Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest mdolphins

Since it has been a little slower lately on this thread I thought I would post a video (STAR Fastball Interview with Eng subs) from MDTF: Jin Hyuk is too funny on this, especially at the end.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x148d3n_eng-sub-20120208-%ED%95%9C%EB%B0%A4%EC%9D%98-tv%EC%97%B0%EC%98%88-star-fastball-interview-stars-from-my-daughter-the-flower_shortfilms

I guess he didn't get his wish, he is still having to strip in all of his dramas and movies lol. It is his fault for being too hot.

@abcchin  That DM interview has a number of amusing parts. Thank you for the posting CJH char spot for GFI.   Strangely there wasn’t a YouTube video for that so I translated with the one you posted.   The video shows a touching moment between JH and his father.

REPOST from @PolarisCat xD10 sec promo teaser for GFIUhttp://tvcast.naver.com/v/164450
(001)When he was young, we watched the moon together.
(006) Uh!!
(006)What’s the matter?
(009) I really miss that time.

Guest Mishiellie

yhiyori1221 said: It's been a while since I've been in here and wow! it's already page 258! I see I have alot of catching up to do here haha. Anyways, I promised  @Mishiellie I'll be sharing a few pics of my Dark WR cosplay. I did him two times and it was a blast doing GWR (except for the makeup time lasting for 4+ hours -.-). Like CJH, GWR will always have a special place in me since this was the first character that gave me a break in cosplay, and I will never forget that for the rest of my life. :D
I'd love to do him again someday but not anytime soon (My pending cosplay project is a character previously done by Kim Soo-hyun).
Anyways, enjoy! :D

guwolryung_zps2834254e.jpg

This is the pic that I attached to my fan letter to CJH haha. Taken 04.27.2014
1959439_579650198808560_4010248976867322

Guess who I'm with? haha. It's Ursula from Little Mermaid lol. Also taken 04.27.2014
0315FDC6-D306-4973-8D3D-F050AA7B7FC8-73-

My cosplayer debut. The other cosplayer is Morrighan from the game Mabinogi. Taken last 10.06.2013.
1bc7f4ed-d9fb-49ff-9bbd-bf8a1eddca13_zps

Me and a Monkey King cosplayer. Also taken 10.06.2013

Guest mdolphins

booha said: @abcchin  That DM interview has a number of amusing parts. Thank you for the posting CJH char spot for GFI.   Strangely there wasn’t a YouTube video for that so I translated with the one you posted.   The video shows a touching moment between JH and his father.

REPOST from @PolarisCat xD10 sec promo teaser for GFIUhttp://tvcast.naver.com/v/164450
(001)When he was young, we watched the moon together.
(006) Uh!!
(006)What’s the matter?
(009) I really miss that time.

I was real busy for a period of time so CJH-surfing stopped for a while and so did all my translating work but I'm now back! :)  Hehe.  
I just read something interesting on a Japanese blogger's blog post. (Thank you whiterose sama! Link: http://ameblo.jp/ukkikibonbon/entry-11874763711.html) 
The blogger actually posted it on 9 June 2014, but I didn't read it earlier, sorry about that. Remember the time when CJH mysteriously went to Japan in top-secret fashion and he didn't respond to reporters who called him (see page 255)? It turns out that he was there to film a yet-to-be-announced movie!  The blogger says that they were filming in Yokohama.  He appears in the movie on behalf of Korea's actors i.e. he is Korea's representative. Top actors/actresses from other countries such as Taiwan, China and Hong Kong will be appearing in the movie as well.  Because they haven't yet done a press con for the movie, that's why they had to keep everything under wraps and hide the fact that he went to Japan to film it.  If I recall correctly, he flew to Japan on Thursday. According to the blogger, shooting finished on Friday night and he was at Shinjuku on Saturday doing post-recording/dubbing and flew back to Korea on Saturday night itself. The movie will likely be released in Japan next year. 
So... it was for work after all, and not for personal reasons.  Well that makes sense then.  His manager traveled with him so it must have been work-related, plus he was dressed to the nines at the airport. If it were a personal trip, he would be dressed much more casually given his style.  Anyway, the blogger also said something that I totally agree with.  He seems to be working himself to death, because he wants to leave as many works behind before he enlists in the army. :(( I'm guessing it's so that his fans won't feel so lonely after he's gone. Also because he had such a late start to his acting career (slogging for 8 years before finally getting recognition), he feels he needs to make up for the lost time plus another 2 more years. While I'm really excited he's going to be appearing in another movie, I really don't want to see/hear news of him collapsing of exhaustion before then. I'll be heartbroken. =((
@mdolphins - thank you for the MDTF video. He was so cute in it! :)
@yhiyori1221 - I agree with @Mishiellie.  Your cosplay is amazing!!  Thanks for sharing those cute photos with us. 

Guest mdolphins

@celes80 Wow, that is great news, I am glad to hear there was nothing bad that he had to deal with in Japan and I am grateful there will be another movie we will get to see him in. I know what you mean though, the poor guy is really working himself to death, I hope he is taking time to rest too.

@yhiyori1221   You look great with a WR costume! I’m sorry you spent 4 hours for the makeup but I think CJH spent that many hours too during filming.   I love your dress and especially the insignia on the belt.  Everybody in the pictures looks good with costumes too.   I didn’t realize how well Dark WR matches with every other character. Haha  This must be a serious event because all of those costumes look well tailored.   The details of a Monkey King costume are amazing . The Monkey King and Dark WR standing side by side are so good that someday someone should make a movie or a drama from these two characters.   I wish you would have sent all these pictures before. You said your next cosplay would be from KSH’s. I can guess it starts with something like ‘moon’ perhaps.   Who can resist KSH’s charm!  Good luck with KSH and have a good time and thank you for sharing the pictures!!

Thank you @celes80   So CJH had another project in his sleeve.  Nice to have you looking out for new info and to have time to CJH-surfing!!   I have been surprised to learn how much the k-entertainment news made it into Japan. You’re right about his airport outfits. That dress wasn’t for the personal. I read other actors were doing exactly like what he is doing now, picking up as many projects before entering a duty call.   You know that the absence of two years for any actor is a long one.

@mdolphins said:

@celes80 Wow, that is great news, I am glad to hear there was nothing bad that he had to deal with in Japan and I am grateful there will be another movie we will get to see him in. I know what you mean though, the poor guy is really working himself to death, I hope he is taking time to rest too.

Guest abcchin

Bp-odWrCcAEQjK7.jpg
Bp-odFOCAAIAVmG.jpg
Bp-odQNCYAAU7RV.jpg
Bp-odS6CcAA_bOW.jpg

Stills from GFIU. *O*

@yhiyori1221 you look so cool! :D 

@celes80 OMG. thats a good news!! AWESOME!!! I just manage to backtrack all the post lol. HURRAH on the movie! 

We have some CJH moments to see again! I guess it's not a bad thing that he work so hard now just to have more works and recognition before he leave for enlistment.. then 2 years to go. T_T A representative for Korea side huh... and there's other actor/actress from other region.. this sounds interesting already. Like a few stories in 1 movie. 

and owh.. behind the scenes fro GFIU.

ahahah this is so funny XD nyehehehee

The Divine Move will have VIP Premiere on 1/7. SZBYSZ will have event for her customers to get a pass to the Premiere.

Cr.SZBYSZ FB

Details: http://www.shezgood.com/m/board.html?code=msshezgood_image2&page=1&type=v&num1=999696&num2=00000&number=127&lock=N&

@booha Begging for translation of the details for the event, pleases.....

@abcchin @PolarisCat   Thank you

(Translation for tvN[GFI] making#10: There is a flower scent
http://youtu.be/_TUlGSlw9eA

(008) Eun Ji ‘It feels good.’
(008) [soon Jae halbae hasn’t had a cuddle like this for many decades.]
(011) [in this world there are only few who have manner legs like the actress, Cho Hee.] (omg SJ is really short. )
(016) [ Even though his appearance was changed his scent is the same as before.]
(025) [stroking/caressing stroking/caressing ]
(026) [ Suddenly Cho Hee talks less and stops teasing.]
(029) [Cho Hee: Ooh( e-ou).. I haven’t seen for awhile such a (real ) young man ..]
(040) [Kim pdnim : What is it?! ]
(042) [Why now][ The film file made an error so it has to reshoot
(044) [waste] [sigh] [덤덤 (dum dum: calm/placid/flat)]
(049) [ Wishing to make 100 NG…] (she wants to reshoot the scene 100 times.)
(052) [Kim pdnim: Cho Hee- iya.. ( don’t rub) but sniff ..]
(056) [sniff sniff (킁킁:keung keung)]
(100) [stop rubbing] [Even if you push me away, I couldn’t help myself but liking you.]
(104) [Cho Hee: Oopa, do you really not like me?] ( Because the way CJH pushed her away)
(114) [Cho Hee: It’s the same…]
(116) [니나노 (Mostly during a drinking party, people sing popular songs while hitting the table with chopsticks. Here it is used as teasing.) ] [sudden laughter from JH causes another shooting.]
(118) [The sweet smelling man! Let’s sniff together while watching this episode!]
(128) [My scent is good too][Let’s watch this episode for my part!]

ruCDA5v.jpg
cr to DC

@booha Thank you for telling me that I looked great with a Dark WR costume. For someone who's been criticised like mad, been told to give up and that I "didn't have what it takes" when I told a classmate/Gu Family Book/GWR fan that I will be cosplaying Dark WR, your comment (and also the others) gave me assurance that I did a job well done. Thank you I appreciated the comment so much! 
As for which KSH character I will be doing, it's not his character in "Moon Embracing the Sun", I'd love to do it one day though maybe when the time comes that I would actually have enough budget for it haha. The character that I will be doing is from the film "Secretly Greatly". This will be the first time that I will be working with another cosplayer and a professional photographer. And yes, I will do my best and hope I will not disappoint KSH's fans with my cosplay and, though it took a while for me to muster up some courage to post my cosplay pics here... it was a pleasure to share it.
@abchinn ,  @Mishiellie and @celes80 Thank you for saying so and, I'm just glad you guys enjoyed it haha. Dark WR/GWR is such an epic character! 

@PolarisCat   Hello!   It’s about the chance to get a ticket for the VIP premier Divine Move which will be attended by all of the cast including CJH. SZ BY SZ is sponsoring for this but one has to shop at least 30,000 kwon and 75 will get tickets in order.  The date starts from 6/16 9am.

@yhiyori1221  Thank goodness you didn’t give in!!  Please give yourself a really big hug and a big smile!   I always know that if one has a dream, motivation and a lot of perspiration (sometimes a ton of it..) nothing can be stopped from achieving one’s desire.   But it’s true in life that we might have only 50% control of what would happen to each of us and other 50% is belonging to what we Asians call fate.  So when one doesn’t get even with a best try, we say if fate isn’t meant to be then it doesn’t, so we move on for the next goal/dream.   This time you tried and you made it happen wonderfully so you should enjoy it!!   About your next project with KSH’s, since he (in Moon) is a king with a regal costume which can be costly, you may be right about his other one which can be unique too.   Besides he is so popular who can say no to him regardless what outfit you would select.

@Mishiellie    yes yes you are right!!   I went back to look at your gif and I could see what you said about the warm feeling.   Thank you

Guest mdolphins

Thanks @PolarisCat for the video, it looks like we are going to get spoiled in the next episode with a lot of flashback/cameo/scenes of our guy. :D  I have been hoping since the beginning the drama would eventually toss us CJH fans a bone or two and they did, awesomely so. I am not sure if I am a huge fan of the triangle, because I really like Eun Ji with Jung Woo, they are just soooo cute together, but if the triangle gives us more scenes with CJH then I guess I will go along with it. Hugs chingu, keep up the wonderful work!!!