk. Jang-hyuk. Jang Nara 

So glad that this teaser has our hyuk but too bad that MBC started to control the copyrights and it's blocked in Youtube.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Npliu2TxDAs/

Greetings, chingus!!!  It's so wonderful to be back online!!!  I missed you guys!!  Am now in the US after having flown halfway round the world :)
Thanks everyone for the wonderful news in my absence.  Heehee.  Here's more pics from me, for the earlier divine move press conference. I found a video focused on CJH only too. @booha, what is he talking about? (only if you are free!)

More Photos:   CJH-DM_zps56e269f8.jpg

CJH-DM4_zpsd0978967.jpg

CJH-DM5_zpsf330d902.jpg

CJH-DM3_zps1ab8dea1.jpg

CJH-DM2_zps0ec3d462.jpg

CJH-DM6_zps74a6b7a4.jpg

Guest mdolphins

booha said:
@mdolphins said: Hi chingus I have missed chatting with all of you. I went on vacation last week and I just got caught up on all of the wonderful things you have all posted. There is so much CJH news right now I am just going to enjoy it al while I can. :)

celes80 said: Greetings, chingus!!!  It's so wonderful to be back online!!!  I missed you guys!!  Am now in the US after having flown halfway round the world :)
Thanks everyone for the wonderful news in my absence.  Heehee.  Here's more pics from me, for the earlier divine move press conference. I found a video focused on CJH only too. @booha, what is he talking about? (only if you are free!)

Guest mdolphins

Thanks for posting the pics @yeekrfan2, gotta love that disco gold jacket they have Daniel wearing and of course the shades indoors (lol), rock on!!! I can't wait to see that scene and to see Jin Hyuk acting as a more hip and free-spirited character.   \:D/

BREAKING NEWS

(As on 26/6 at 17:29 Korea Time)

◆ Actor Choi Jin-hyuk receives an award as ‘Actor in a Supporting Role’ (Gu Wol-Ryung of Gu Family Book) in the《2nd Rainbow TV Awards》

The 2nd Rainbow Awards will be held on today, 26th June, at 8PM in Macau (Details of the awards please visit the official website: http://ctvcc.tv/ )

Unfortunately, what a regret, Jinhyuk can not attend the award due to his schedule.

Let’s Congrats to JinHyuk-ssi!!! Our forever ‘super actor’!

News source: theReal-Official Fan Site of Choi Jin Hyuk in Korea

Details: http://m.cafe.daum.net/theReal/Vi31/4?q=D_oNeYewAwh3Y0&

Guest abcchin

YAY YAY YAY!!! Saw the tweet of @PolarisCat posted on twitter about CJH oppa is winning awards abroad now! So awesome! Thanks for the news~
Woah and I didn't know Daniel's character age is 32 yr old so actually the storyline for all the characters in FTLY is not young..which is quite appropriate for all the actor and actresses except CJH because he looks younger than 32 for sure!! Just watched the teaser and I can't wait! I'm actually loving the "PRIEST" look he got there. hahaha... 
@mdolphins Hope you have a great time last week! 
@boohaa you hardworking translator! props to you!
@celes80 great to see you again! :D
everyone else! heyyo!! I'm back. I'm starting my new job next week hahaha..

Guest mdolphins

Thanks @PolarisCat for sharing the news and the video. AWESOME, his role as GWR deserves all of the recognition in the industry he can get! 

CONGRATULATIONS JIN HYUK!!!!!   \:D/

@Yeekrfan2 Those pictures are from the shooting. The article says CJH plays with a ball like a butterfly flying up gracefully . Nice compliment!!
elECx6v.jpg  nN0YYAN.jpg
Here is one missing photo from BTS
QA8XRaA.jpg
cr to DC

@celes80   So this is your first soompi from the US.  It must be a very long flight and you will be a walking zombie for awhile.  It’s funny to imagine you flew a half way around the world and do soompi for CJH. Haha   Life is so full of wonder!!   You said this place would be your home for the one year. If you have been here before then enjoy and if this is the first time I hope you will have many many good memories.

CJH in that video talks about how and why he shaped his body for the movie.  After that famous cold storage fighting scene came out I’m sure many people have been curious about his workout .  This is from YouTube which has a written part about what he says in the video.   It looks like a news article.
CJH “I followed JWS to exercise because of his body building workout”  “Actually my character didn’t have to be good physically but because of JWS’s physical look, I followed to build my own too.”  “But I was shooting Heirs so I couldn’t spend a lot of time exercising. Today I watched the movie and I felt regretnot working out more.” (Since JWS is his sunbae and his boss, CJH can’t say he has better look. Haha)
Another video posted by @PolarisCat has amusing parts which were brought up by JWS and LBG, but it isn’t as good as the previous one which I translated.   Still some members might want to see and I’ll try to translate it.  In this video CJH’s cut isn’t long.   You know CJH isn’t good with hot weather and in the interview session, I could see he was sweating heavily and he looked very uncomfortable/embarrassed.  Probably they had to shorten his interview session.

@abcchin  OHHH congratulation!!   You can have Daniel, priest and I’m with Daniel in a golden DJ jacket. A lot of bling bling for me haha

FTLY  Tearser3     @fiovial   Thank you for the translation!
00:01 Baby: Appa!00:04 Baby: Appa!00:05 Mi Young: Be quietLives Getting Entangled?Meeting Destiny?00:14 Geon: Hool!A Sprinting Romance to Turn Appa into Oppa!00:29 Does it make sense? Today? What they're saying...http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new&no=914346&page=1&serVal=%EC%9A%B4%EB%AA%85&s_type=all&b_type=&ser_pos=
vehpok8.png
5GiQx4M.png

PXWpEoe.jpg
3Ww961D.jpg
5Je1EM0.png
7vmU3Cu.jpg
YQFptSn.jpg
cvbXwtR.jpg

cr to DC