Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest mdolphins

Thanks @booha

I can never get enough of looking at sexy Gumihot pictures, I hope he wins the award, because he made a huge impact with that role last year.

hyukhyuk girls
@poire9219
 This long list of candidates puzzled me and since I'm not so familiar with this this kind of event,  I checked in Google: Baeksang Arts Awards.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/nominees-announced-for-baeksang-arts-awards/
Nominees announced for Baeksang Arts Awards by javabeans | April 28, 2014 | 90 CommentsIn the past, I haven’t posted up full nominee rosters for the big awards ceremonies—sometimes I miss the nomination announcements and sometimes I just want to wait to see the winners list. But I figure it may be a point of interest for y’all, so here you go: the nominees for the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards, whose ceremony will be held on May 27.
TELEVISION CATEGORY

Actor Top Excellence Award Nominees

Jo Jae-hyun (Jung Do-jeon)
Yoo Ah-in (Secret Love Affair)
Joo-won (Good Doctor)
Lee Jong-seok (I Hear Your Voice)
Kim Soo-hyun (You From Another Star)

New Actor Award Nominees

Choi Jin-hyuk (Gu Family Book)

Park Seo-joon (A Warm Word)
Kim Sung-kyun (Answer Me 1994)
Jung Woo (Answer Me 1994)
Baro (God’s Gift – 14 Days)

NG 22 The Heirs - Kim Won changing his clothe after the sad porridge scenes...*wink* we get to see MORE of him though! :\">

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k1ojq_ng22_tv?start=1

ScreenShot2014-04-29at71524PM.pngScreenShot2014-04-29at71639PM.png

NG 23 - Tutor Hyun Joo & Hyo Sin, Im Joo Eun is so cute when she NG!  ;))

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k1owy_ng23_tv

ScreenShot2014-04-29at71347PM.pngScreenShot2014-04-29at71446PM.png

Emergency Couple fans in Singapore, the organisers have added a meet and greet session on top of their fan meet!
Emergency Couple's Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk will meet fans at Square 2 on 15 May 2014 8pm on top of their scheduled exclusive fan meet held at The Kallang Theatre on 16 May.
Emergency Couple Meet & Greet Session in SingaporeDate: May 15th, 2014 (Thursday)Venue: Square 2Time: 8PM
Emergency Couple Fan Meeting in SingaporeDate: May 16th, 2014 (Friday)Venue: Kallang TheatreTime: 7PM
Cr: Asiaone

@sunshine4ever
Thank you for 'Showbiz Korea - ACTOR CHOI JIN-HYUK, WHO CAPTIVATES THE LADIES '
I watched it twice. Somehow I missed watching this video before. I think the interviewer did really a good job making him act casual and informal.    He seemed comfortable talking to her.    It was funny to see him stumbling with surprise when the interviewer said she watched EC and thought CM was an unlikable person.   He couldn’t even finish the sentence and just repeated, “Oh we just met for the first time… we just met…” But he did it with a teasing laugh. Then he talked about GWR saying how surprised he was when his scene was so much better on the screen than on the set.   I remember he mentioned this PDnim very fondly and wished to work with him again. This PDnim created the unique looking GWR.
PS It seems the interviewer had a long leisurely lunch date with him. Such a lucky girl …

@Yeekrfan2
  It seems everybody agreed that CJH should be the winner in the category who could swish his hair with sexy appeal!   Thank you for your first gifts  I kind of like that white spark which creates a very nice transition between loops, especially about Kim Won.  It's a nice clip and I could see why SBS put it in the special package.    

@anlene
 Thank you always for posting about the fan meeting info!!