Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest mdolphins

@celes80 said: mdolphins said: I agree, he sings with a lot of emotion. In fact, I prefer his version of Best Wishes To You, from GFB, over the OST version The One did. It is just touches me so much when I listen to it, his voice has a raw, heartfelt quality to it.

Photos of CJH from "Grazia" magazine released yesterday.

CJH-Grazia_zps278f903b.jpg

CJH-Grazia2_zps82843ce0.jpg

I'm sure there were more pics but that's all I can find for now.  Nothing particularly interesting in his interview though. I think what I found was the snippet and not the full article, that's why.  Anyway, providing some quick bites here:

Article talks about how the staff doing the photoshoot were mesmerised by his stunning 186cm frame, and how great he looked standing amidst the lush forest greenery in the background.  His posing in front of the camera looked effortless as he caught the eyes of everyone on set with his "sensitive, new age man" look.  CJH gave a great candid interview after he was finished with the photography.  His recent concerns were that he now has this "pure" image.  He said that he did not want people to attach the "pure" label onto him blindly.  He would rather be called that by having won over everyone year-after-year because of his works.

(I translated this from a jap article translation of the original article from eDailyNews. A tad messy I know ;) )

@PolarisCat   I made translation from this video which had a Korean lyric but it is blank(?):   http://youtu.be/UD_hr8AoGAU

Hello  everyone!!
PS  I read SJH made a cameo appearance in the last episode of 'Age Of Innocence'  and the song, "후애"  which is OST of 'Age Of Innocence.'
(translation)
노래로 응답하라! 응급남녀편-EP.1: 최진혁 '후애'

난 믿어요    I believe,
내가 곁에 없어도   even if I’m not around next to you,
그댈 생각안해도  even if I’m not able to think about you,
그대 힘을 내어 잘 살거라는걸   you will be fine with your own strength.
더이상은 그대 힘들지않게   If I don’t want you burdened more,
눈물 흘리지 않게   if I don’t want to cause you tearing again,
내가 그댈 떠나야만 하는거죠  then I must to go away.
그 오랜 시간 동안에   For a long time
그대를 아프게 한 내가 미안할뿐이죠  I’m sorry I caused you pain.
이렇게 이별을 택한 나 그대에게   As I choose to go away, I will give you
다른 아픔 주지만 곧 잊혀지겠죠   another pain but you will soon forget it.

그대를 난 너무 사랑하기에  Because I love so much,
내가 떠나는거죠  I’m going away.
그토록 그댈 아프게 했던 날  I have brought you so much pain,
시간이 지나면    but in time
모두 잊은 채로 살아갈 수 있죠   you will forget and you will live,
지금은 힘들지만  even though it is hard for you now.

내 삶이 끝난 뒤에도  If my life ends,
그대를 만나지않게 해달라고 기도해요  I will pray I will not meet you again.
이세상 어디에 난 다시 태어나도  If I am born again in this world,
그대 알아볼테죠   I will recognize you.
그대 사랑할테죠  I will love you.
그대를 난 너무 사랑하기에   Because I love so much,
내가 떠나는거죠   I’m going away.
시간이 지나면  but in time
모두 잊은 채로 살아갈 수 있죠   you will forget and you will live,

그렇게 나 하나만 바라보며 살아가지 마요   Don’t live your life only for me.
제발 날 잊어줘요   Please forget me
그댈 위해서 (워어워)   for your own sake. (wo uwo)

그대를 난 너무 사랑하기에  Because I love so much,
내가 떠나는거죠   I’m going away.
시간이 지나면   but in time
모두 잊은 채로 살아갈 수 있죠  you will forget and you will live,
지금은 힘들지만 ( 워우워)   even though it is hard for you now. (wo uwo)

Dear HyukHyuk girls, Thank you for all updates about this sexy guy. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that CJH is so sexy without taking his cloths off.  He just looks so hot in all outfits.  I just would like to update about his Fan Meeting in Thailand.  It'll be on May 24. The organizer just announced today and we can book ticket tomorrow. That's so fast!!  I wish I'll be quick enough to get a good seat!
1610024_655057287894710_6909183467491680

Here is a short clip to promote his Fan Meeting.

Credit: KCA Thailand 

alex1999 said: Dear HyukHyuk girls, Thank you for all updates about this sexy guy. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that CJH is so sexy without taking his cloths off.  He just looks so hot in all outfits.  I just would like to update about his Fan Meeting in Thailand.  It'll be on May 24. The organizer just announced today and we can book ticket tomorrow. That's so fast!!  I wish I'll be quick enough to get a good seat!

Here is a short clip to promote his Fan Meeting.

alex1999 said: Dear HyukHyuk girls, Thank you for all updates about this sexy guy. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that CJH is so sexy without taking his cloths off.  He just looks so hot in all outfits.  I just would like to update about his Fan Meeting in Thailand.  It'll be on May 24. The organizer just announced today and we can book ticket tomorrow. That's so fast!!  I wish I'll be quick enough to get a good seat!

Guest mdolphins

@alex1999 said: @booha, Thank you for the clip of his singing in EC Concert.  His voice is like heaven and this song is so hard but he did it so well. :x :x :x

Long time for not posting my work here!  Miss the old days (actually it's not that old  :P)
I tried to open another Youtube account and hope that I can have luck this time.
Thanks to @booha and we can have the Eng Sub for Jinhyuk's version of "후애"!
Eng/Kor Sub【After Love 후애-Choi Jin Hyuk。ERCP-Reply With Songs Concert】20140507 

FYI, just re-uploaded the one which he sings in ERMW Epi 14 & the OST Part 5
Eng/Chi Sub 【Should I Say My Love To Her Again - Choi Jin Hyuk。ERMW EP014 Singing Cut】 

Chi/Eng/Kor Sub【ERCP OST5。Scent of A Flower 꽃향기﹣Choi Jin Hyuk】 20140321

Enjoy!  :x
P.S. You girls are free to re-post in ERMW thread or anywhere.

@alex1999 said: Dear HyukHyuk girls, Thank you for all updates about this sexy guy. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that CJH is so sexy without taking his cloths off.  He just looks so hot in all outfits.  I just would like to update about his Fan Meeting in Thailand.  It'll be on May 24. The organizer just announced today and we can book ticket tomorrow. That's so fast!!  I wish I'll be quick enough to get a good seat!

GuFamilyBook Shin PD disclosed how & why Choi Jinhyuk was chosen as Wol-Ryung in《韩国TV ドラマ》Vol.60 

ee8246224f4a20a447e5695892529822700ed0ce 

Cr. CJH Baidu

Chinese Translation: 5729215
Chinese to Enlish Translation: PolarisCat
Original Post: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3007854594

Main Points:

1. Shin Woo-chul PD was deeply impressed by CJH’s enthusiasm in acting when he came to the casting of “Secret Garden”. At that time, CJH was casted for the role Han Tae-sun. However, as said by Shin PD, CJH was not in his good condition and so at last, this role was taken by Lee Jong-suk.

2. Fr. early beginning, Shin PD would like to find an actor who was not well know by audiences. However, that wasn’t because the appearance of Wol-Ryung was little. Though in the first 2 episodes, Wol-Yung was like special cameo, it didn’t mean this role could be treated casually. Instead, he took more than a month to shoot for those 2 episodes and prepared the comeback of dark Wol-Ryung in middle of the drama.

3. Reporter asked if it was planned in the beginning that Wol-Ryung would comeback. Shin PD disclosed that it was planned!! To Shin PD, the role Wol-Ryung was not just cameo, he should be equal to the main cast! However, it wasn’t easy to find a suitable actor as Shin PD wanted to find someone he trusted!

4. At that moment, writer Kang Eun-kyung asked about CJH as Shin PD has mentioned him before. So, a meeting was call and this was the first time for writer Kang to meet CJH. After the meeting, her comments were “he is a handsome actor and he has an attractive voice!” She asked Shin PD about his acting but Shin PD just said “I don’t even know, hahaha…” Finally, they have chosen CJH as Wol-Ryung . CJH was working very hard for the role and his performances were even getting better and better!

Lee Joon Hyeok     ~~~
'꽃수대' 첫회부터 최진혁 박은지, 격정적 소파키스 ( 'GFI' 1 EP  CJH & PEJ. passionate sofa kiss)
20140509084307811.jpg
   http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140509084307384

Guest mdolphins

@Yeekrfan2...and the rest they say...is HISTORY!!!! I never get tired about hearing parts of this bts story, I am SO Grateful the PD and writer took a chance on him. I can't picture anyone else in that ROLE!!! CJH made Wol Ryung awesome, he had the looks, height (weighty presence) and the voice along with the soulful innocence that was a part of WR before he turned to the darkness. (I almost said darkside, I think hearing about news about Star Wars lately is starting to get to me lol)

@PolarisCat Thanks for the translation, you are a darling.

There is a bit of difference between the photo and the article. Try to remember the character, Lee Joon Hyeok …

(translation for the article)
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140509084307384
'꽃수대' 첫회부터 최진혁 박은지, 격정적 소파키스 ( 'GFI' 1 EP  CJH & PEJ. passionate sofa kiss)
When LJH walked in his dark, unlighted place, HYR made a surprising appearance wearing an intimate night gown. They shared a provocative kiss scene. The indifferent and nonchalant LJH’s expression and surging affection by HYR who was holding around his neck will predict the coming of high entertainment.

In the drama, LJH chose the jaebeol’s daughter, HYR as a shortcut for his success.  His unusual memory and strong drive for the case made him an excellent detective but he was from a poor family so HYR became a springboard for his future success.  HYR knew of LJH’s intention but she still loved him. With 3 months left before the wedding, LJH faced a crises by changing into a 70s halbae.  This situation brought uncertainty about their future wedding.

CJH and PEG showed a well connected chemistry through LJH’s dry charms and HYR, acting sly. They met the first time for the kiss scene so they came in with tense expressions.   But slowly they became the characters in the drama and made a thrilling kiss scene successfully.

But as CJH was shooting with the indifferent expression, PEJ, wearing an unusual leopard printed gown, ran to him for affection and this action made CJH burst with laughter.  Even though the calm and cool look was required for CJH, PEJ displayed such unrestricted comic behavior that she made him unable to stop laughing on the shooting set.

Omg a passionate kiss!??!! First episode??? That is totally more than what I expected from the crew. Lol. Who is this gal that's kissing my Hyukie?? Lucky!! Anyway is episode 1 out yet???

I heard there's another gal that he's going meet when he's a grandpa. Is that girl then the one who is going to end up with Jinhyuk??