Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Thank you @abcchin CJH said in the articles Daniel would have a gentler image and the pictures you posted show what his new character would be like ( softer/gentler/still elegant/ old fashioned protector with contemporary touch etc….) He also said Daniel is like the’ sauce’. I wonder if his creamy jackets imply cream sauce which is used to enhance/ or to bind the flavor.
(During FTLY press conference, CJH must have a talk about not only MBC but also tvN but MBC video clip only shows his comment about MBC. There is another news article in which he talked about tvN also.)

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dlove/sketch/index.html
MC: It has been one year since you last appeared in MBC drama. How’s your feeling about it?
CJH: (007)“To me MBC is a really grateful broadcaster. I’m thankful for MBC.   (018) I think the press conference for GFB happened around this time last year and it was held in the same place here too.   (025) So when I walked in earlier I remembered that time. I have immense gratitude especially for MBC.”
(039) MC: Please I’m bagging you not to go to tvN. Yea..Yea (laugh) 
NSg2P97.jpg

운명처럼 널 사랑해’ 최진혁 “MBC, tvN은 내게 고마운 방송사”  (FTLY CJH:MBC, tvN, I’m grateful )
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=144&aid=0000256519
CJH “To me MBC is really grateful broadcast. I remember the press conference for happened around the similar time last year.” “At the time the press conference was held in the same place as now. It reminds me of that time.”
In FTLY Daniel/CJH works in the design company during daytime and at night time, he becomes the club VJ (visual Jockey ). And during weekend he visits a church and cares for the children but with having diverse personalities he also has a bit of playboy attitude.
CJH “Daniel is basically kind man but he has (?) 느끼한 character.  I’m trying not to make a typical ‘long legged a-jeo-ssi’ character.” He also showed his gratitude to tvN.   CJH was in the recent tvN drama <EC> and he mentioned that “ <INR> appealed to certain interest parties and that’s how I got the role in EC.    tvN has produced a lot of well made dramas which have an equal level of quality as other public stations.”    “I benefitted from my voice in <GFB> , which sounded like the echo chamber in a bathhouse, but in FTLY I would like to emphasize a gentler image even though the character appears to be a bit of a playboy type.”

l_2014063002001694200385941_99_201406301

(I’m going to post bits from some articles and later I might add a little more from other articles.)

<운명처럼 널 사랑해> 최진혁, "연기 욕심, 물 들어올 때 노 저으려구요"
CJH “Before <GFB> I wasn’t in such demand as an actor so I didn’t have a lot of work then. Because of that, I’m happy when I have a lot of projects. As the saying goes ‘When water comes in, one should paddle,’ the desire for acting has grown so I’m continuously active.”
http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20140630171411127

'운널사' 최진혁 "'응급남녀' 때와 다른 느낌 줄 것"

CJH said “My character in EC was about immature OCM growing up to maturity but in FTLY Daniel becomes the sauce (?소스) in between two leads. He isn’t immature and arrogant but a gentle one.”
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000354178

@PolarisCat   I had a similiar thought about Daniel too!   Can he really be a good/gentle soul with another side, so called Homme Fatale (which I’m going to post the familiar one.)
I’m posting videos showing FTLY press conference. These videos are for sight seeing of the cast. Each cast member gives a brief statement about their corresponding character and a few pep talks.
FTLY:  Daniel & Mi Young  (Lee Geon & Se Ra )
6fB6snQ.jpg
rAVGJQM.jpg
[TheSTAR] '운널사' 장나라, 장혁과 12년-최진혁과 10년 인연?

'운명처럼 널 사랑해' 제작발표회

http://youtu.be/cCgu8gdSRzA  
★장혁-장나라-최진혁-왕지원, 드라마 '운명처럼 널 사랑해' 파이팅★

K1cD7S9.jpg
cr to DC

Guest abcchin

The Divine Move VIP Premiere. CR: Roudo (ROUDOminho Sina Weibo)BrgrcQGCUAEiyUc.jpgBrgrc1xCUAAd7KO.jpgBrgrkfbCIAA8K6Z.jpg
I also found some fancam vid of CJH singing a small part of Best Wishes to You from Gu Family Book in the VIP Premiere of The Divine Move.
http://instagram.com/p/p6cprKAWEY/http://instagram.com/p/p6R2FThYjU/
Some BTS pics from FTLYCr: MBCBrgSuNgCcAEHJKB.jpgBrgSuQ7CMAArdEX.jpgBrgSa23CAAEOz_s.jpg
Why do I have a feeling CJH's Daniel in FTLY is trying to imply GOOD GUYS FINISH LAST... I'm gonna cry for him. T__T SIGH! Oppa.. after you're back from the army.. it's time for you to take up alot of leading role else.. I'm gonna be so heartbroken because I'm already in that state now. 

CJH Schedule
[7/1] Press Confer Divine Move (7pm)    [7/2] movie release DM (6 pm) first broadcast FTLY MBC (10 pm)   [7/3] stage greeting DM (Soowon ) by CJH broadcast FTLY MBC (10 pm)

@mdolphins  You read about this article too. My favor line is this ( 'He also added, “I am going to wear fancy clothes in the drama. I will wear accessories and look different from my images shown in my former dramas.” ')    Take care chingu!!   

[spot] Press Release for Humane Romantic Comedy ‘Fated to Love You’

3WtIJMc.jpg

On June 30, the press release for MBC’s new drama ‘Fated to Love You’ was held at 63 Building in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo District, Seoul. The event was held with the participation of actos including Jang Hyuk, Jang Na-ra, Choi Jin-hyuk and Wang Ji-won and director Lee Dong-yoon.

‘Fated to Love You’ is a story about one man and one woman who spend a night together and end up with the woman getting pregnant. The man has a family history that generation through generation people from his families die in their 30st. The woman falls in love with the man whose calling is to carry on his family line.

The motif of the drama was popular Taiwanese TV series ‘Fated to Love You’ aired in 2008.

HaKMuA2.jpg

Producer Lee Dong-yoon said, “It will be hard for the actors to shoot the scenes for the first parts of the new TV series. We will shoot in Macau, Jeju Province and even Tongyeong. But the actors all work hard. I really appreciate them.”

About the difference between the original TV series, “They both begin with an interesting happening. While the original drama focused on the story of the two main characters, the new drama adds stories happening to Choi Jin-hyuk and Wang Ji-won. I hope we can show fresh romance stories.”

Choi Jin-hyuk plays a designer who is like a daddy-long-legs for Mi-young (Jang Na-ra). The homme fatale designer is talented in many fields. He said, “My character is not quite like a daddy-long-legs but he is a kind man. But I try to add new images to the character not to look like a typical daddy-long-legs.”

xemMjBx.jpg

He also added, “I am going to wear fancy clothes in the drama. I will wear accessories and look different from my images shown in my former dramas.”

Choi Jin-hyuk also said that he would like to play a baddie. He said, “I play a bad man in movie <The Devine Move>. But I want to be a baddie in a drama, too. I would like to play an evil and charismatic character.”

<Fated to Love You>, the romantic comedy drama, which will show love stories of Jang Hyuk, Jang Na-ra, Choi Jin-hyuk and Wang Ji-won will start to air at 10pm on July 2 on MBC.

http://www.getitk.com/spot-press-release-for-humane-romantic-comedy-fated-to-love-you/?lang=en

Guest mdolphins

Yeah @booha I read the article too and I am hopeful they add more substance to his character than the original. Then it will be up to Jin Hyuk to do the rest and show us what he can do with such a kind and multi-talented character. I am looking forward to see how he makes Daniel different from Dylan,

who was a complete sweetheart, that pretty much got rolled over near the end, even though his ending was decent.

and I have faith that he will end up creating something special or at least unique before he leaves us for two years.

On a side note: He looks great standing next to Jang Nara, but I have to admit I thought he looked better (and certainly more comfortable) with SJH and also CYJ, he seems to have a certain chemistry with those two. I am curious to see how he acts with his new leading lady and also to see his scenes with JH and WJW. I can't wait until it comes out with subs.  :x

Guest mdolphins

Wednesday is starting out to be great so far, Fated To Love You came out last night in Korea and Wimbledon Quarterfinals on television today...awesome. Jin Hyuk scene with WJW was cute, I can't wait to see it with subs later. Hugs chingus and thank for all of the photos and info.

I just found out that Red Brick House no longer was in me2day which had been closed. RBH now has FaceBook : https://www.facebook.com/redbrickhouseofficial    I need to update its new postings.
EDIT:I forgot to mention this: Now everybody can sign in RBH facebook and everybody can leave any message or comment or suggestion or request (like having availability of Eng sub for MDTF)
ulj5xIW.jpg
Red Brick House starts the official Facebook. We’ll try frequently to send out the news about JWS and CJH. Please give/show us a lot interest and love.

Photo: 2014.07.01 레드브릭하우스가 공식페이스북을 시작합니다.  배우 정우성, 최진혁씨의 다양한 소식   자주자주 전할 수 있도록 노력할께요~  많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다.  #레드브릭하우스 #정우성 #최진혁
Last night ~ The great excitement in Samseong-dong with the DM cast!!     VIP Preview Event, with the always handsome looking JWS and CJH   
  http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v40ceJQJFJIJzH77tJzFQIQ
yqUyrnQ.jpg
‘The action youngster is coming ~’    Through ‘DM’ emerged as Chungmuro’s bluechip, the action youngster, CJH appears in Soowon(7/3 Tr). Better looking in real life, CJH will have a stage greeting and a surprise smiling event in Soowon CGV ~~      Please try to capture the luck of receiving the issued ticket from CJH in person!!
qIKecx1.jpg

PwtYe87.jpg

Did you enjoy watching FTLY which showed the great first broadcast?
Give a special cheer to CJH who came back as Daniel, the perfect charming multi-man ~~
The rainy season starts tonight ㅠㅠ Please have an umbrella ready and prepare yourself so as not to run into any rain trouble!!!
Photo: 첫방송을 열정적으로 마친 <운명처럼 널 사랑해> 재미있게 보셨나요?  뭐하나 빠지는게 없는 무한매력 멀티남 다니엘 피트로 돌아온 최진혁씨에게 특급 응원 보내주시길 바라며~  오늘 밤부터 장마가 시작됐어요ㅠㅠ 우산 꼭 챙기시고 비 피해 없도록 대비 잘 하셔야 해요!!!  #최진혁 #MBC #수목드라마 #운명처럼널사랑해 #장마 #우산
RBH   cr to DC

I have been completely overwhelmed by the number of pics and news coming out of the FTLY thread and here. I can't keep up! :( It is a happy problem I guess, except I feel very sad that after waiting to see CJH for so long, I don't think I can follow the FTLY drama as closely as I'd intended to. Unfortunately, all my drama watching has virtually come to a standstill since my move. *cry* But I am so grateful that all of you have been posting pics and news as soon as they appear, even though I can't watch it, I feel like I did. Hope the rest of you are enjoying FTLY!

I read on a Jap website that advanced ticket sales for DM was overwhelming good.  It was #1 even though it was fighting against Hollywood blockbusters such as "Transformers/Lost Age", which made the Korean movie industry proud. The movie critics had only good reviews for DM after the preview on 24th June, and the fans are eagerly anticipating the movie. I hope DM does well too, since it means we get to hear our hyuk-hyuk sing again. :) (He said he would sing live in Myeong Dong if ticket sales (?) broke 5 million or something? :)) Looking forward!)
Here's another pic from TVReport from the earlier DM promo activity.  I liked the necklace he was wearing. 
CJH-DM_zps6b964ed8.jpg

Guest abcchin

So I watched Episode 1 of FTLY this afternoon and I gotta say... CJH was uberrr megaaa hot in the plane and dj console! Guys please go watch hahaha... his voice :3 and the hilarious facial expression in the plane! I need more screentime of his seriously!! 
Meanwhile the overall of episode was alright. Quite hilarious but yeah could be better. :) I'll continue watching...

Some pics from FTLY upcomin episodes in the church perhaps? LOL
s1_zps73646bca.jpg~originals2_zps9da76a9a.jpg~original

Guest mdolphins

@abcchin It sure looks like the confession scene, I can't wait to see it. Also isn't DM coming out today? I hope it does well at the box office and receives a lot of love and attention.