Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@lhjj
Hello   You have been busy with MDTF.  Few words(ideas) about MDTF: I don’t know that just having recaps will work.  I tried to watch it without the audio but it didn’t work for me.  It definitely needs an eng sub in order for us to talk about it. I have been thinking. What happened to MDTF in eng sub playing somewhere Asia?  Is it finished broadcasting?   If it was finished, there is a good chance the tv station (or the company which owns it) could put it on dvd and sell it(?)    However I have thought of another attempt: If we can get it (eng sub MDTF) or a downloaded one, we could do a text copy of dialog with some minor changes from the eng sub since it belongs to the company and we can’t outright copy it.  I know it will still be a lot of work but if we spread it around among us and find some help from others(?), we might make it work.

gif cr: aegisyie's tumblr

Guest mdolphins

@booha Thanks for posting the scenes/photos, I just posted on the Grandpas thread too. I love how much moxy or 'TUDE these guys are showing, they are so funny. I hope they get a lot of screen time in the episode(s) they are in, especially Jin Hyuk. I need to see A LOT of him in this role (flashbacks would be awesome to see in later episodes!!). [-O< Please PD/writernim make it happen!!!!

What is he doing with his arm??? Yeah, I was wondering about that too, either he is trying to be really bada** OR he hurt his hand and he is trying to shake it off (doubt it) OR I have no idea lol. It is a mystery I will need solved come Friday or whenever I get to see it with subs.

Oh I was waiting for some gifs!! So hawt!!!  My guess is he hurt it while trying to open the door OR he's just warming up his hand for a punch!! LOL. Either way, I think that hand gesture makes him look cooler! LOL.

I'll second this * he's just warming up his hand for a punch!!* So cool here I go for *badass knockout* attitude!!  =D>

@booha THANKS for the Korean phases very handy will add in as graphic in the fan letters and
for those *HOT* gif !

Yeah hope he get lots of scenes before he gets really old. They need to show some scene with his lady love too caused she will be pining for him after he just disappear from her life but who is this weird halbae who is always sticking around instead?  :-/   Hilarious just thinking of those scenarios!  :))

@Yeekrfan2   What a great idea of using CJH gif picture for CJH !!  About his fiancée I’m afraid to tell you that she is only a stepping stone so we will not see any hugging or holding etc (no kiss scene either since it’s halbae drama or more kiss scenes because it’s a halbae drama?? )  There are two women for Joon Hyeok but he is a sort of lead so he will get one of two. Then hopefully there will be some dating scenes from CJH and his love interest. You are right. It’s really funny to think of a scene with a halbae and the fiancée.
BWT Actually I was telling CM to remember JH’s wonder bra. Haha

Guest mdolphins

I am not sure if I have seen this photo shoot for Profilemaking on here before, if it has I apologize. One thing I have to say is he is so HOT in this that my computer screen almost melted and me along with it. Enjoy...

Thanks all for liking the interview video! You know, I wasn't kidding when I said my brain was fried... I was having a massive headache for the rest of the day afterwards. LOL. 18 mins was a real killer. Slept it away and now I feel much better!
@sunshine4ever Regarding that translated part in red, you read my thoughts exactly! I was thinking the exact same thing. After watching him in that video, I realized that it doesn't really matter what or how we write it (long,short, Korean or English). It's really the thought that counts.  Like what Booha mentioned earlier, knowing him, I'm sure he'll find some way to read it. We really should just go ahead to write down whatever's in our hearts. I'm sure he can feel our love for him through our letters and he'll be super touched!  mdolphins said:

I am not sure if I have seen this photo shoot for Profilemaking on here before, if it has I apologize. One thing I have to say is he is so HOT in this that my computer screen almost melted and me along with it. Enjoy...

@celes80  So you have recovered. Sorry chingu. Sorry to your brain. I know how it happened.  I just had a similar experience except getting a headache. When I saw the character description for GFI, it was so funny that I tried to translate it.  Well It took a lot longer because the way the writer wrote it made it a bit difficult. Besides I tried to do it in one evening and it was a bit much.  After while I gave it up but luckily I found that Dramabeans wrote the brief summary of the cast. Later I looked at it again and I thought I could post several characters which I translated, so that others could see some more details about each character.   I know an interview video is different.   If one does it partially, it might be hard to convey the real impression of that person. 

Btw Please remember that JH’s wonder bra is from @Yeekrfan2    Wondering how she thought of it!!   Haha   Sorry @Yeekrfan2… I’m just kidding.

Guest Yi0481

@booha that's a really good point. Unfortunately I submitted mine already. Think it's too late to change! Will use it for our next project ^^ appreciate you giving us all the key phrases. Those are super helpful!

Latest photos from his interview with TenAsia (6 May 2014).  More CJH Hotness!!!  @booha - if not too much trouble for you, anything interesting there?

Or if you all can wait a while for the japanese translated article to come out (usually a couple of days), I can translate it then.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/243806 

CJH-10Asia_zpsfcf262c9.jpg

CJH-10Asia2_zpsd50ce8aa.jpg

CJH-10Asia3_zps5a3bcd97.jpg

CJH-10Asia4_zps7145e1e3.jpg

CJH-10Asia5_zpsa57dc367.jpg

CJH-10Asia6_zps7f97bff5.jpg

Edit: I found CJH's May Schedule off a Jap Website as well (Translated portions in blue). Seems like there are more interviews and photos to come! YEAH!

チェジンヒョク5月のスケジュール(CJH's May Schedule)

5月7日:歌で応答せよ!応急男女編 (AM:00:10) (EC Concert Airing 7 May, 12.10am)
 5月7日:雑誌「GRAZIA」発行 (Grazia magazine goes on sale, 7 May - prob has some interview of CJH inside)
 5月8日:雑誌「ELLE」撮影 (Shooting for Elle Magazine, 8 May)
 5月9日:tvN「花じいさん捜査隊」初放送 (21:20) (1st episode of 'Grandpa Investigation Unit' broadcasts, 9 May)
 5月12日:雑誌「Men's Health」撮影 (Shooting for Men's Health Magazine, 12 May)
 5月15-16日:「応急男女」シンガポールファンミーティング (EC Fan Meeting in Singapore, 15-16 May)  YEAH!!!!

5月10日:チェジンヒョク1stファンミーティング(CJH's 1st Fan Meeting - 10 May)
 日時:2014年05月10日14:00(午後2時)
 場所:日誌アートホール(ソウル市江南区清潭洞/ http://ilchiarthall.com(Some venue in Gangnam, Seoul, for Japanese Magazine, ArtHall)

@Yeekrfan2 said: @booha is this the latest news regarding CJH casting as *Dylan* in FTLY?

nakatsubebe said:
Although we already know it, several korean news agency just released that Choi Jin Hyuk is officially joining the cast....And here is the link

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=2511929

@Yi0481 said: @booha that's a really good point. Unfortunately I submitted mine already. Think it's too late to change! Will use it for our next project ^^ appreciate you giving us all the key phrases. Those are super helpful!