Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@"Joon J. Lee"‌ @Yeekrfan2‌ @sunshineforever‌ @booha‌

Thank you so much for all your great efforts to the project of "letter to jinhyuk"! I think he will be so glad to know his fans are throughout the world even in the northern half. I'm sorry that I have missed the chance of writing to him this time but I hope that he can see my videos some days in future.

Anyway, I'm so happy to know you all in Soompi. You sweeties always make the update and translation of hyuk Hyuk's news! I benefit so much and please let me say thank you again to every member here!

Love you all, chingu! :x

Guest Joon J. Lee

DC gals will be lurking about alright. I have been telling the gals about you all along and they are already aware of your presence. I included the English version and the Korean version of the letters in the package. I, too, agree that Jin Hyuk should see how cute you guys are in the original version whether he understands them or not.

Some of the letters were too cute not to share. LOL =D>

I should thank you guys for all your hard work and the gals at the DC think the letter package was so touching.

There was a part in the fan meeting where he showed self-camera of himself and his pet dog Mongshiri cuddling about on his bed which was breathtakingly cute. I'm pretty sure he was reading the letters in tears holding his Mongshiri on his bed that night.

Yes, he shed tears at the fan meeting from the love he deeply felt from the fans.

One thing I felt in common while translating the letters was that you guys love him as an actor as well as a decent lovable human being. He is so frank, humble and so transparent. The MC for the fan meeting was Park Kyung Rim, ten-year friend and almost a sister to CJH. She said he hasn't changed a bit in the last ten years and actually he is more humble after all the hardship he had to go through. She was also in tears at the end seeing him become so loved and successful.

When the DVD comes out it will be my pleasure to translate if it's necessary.

Okay hyukhyuk girls!    It’s time for CJH pictures.  They are excellent!!    Let’s enjoy together!! haha
News bits:God’s Trick (The Divine Move)  (partial translation)
(left, CJH and right, JWS. CJH looks smaller because he sat with legs down whereas JWS, with legs folded   (?perhaps)so that he appeared to be dominate since he was the lead. Otherwise they have the same height.)
In the icy cold storage, stripped of the top clothes, JWS and CJH brought out the strong attraction through the scene showing their one to one battle of Baduk (Asian chess). Appeared like ice sculptures with perfect muscles, they showed the strong action chemistry which created the expectation of very muscular action movie. Openning July
par05Tl.png

HZOWdCC.png
  cr to DC

신의 한수 (The Divine Move, 2014) 예고편 (Trailer)
(eng sub)
http://youtu.be/xu74sx2UFYU
 cr to uploader

Published on May 11, 2014

한국 영화 신의 한수 예고편
Korean Movie The Divine Move Trailer

▶ 장르(Genre) : 범죄, 액션(Crime, Action)
▶ 감독(Director) : 조범구(Jo Beom-goo)
▶ 출연(Cast) : 정우성(Jung Woo-sung), 이범수(Lee Beom-su), 안성기(Ahn Seong-gi)
▶ 줄거리(Synopsis) : 프로 바둑기사 태석은 내기바둑판에서 살수팀의 음모에 의해 형을 잃는다. 심지어살인 누명을 쓰고 교도소에서 복역하기에 이르고, 몇 년 후 살수와의 대결을 위해 전국의 내로라하는 선수들을 모으는데...(Professional Go player Tae-seok loses his brother to infamous underground gambler Sal-soo after losing a high-stake game. He is framed for the murder of his own brother and is locked up in prison.)
▶ 개봉일(Released Date) : 2014년 7월 00일(Released Date in Korea : 2014/07/00)

Guest mdolphins

Thanks @booha Holy Crap those were some AMAZING pics and I am SO EXCITED to see this movie!!!!!!! It looks like it is going to be HOT and the plot looks really interesting! I have been waiting for news and info to come out about this one. YES!!!

Oh-My-God. Those are amazing screen caps! I sooo cannot wait for this film. It looks pretty interesting too, although I am not a chess player. LOL. I just hope Jinhyuk's character isn't extremely evil to the point his character gets killed off. LOL. I hope he becomes good and team up with Woosung's character. XD.

Yeekrfan2 said: @booha, @sunshine4ever, @celes80, @mdolphins, @Ihjj, @Yi0481, @OnnieS, @Katrina, @yesyoong, @welovesk, @sky3, @luvjinhyuk, @yhiyori1221

These are our Fan Letters to Jin Hyuk and a BIG thanks to @
Joon J. Lee for the safe delivery. For the rest of the letters please download from my dropbox links  :)>-

Woah...would you just look at those arms of steel playing Baduk...who would have thought it's going to be HOT & SEXY...absolutely DIVINE if I must said so! ;);))

Thanks @booha for posting those latest *Divine Move*
  ;;)

I am re-watching episode 16 of gu family book and hahaha I can't stop laughing right now. Well I've seen Gu Family Book for more than 100 times I think due to I have been studying Gu WolRyung's character hahaha. But after I downloaded a copy of our fan mails, (Again it was a pleasure to be able to participate into something like that, I don't know when I'd get that kind of opportunity again) my reaction when I got to my fan letter was "Who edited this?! LOL" Though I'd have to say kudos to @Yeekrfan2‌ for doing an awesome job with the graphics. Though to be honest, putting my pic next to CJH's Wolryung had me thinking of the following: LOL, wow! It was awesome and I don't have the right hahaha. I actually had it saved on my phone and I do look at it whenever I'm down lol. Again, thank you for this! :))

Guest Yi0481

@"Joon J. Lee"‌ @sunshine4ever‌ @Yeekrfan2‌ @booha thank you all for making it happen. I'm really happy - after all that us gone through, I think knowing that people appreciate him both as a person and as an actor will help to encourage him ^^ and if we get visitors from korea.... HELLOOOO!! :)>- :D :-h

Juz hard subbed the movie trailer of "The a Divine Move" for easy viewing.

*Eng Sub extracted fr. Thirtytoes

*Chi Translation & Production: PolarisCat

Chi/Eng Sub【신의 한 수 神之一手 The Divine Move】HD Movie Trailer #ChoiJinHyuk #JungWooSung

#LeeBeomSu

@booha @Yeekrfan2‌

Guest sky3

@Yeekrfan @booha @sunshine4ever @"Joon J. Lee"‌

Thank you all for your efforts in sending our letters to CJH. Hopefully by now he has read all our letters and know that there are people around the globe supporting him, not just in Korea. CJH fighting! <3

Hello, more pics of our beloved CJH!  It was taken when he was attending the VIP movie premiere of this new Korean movie titled "Obsessed", to be released on 14 May 2014.  Nope he wasn't in it! Just attending as a guest!  SERIOUSLY DEAD GORGEOUS!

CJH-Movie_zps08725e5c.jpg

CJH-Movie2_zps696a632a.jpg

CJH-Movie3_zpsf3812c18.jpg

CJH-Movie4_zps08248301.jpg

CJH-Movie5_zps075348fd.jpg

Credits on photo

Hyukhyuk girls!   CJH was given a new title: ‘The romcom’s blue chip actor’   This article showed CJH was officially casted in ‘FLTY’.   The description of his character seems promising and positive when someone called him, ‘homme fatale’.
(translation)
최진혁, '운명처럼 널 사랑해' 천재 디자이너로 합류 (CJH, joins as a genius designer in 'FLTY'.)
51484306_59_20140513081703.jpg?type=w430
CJH will be an homme fatale tall ajeossii. (man/ certain aged man)
According to the production team from MBC ‘FTLY’ CJH was casted as a genius designer, Daniel.
‘FTLY’ is romcom showing two complete strangers who spent a night together and  suffered through many troubles from unexpected pregnancy.
In the drama, CJH will portray a genius designer with discriminating eyes, Daniel, who made his fortune at a young age.  He is an homme fatale and he becomes the sole attraction of women anywhere he goes. By chance he learned of Jang Na Ra’s pregnancy and whenever she is in difficulty he provides her with help.  Through portraying a tall ajeossii, he plans to get hold of the female viewers’ emotion.
CJH created ‘WR Fever’ syndrome through GWR in GFB (MBC 2013) and, with SBS Heirs and tvN ERMW, he attracted many female viewers and he became the best ‘Trending Man’ 2014.
About the joining of CJH, the production team said “it was like getting a big army of support because lately CJH was mentioned as the romcom’s blue chip actor.” “This comic melo ‘FLTY’ will blew away the hot summer weather. Please give it a lot of expectation and interest!!”
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=404&aid=0000066148

@Ihjj said: Oh-My-God. Those are amazing screen caps! I sooo cannot wait for this film. It looks pretty interesting too, although I am not a chess player. LOL. I just hope Jinhyuk's character isn't extremely evil to the point his character gets killed off. LOL. I hope he becomes good and team up with Woosung's character. XD.

Guest OnnieS

Yeekrfan2 said: @booha, @sunshine4ever, @celes80, @mdolphins, @Ihjj, @Yi0481, @OnnieS, @Katrina, @yesyoong, @welovesk, @sky3, @luvjinhyuk, @yhiyori1221

These are our Fan Letters to Jin Hyuk and a BIG thanks to @
Joon J. Lee for the safe delivery. For the rest of the letters please download from my dropbox links  :)>-

Guest mdolphins

@booha I answered you on the FTLY thread too, but I always feel I like I have to tone down my love and enthusiasm for Jin Hyuk when posting there because so many others are really excited because of the Jangs (OTP). Anyway, that article you posted was fairly encouraging, because hopefully they will give him a bigger part, where he gets to act cool instead of just a supporting doormat that is used to make the leading man jealous. In other words, I want him to have something more than just a typical second lead role, I hope they flesh his character out more and give him a good ending, without too many heartbreaking scenes...my heart just won't be able to stand it. :((

"About the joining of CJH, the production team said “it was like getting a big army of support because lately CJH was mentioned as the romcom’s blue chip actor.”

It's nice to see after EC his popularity grew and he is still hot in the industry, awesome!!! Let's hope the writers keep his value in mind when writing out the script and make his character someone who is capable of standing up to the jerkish male lead. At this point, since I saw the previous version of the drama, I am cautiously optimistic because that script is going to need a lot of work to make this drama watchable for me.

@celes80 @mdolphins (This is about CJH fan meeting video and etc etc.. )

Hello Thank you again for your hard work and I enjoyed reading it. This fan meeting was his second one. He had his first one Jan2013, soon after he signed with RBH and before shooting GFB.  The second fan meeting was to promote GFB which was planned to broadcast GFB in Japan soon.  That’s the reason why GFB wasn’t in the list of top 3.  At the time CJH was in US for Heirs and he flew unannounced for this event.   At the time we(his fans mostly) were all hyped about his casting in Heirs. Even though he wasn’t in the main lead (very disappointing for us) we still rooted for him. At the time we only knew his character name and his part and nothing else. I saw his airport picture from Seoul.  After he arrived in Korea from US, CJH had the fan event the next day. Even though he wasn’t the lead or the second, his character was given 2 episodes for the opening of a drama which indicated his part was more than minor. We also have to member that he created the term, ‘WR fever’, in Korea.  I’m surprised to learn that he actually sang in Japanese which you said his diction was very good.  About translation: Here is how it helps me. The translation helps to see the context and then to learn about what they are talking about instead having this feeling I’m looking at the dark abyss. If I forget some part of the interview and I feel interested, I would go to the text and reread that portion. When I like the topic, it doesn’t matter that I have to spend extra time.  I still enjoy reading it.   Your CJH bonkers!!!   Welcome to this soompi   Let’s suffer together  hehe  The only sad part in this reality is nothing last forever so while it lasts enjoy as much you can.  Or as you said to kill two birds with one stone haha   btw I want you to know that there are many people who visit here besides us. They can be members or nonmembers. (or some fan sites which always look for info)  Soompi is open to everybody.  Before I joined, I was one of those invisible ones who lurked around. So when I post here I’m always aware of those lurkers.   Hey someday it might be CJH in tow with a translator.  Haha  just kidding!!   His current schedule is so packed that it will be awhile before he has some extra time.

(@mdolphins ) Nice to know you understand some Japanese which I have zero. If you give yourself more time I have feeling you might pick up some Korean someday. Besides it might be fun to learn some Korean dialogs speaking by CJH’s character on the screen so that you can more appreciate his voice sound.

Hugs to both