Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest mdolphins

@sunshine4ever said: @celes80 @welovesk @sky3 --- ladies..hope you will enjoy the event~~~ wish I will be there with all of you~~~ Hopefully you will get a chance to take pics of them and share with us. I wonder if Jin Hyuk & Ji Hyo are going to be tight together in the event or not. I hope so and that airang will air them...I'll be so thrilled...I don't care and I know I'm not shipping them in real life, but I just want to see these two cuties together lol....I'm content if they're just onscreen couple...!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

@tiaraisnap, hi, welcome to Choi Jin Hyuk's thread. Seems like we have people from all over the world in this thread! :) I hope you will stay a while and enjoy. Not sure if you have looked around, but you can go back pages and there are a lot of translations done by @booha and @celes80.
chocolatepie said:

Me & my friends will be there too.. and we are going for CJH.....  Hope to stand in a good position to take picture and shake a hand with him if possible... and if possible, get his autograph on EC OST... but I may be dreaming...because it is usually very difficult to get it..

I'm here! I dropped everything on the dot and ran down straight from work. *My boss must be thinking what a horrible employee I am, haha. Never mind, its just for a day.* :D But it's so crowded here! I'm too far behind to see anything though... so sad... The only comfort I have right now is that the giant poster of CJH is directly in front of me and I am staring at it right now and dreaming that's its the real him... His song is playing in the background right now too, so its like he's singing to me... :x

I'm here! I dropped everything on the dot and ran down straight from work. *My boss must be thinking what a horrible employee I am, haha. Never mind, its just for a day.*

:D

But it's so crowded here! I'm too far behind to see anything though... so sad... The only comfort I have right now is that the giant poster of CJH is directly in front of me and I am staring at it right now and dreaming that's its the real him... His song is playing in the background right now too, so its like he's singing to me... :x

I wanna be there too but I'm too far away. Good luck girl and wait for your sharing! Btw, enjoy!

They're really late... its almost 9 and they are nowhere to be seen. 1hr late. The emcee is just dragging it. And my view has just been blocked by someone standing on a box... X( Edit: Make that many ppl on many boxes... :(( :((

I left the event.... I'll update more in a bit, but I seriously need to get dinner first. It's past 10pm and I haven't eaten... I just want to say first that CJH is seriously handsome... I only caught a glimpse of him but man he really stands out in the crowd. He's really really tall!! But it's not just cos he's tall that stands him out. He's really charismatic. He drew everyone's eyeballs towards him when he appeared.

@celes80 said: I left the event.... I'll update more in a bit, but I seriously need to get dinner first. It's past 10pm and I haven't eaten... I just want to say first that CJH is seriously handsome... I only caught a glimpse of him but man he really stands out in the crowd. He's really really tall!! But it's not just cos he's tall that stands him out. He's really charismatic. He drew everyone's eyeballs towards him when he appeared.

Thanks @anlene for posting

Photo-shoot before the start the press conference at Ritz Carlton

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Cr: Yahoo Singapore, Straits Times, TODAY, xinmsn

Press conference at Ritz Carlton before the meet and greet session. I guess they are staying at Ritz Carlton?
Choi Jin Hyuk says there are more kdramas on divorce possibly because it's happening more often in society. Cr: Yahoo Singapore
imageSong Ji Hyo reveals she had a fear for needles before, but overcame it during the drama. Cr: Yahoo Singapore
imageJi Hyo says co-star Jin Hyok was down-to-earth, honest, and great to work with. Cr: TODAY

Meet and greet session at Square 2
Jihyo's shocked expressions at the huge crowd at the mall

Jin Hyuk's smiley eyes!

Handshake session with the fans

Cr. as tagged
He looks so gorgeous in all his outfits..lucky Singaporean fans!  :-bd

Had dinner, just reached home and it's close to midnight.  And I just did an extremely crazy thing - the first thing I did when I went back home was to purchase one ticket for tomorrow's EC meet.  I said I wasn't going to go just this morning and I really wasn't going to.  Really really. But all that changed after I saw CJH just now at the meet-and-greet. I just had to.  It was really fastest fingers first, cos when I was going home on the train there were still some tickets, and by the time I got home I realised that I was holding onto that 1 last ticket for Category 2 (2nd most ex category of seats - cat 1 is sold out), so I decided on a whim. I really couldn't give this up. HAHA.  I don't regret it though.  Not yet anyway, maybe tomorrow morning after I wake up, we'll see what happens. :D Now I have the problem of rushing out during lunch time to pick up the tickets and rushing back to work, PLUS I need to ask my boss whether I can disappear early tomorrow so I can make it to the EC FM on time.  My boss's really gonna kill me.
Anyway, back to the meet-and-greet just now.  They were really really late.  It was supposed to start at 8pm but the emcee didn't appear till 8.30pm and SJH and CJH didn't appear until 9.15pm.  By then stomachs were rumbling, feet were aching and people around me were starting to get really restless.  It was really really crowded.  The entire atrium was filled with people and it was spilling at the seams.  People were everywhere, and on every floor - even the restaurants overlooking the atrium were full of people cos they had a good unobstructed view of both of them, so many who came late decided to have dinner and watch them at the same time.  I should really do that next time.  
SJH appeared first.  I could only see her from afar, but she was really pretty even so.  When she came down the escalator, and she saw the number of people at the mall, her "mong" face came out and she was really really shocked.  Haha.  (I saw some photos of her circulating online already.  Some people managed to take a photo of her shocked look in action.)  Her expression was really cute.   I think she totally was not expecting this crowd.  She is really pretty and much more petite in real life than I'd imagined.  Huge screams from the crowd.
And then CJH appeared.  OMG.  I almost died.  The first thing that struck me was how tall he was.  He really towered over everyone when he was travelling down the escalator and walking to the stage.  All 186cm of him.  The second thing that struck me there and then was how awfully handsome he was.  And very lean.  He has such a strong stage presence.  I was drawn towards him automatically and the screams when he appeared were just phenomenal.  And even though he was so far away from me, his well-chiselled face and great body could be seen from far away and I was totally mesmerised (but then again, that could have been a biased view given how much I love him now. haha).  He too was shocked by the number of the fans at the event, although probably not as shocked as SJH.  
Unfortunately, the acoustics at the event were really bad.  The mikes were really soft and whatever they said got drowned out by the incessant screams of the fans around so I couldn't hear a thing, and I couldn't see a thing either because of the many fans who came armed with boxes and who totally blocked out my view with their mighty cameras.  So whatever it is that they said, sorry, I can't update it here now, but I'm pretty sure it'd be splashed all over our local newspapers tomorrow.  We can update you guys tomorrow.  I'll try to do so as well if other Soompiers haven't updated you all before I do.   
But I got to see my Hyuk-Hyuk for a very short while when he appeared today and that made me happy.  And because I bought my 1 ticket for tomorrow, I get to watch him tomorrow as well.  :D It's late now and I really need to go to sleep.  Ta all!

Oh.  Since the article is out already, haha.  How fast our reporters work eh?  Thought I'd leave you guys with this parting note as well.==

Emergency Couple stars Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk dish relationship advice in Singapore

PUBLISHED ON MAY 15, 2014 9:23 PM

0 13 0 0PRINTEMAIL 

AL-koreandrama-1505e_zps312b4d2b.jpgKorean drama Emergency Couple leads, actor Choi Jin Hyuk and actress Song Ji Hyo. Choi and Song act as a divorced couple in Korean drama Emergency Couple and are always seen quibbling onscreen, and in one scene even get into a massive fight. -- ST PHOTO: EDWARD TEO FOR THE STRAITS TIMES
BY GWENDOLYN NG

The divorced couple in Korean drama Emergency Couple are always seen quibbling and in one scene even get into a massive fight.

The series' leading lady Song Ji Hyo says the key for couples to getting over tiffs is to get physical.

Not get into physical fights like she did in the show, but to have "skinship". It is a common term in Korea to describe physical touch.

Song, 32, flew in from Seoul on Thursday with her co-star and onscreen ex-hubby, actor Choi Jin Hyuk, to promote their romantic drama Emergency Couple.

They play a divorced couple whose paths cross years after their divorce and meet as medical interns at a hospital’s emergency room. Emergency Couple is currently airing in Singapore.

Choi, 28, says couples working in the same workplace or industry could have a good romantic and professional relationship, as they would understand the nature of each other's job.

However, he has some reservations about dating an actress.

He explains: "I'm a traditional guy. I won't like male fans looking at my girlfriend."

After the media interviews at the Pan Pacific hotel, he and Song met fans at shopping mall Square 2 in Novena.

They are also the stars of the ticketed Emergency Couple fan meet held at Kallang Theatre on Friday night.

The amiable and fresh-faced Song is best known as the smart and brave solo female host on popular variety show Running Man. She was last here at an October fan meeting with her Running Man co-hosts.

The hunky baritone-voiced Choi has taken on the roles of ambitious older brother Kim Won in idol drama The Inheritors (2013) and the heartbroken demon Gu Wol Ryung in the fantasy series Gu Family Book (2013).

Guest sunshine4ever

@celes80, thank you sooooooooooo much for sharing your impressions of Jin Hyuk. I hope you will be bringing a notebook to write some notes down if there is like an interview or some sort in the fans meeting. I am SO HAPPY for you, lady!!! I hope you will get a chance to see him more up close and gosh maybe there will be a chance you might be able to shake his hand. I'm wishing you the best, Dearest. We will make us super proud already for actually trying to come tomorrow for this event even thought you did not intend it. I hope your boss will be lenient and that you won't be stressed out about this. But try your best to not stress about it so you can enjoy him once you see him at the EC fans meeting. :) I hope they pass out some stuffs or something for EC fans. ^^ Seriously, if he had known that you spent so much of your time to translate his fans meeting and news for his international fans, he would be so touched by it!!! If he met you, he wouldn't know! Ugh, how I wish he knew! :)

Here are some more pictures of Jin Hyuk in the Singapore Greet & Meet

Please do not quote my images, but instead take off the and the pictures will become URL if youHERE.

If my pictures cause loading problems for you, please tag me or pm me and I'll be more than happy to make them become URLs. :)
%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/YT2DbI8.jpg' alt='YT2DbI8.jpg'>
0vvEZ85.jpg
S6Lrh1i.jpg

Jin Hyuk  & Ji Hyo sitting together
OC2cAEu.jpg

8S6zoUr.jpg
YpfMvXq.jpg
Sj8iU3W.jpg
i9IuwwL.jpg

Pictures credit as tagged.

@celes80 & @anlene

Thanks for posting these pics!  Even though I could not attend this promo at the mall, I didn't stop thinking about their presence in Singapore and wishing I could be there too.

@sunshine4ever & @mdolphins

Yes we are so looking forward to the Fan Meet on 16 May and I hope to be able to see them at a closer range.  Am quite sure will be blown away by their charismatic presence!!! 

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is another one of Jin Hyuk and Ji Hyo *swoons* His hand on her shoulder.

:x :x

rpN3XPI.jpg

credit to showbiz.omy.sg FB

By the way, this FB said that they will show us the video interview of these two....awesome!!! I hope some of you, Ladies, who are so great in Chinese will translate for us if the interviews come out. <33

-EDITED-
I found this picture at a Choi Jin Hyuk FB...I know this had been posted, but I think this is a bigger version of the picture posted? They look so gorgeous. I <3 both Jin Hyuk and Min Ho...they look like brothers in their smiles.

qyedpge.jpg

Credit to CJH FB

-edited-
@welovesk, hope you will share with us things of those two. :)

@celes80 Oumpahaha   Funny to read how you bought the ticket on impulse!   When you wake up next morning you’ll probably need a big shipload of coffee. It seems like you will have to do a lots of juggling with your brain for the fan meeting.  I hope you would meet somebody there so that you’ll feel comfortable when you might want to shout/scream. Haha According to the article you posted; ‘The hunky baritone-voiced Choi’ That ‘s the person you are going to see tomorrow.   Yup Everybody who saw him in person said the same thing: ‘So surprised to see he was much more handsome in person than from the screen image.’   About the screaming sound, I could see it from fancam videos.   Thank you again Waiting for more updates

140515 Song Ji Hyo & Choi Jin Hyuk arrival & leaving Square 2

cr to uploader

Emergency Couple - Song Ji Hyo & Choi Jin Hyuk Mall Event at SG [HD]

cr to uploader

Choi Jin Hyuk & Song Ji Hyo Meet and Greet Session 150514

cr to uploader