Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Lee Sang-woo "Cultwo Jung Chan-woo confessed to Kim So-yeon as a drunk assistant"

optimize

Actor Lee Sang-woo confesses an anecdote of a marital fight with Kim So-yeon. On SBS 'Tiki Taka (CAR)', which is broadcasted at 11:05 pm on the 13th, Lee Sang-woo boards and reveals the real life of the newlyweds with his wife Kim So-yeon.

On this day, Lee Sang-woo surprised everyone by confessing, "My wife Kim So-yeon and I often had a couple fights in the beginning of our honeymoon." Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon have been counted as representative lovebirds in the entertainment industry since they got married in 2017. In particular, Kim So-yeon is an actress famous for her good personality. Curiosity is focused on what kind of conflict between these two people.

On the other hand, Lee Sang-woo stimulates interest by divulging the behind-the-scenes of his relationship with Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon met through a drama and ended up getting married in real life. Above all, on this day, Lee Sang-woo draws attention by conveying a special opportunity to have a date with Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo revealed a surprising anecdote saying, "Cultwo Jung Chan-woo confessed to Kim So-yeon while he was drunk."

Next, Lee Sang-woo makes the MCs burst by confiding in the fact that he and Kim So-yeon wore a motorcycle helmet on a date before marriage. Regarding this, Lee Sang-woo said, "I put the helmet on the glass and ate the food," causing curiosity about the two people's erratic date. Broadcast on the 13th at 11:05 PM. On the other hand, Lee Sang-woo stimulates interest by divulging the behind-the-scenes of his relationship with Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon met through a drama and ended up getting married in real life. Above all, on this day, Lee Sang-woo draws attention by conveying a special opportunity to ride 'some' with Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo revealed a surprising anecdote, saying, "Cultwo Chan-woo Jeong confessed to Kim So-yeon while he was drunk."

Then, Lee Sang-woo made the MCs laugh by telling the story of dating Kim So-yeon and wearing a motorcycle helmet before marriage. Regarding this, Lee Sang-woo said, "I put the helmet on the glass and ate the food," raising curiosity about the two people's erratic date. Meanwhile, 'Tiki Taka' is a new concept driving music talk show that takes place in a moving car and will be broadcast at 11:05 pm on the 13th

http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20210613505896

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4337650

• Like 1

Bridalkong`s Instagram uploaded a picture with Kim So yeon

15d4939f1370f0d29ce3f75d85a40559da8e350c

Their comment was

I love you Kim Soyeon:kiss_wink:. Penthouse 3 and 5th broadcast bridal ball together

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQDP_ZijlNV/

So Yeon uploaded the same picture and another one tagging just Cheon Seo Jin.

d8cd44f70a07132689df804bbdeef5434797169e

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQDKkSthn-m/

• Like 2

Someone posted So yeon`s authograph when she was 18.

65b5d02182cc2fe07b692e763d96b1ca2f20ae51

397c96639b0de3281f0907f1340aed112a9f20fc

I think it was when I was 18.

Same age as me...

As a high school celebrity, I was interested.

So I sent a fan letter, In response, I signed it and sent it to you.

Perfect for tidying up the room! discovery.

Still looking at the pen Kim So-yeon's autograph must be somewhere...

I did haha

1998 starring Bae Yong-joon and Kim Hye-soo

Were we really in love, the filming location

It was a cafe near Sungshin Women's University.

Thanks to a friend who worked part-time,

I saw everything we were filming

Bae Yong-joon and Kim Hye-soo signed autographs.

It should be stored well hahahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQDYmUsl5cD/

• Like 1

‘Pent 3’ Kim So-yeon, perfect transformation into Cheon Seo-jin ‘Chic UP with a gorgeous dress’ [SNS cut]

AAKZwAq.img?h=799&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

AAKZrxY.img?h=799&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Actress Kim So-yeon revealed Chun Seo-jin's splendid fashion. On June 13, Kim So-yeon posted a picture of her on her Instagram saying, "Heh # Cheon Seo-jin."

In her photo, Kim So-yeon transformed into Cheon Seo-jin in what appears to be the filming site of the SBS drama 'Penthouse'.

Kim So-yeon attached colorful leaves and flowers to a glossy dress, and completed a chic mood with large and shiny accessories. In another photo, the elegant charm of the character Cheon Seo-jin was doubled in a black velvet long dress with white feathers as a point.

im So-yeon is loved for her perfect portrayal of Chun Seo-jin in the SBS drama 'Penthouse' series. She proved her heyday by winning the Best Actress Award at the '2020 SBS Acting Awards' and 'The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards (2021)'.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/펜트3-김소연-천서진으로-완벽-변신-화려한-원피스로-시크함up-sns-컷/ar-AAKZyws

Cheon Seo-jin’s Air Kiss collection when it feels good

• Like 1

Lee Sang Woo Talks About Wife Kim So Yeon’s “The Penthouse” Kiss Scenes + Meeting Her On-Screen Husbands

998306e59d4c44c1965e7a5c5d49735a.jpeg?s=

Jun 14, 2021
by E. Cha

Lee Sang Woo dished on how he handles his wife Kim So Yeon’s steamy kiss scenes in “The Penthouse”!

On the June 13 episode of SBS’s new variety show “Tiki taCAR,” Lee Sang Woo made a guest appearance to chat about married life and more.

When host Kim Gura complimented Lee Sang Woo on his improved “talk show skills,” the actor responded, “I think it’s because I’m living with So Yeon now. After I got married, my conversational skills improved. Because she’s really responsive, and she expresses her feelings a lot. So I’ve learned a lot from her. I think I’ve gotten a lot better since getting married.”

As for whether he’s seen any of the terrifying expressions Kim So Yeon makes in “The Penthouse” in real life, Lee Sang Woo shared with a laugh, “I’ve seen them all.” Tak Jae Hoon asked which of those expressions was his least favorite, and Lee Sang Woo replied, “I love them all. Because I think we serve as mirrors for one another. I think we see each other’s good points and bad points, and we’re becoming better people by learning from the good in one another and avoiding the bad.”

Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Lee Sang Woo later went on to admit that when “The Penthouse” first started airing, he would escape to their bedroom to avoid watching Kim So Yeon’s kiss scenes.

“At the beginning, I’d go into our room for a bit [during her kiss scenes],” he explained. “But now, I just turn my head [away from the screen] a little to avoid watching. So Yeon will tell me in advance, ‘Turn away for just a moment,’ while we’re watching together.”

Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun then brought up Lee Sang Woo’s cameo in “The Penthouse 2,” where he played a reporter tailing his wife’s character Cheon Seo Jin. Kim Gura amusingly pointed out that three of Kim So Yeon’s “husbands” would have been on set at once: her real husband Lee Sang Woo, as well as her two on-screen husbands Uhm Ki Joon and Yoon Jong Hoon.

“It must have been awkward during rehearsal,” said Kim Gura, and Kyuhyun remarked with a laugh, “I heard that [Kim So Yeon] acted the most awkward around Sang Woo, even though he was her real husband.”

To prove his point, the show aired a behind-the-scenes clip from the filming of “The Penthouse 2” where Lee Sang Woo arrived on set for his cameo. Kim So Yeon, who had been in the midst of rehearsing a scene with Yoon Jong Hoon, introduced her husband to everyone. She then stood nervously next to her co-stars and laughed, “Wow, this is awkward,” leading her two on-screen husbands to exclaim, “You shouldn’t keep standing over here, you should go over there! Go!”

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Lee Sang Woo explained, “When you’re a regular on a series, you end up getting to know the cast and crew on set, but I didn’t know [the cast and crew of ‘The Penthouse’] at all.” Kim Gura responded, “So it was just natural awkwardness, not anything to do with them being your wife’s [on-screen] husbands or things like that,” and Lee Sang Woo agreed, “That’s right.”

Check out the clip of Lee Sang Woo meeting Kim So Yeon’s “other husbands” on the set of “The Penthouse 2” below! (Lee Sang Woo first arrives at 5:29 in the video.)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474493wpp/lee-sang-woo-talks-about-wife-kim-so-yeons-the-penthouse-kiss-scenes-meeting-her-on-screen-husbands

Spoiler

• Like 1

Kim So yeon and Soo-Nam Kim, Director of Wonkyu wedding studio

9c969b8a7b0284a9037d76b794dad9939aade8f4

7140f356d7a0e0aa946d348278ea8af5db9f8eae

Kim So-yeon, who is so very kind, one of the star-level celebrities I have personally experienced the rumors that it is measurable. Traces of Studio Wongyu's presence in Penthouse Season 3 will open this week. Wonkyu was filmed on the 6th floor!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFzNgzDacf/

Photoshoot for Penthouse 3

Kim So yeon and Uhm Ki Joon

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd35eacb3da960&no=2

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=36357&page=1

Season 3 drama shooting Ki-joon Um (Dan-Tae Joo) and So-Yeon Kim (Seo-Jin Cheon) couple

Filming location: #6th floor

Cinematographer: Choi Won-gyu

dress #bridal ball Tuxedo

Actors Um Ki-joon and Kim So-yeon stayed in the penthouse throughout the filming.

His charisma was strong enough to make me fall into the illusion that he was appearing. It was an honor to be able to share the hottest drama with the most charismatic people on the newly renewed #WonKyuSixFloor, loved by #celebs. Once again, thank you for being with #StudioWonkyu.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIUqv5JMK7/

• Like 1

Behind the scene of Penthouse 3

How hard they work for this scene!  I especially think So yeon was so brave. In my opinion this scene, in the drama, did not make much sense. It was irelevent for the plot, so unnecessary. If you think logically, the writer could have thought at any other ways to accomplish the same thing. But makjang has to have over the top, over dramatic scenes with lack of logic. Well... What`s new.

From shooting

15ae52e1b5336508c0bfc5f454825d1f69a719b3

It was on Instagram that someone said So yeon was seen screaming like crazy in a shooting scene (not in the above [picture). What a disappointment! I have wished Cheon Seo Jin/ So yeon will scream less this season. But I am not watching so whatever....

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, New Parakeet Couple

29053535ccfd0373d94d58cb6e436494e6464814

However, they do not spare love and support for each other. The two married in 2017 and became a couple, succeeding Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ra, and Cha In-pyo and Shin Ae-ra as a new lovebird couple representing the entertainment industry. After the actors get married, they are creating a pleasant synergy by breaking the prejudice that there will be restrictions on their roles or that they will become obstacles in their activities as actors. What is more encouraging is the fact that the fact that they acknowledged each other's existence without much mysticism and expressed them generously came to an advantage for both of them.

8b740e3f6a0c7d58a79de4c539a3e9d02f142d56

Kim So-yeon met her best heyday as Seojin Cheon, the villain in the SBS 'Penthouse' series. She is Kim So-yeon, who has been exposed to the difficulties of being an actress, a profession that is chosen many times, but she is in full bloom through this work. The quirky and kind appearances in real life, to the extent that Seo-jin Cheon in the drama is right, doubled her anti-war charm. Behind Kim So-yeon's stable acting life, Lee Sang-woo also contributed greatly. She did not forget her gratitude to Lee Sang-woo when Kim So-yeon also won the Best Actress Award at the '2020 SBS Acting Awards', and she has publicly revealed her affection several times since then. Lee Sang-woo made a special appearance as a reporter in 'Penthouse' and gave strong support. Still, his cute jealousy of “Kim So-yeon turned his head to her kissing scene” made everyone smile. In the scenes in the drama where they breathed together as actors, the two showed a veteran side, but in the making film that was released later, they were shy and caring for each other.

Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon_Source All For You Lee Sang-woo has reached a new turning point in the entertainment industry. He is a hidden entertainment jewel that gave birth to so-called 'legend pictures' even when he appeared as a guest on KBS2's 'Happy Together' and MBC's 'Radio Star' in the past. He recently appeared as a regular member on TV Chosun's 'Golf King' and went on a variety show. In his debut first fixed variety show, he is drawing a golf challenge. Kim So-yeon also appeared on a self-cam showing Lee Sang-woo's preparations at home before filming began, and the appearance of her cheering was also broadcast, making Lee Sang-woo even more radiant. Lee Sang-woo revealed his infinite affection for SBS 'Tiki Taka', which aired on the 13th, saying, "We learn by looking at each other like a mirror." He also worked as a model for a clothing brand and captured both work and love.

The happy daily life of Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo has already become a hot topic through various entertainment shows and YouTube contents. On YouTube, videos from the time when the two first met through MBC's 'Everything in Love', to the content currently active as a clothing model of the same brand, have become a popular video on YouTube. Before marriage, So-yeon Kim and Lee Sang-woo dated from early in the morning to late at night, and all of the episodes that were full of sugar were also released through entertainment shows.

An industry official said, "Even before the news of their relationship was announced, the two had a good reputation on the set of 'Happy Home'. Even after they started dating publicly, the congratulatory response was overwhelming.” Another entertainment industry official said, "Kim So-yeon is usually nice to her staff. In her award speech, she often mentioned every single staff member, even the youngest. That's not easy. It seems like they say hello three times even on set. That's good. It's nice to see couples who look just like each other being loved.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1047515

What a nice article about So yeon and Sang Woo! I hope them well and happiness many many many years to come.

• Like 1

Kim SoYeon's Fashion -- "The Penthouse War In Life Season 3"

Kim So Yeon`s colaboration with Bridalkong continues. She is wearing their dresses for the photoshoot. The dresses are perfect for Seo jin.

3e059173cf68cbbb36d1a2dac56fb955dd8aab4f

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJSmtajmF7/

1118d4ab03c28e2179e03f1b9aca8f3948e893f7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJSr98jDQ7/

59a5aadb13ea2ab16d02bdd5d1dcb39c6753bf45

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQKbzP7tRZd/

• Like 1

Another picture from Penthouse 3 pictorial

e2a3210cc2a07c8640f5416238200ddc46624456

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQKYXQcJImK/

A picture from All for You summer collection

ff4fe93effb88b39d254e8167f3d5b5d6f833f4b

Lee Ji-ah X Yu-jin, Kim So-yeon The scene of falling off a cliff would have such a reversal

445d6af9ab0449d28f7a6aeeb36cbac3a4519da4

Actress Lee Ji-ah revealed behind-the-scenes cuts from 'Penthouse 3'. On the 15th, Lee Ji-ah posted a picture taken while filming the SBS Friday drama 'Penthouse 3' on her SNS. In the photo, Lee Ji-ah, Yu-jin, and Kim So-yeon are posing affectionately by the river and taking authentication shots.

The scene is tense and full of tension as it was drawn as the ending of the first episode, but in reality, the three actors showed a friendly reversal as they took pictures affectionately.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=9450601

• Like 1

Watch: Kim So Yeon, Eugene, And Lee Ji Ah Show Off Chemistry And Teamwork In “The Penthouse 3” Outdoor Action Scene

d78aa289b4264b45817892cfb7145529.jpeg?s=

Jun 16, 2021
by S. Cho

The Penthouse 3” has released a new behind-the-scenes video!

Spoilers

At the start, Kim So Yeon, Eugene, and Lee Ji Ah patiently and diligently rehearse for their outdoor scene. As they prepare for the action scene where Lee Ji Ah pushes Kim So Yeon off a cliff, Lee Ji Ah adorably points to the muddy water and comments, “soybean paste stew!”

Later, they record an audio-only scene where Kim So Yeon is shouting at the other two to let go of her. In contrast to the angry audio, both Eugene and Lee Ji Ah laugh throughout. Once the director calls cut, Eugene expresses her satisfaction that she was able to squeeze a “shut up!” into the scene.

After the initial cliff scene, Kim So Yeon excitedly comments, “I’m not scared anymore.” Lee Ji Ah and Eugene take funny photos with the bag that was originally over Kim So Yeon’s head and they point out the diving team in the water below. Eugene shares, “They’re ready to catch us no matter what!”

Kim So Yeon decides to personally complete her wire stunt of falling off the cliff and Eugene and Lee Ji Ah express their amazement as they comment, “Can you do it?!” Despite her fears, Kim So Yeon comes up from the wire with a big smile, proving her professionalism and dedication. Eugene jokingly adds, “It looks like you’re having fun.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474822wpp/watch-kim-so-yeon-eugene-and-lee-ji-ah-show-off-chemistry-and-teamwork-in-the-penthouse-3-outdoor-action-scene

From filming

BTS

f77947fed4efe3446001f98a19a0d7538308801c

Spoiler

9a79ffd6d98c446fd6f8e3291299f8dc926bc607

932da5522cc60822822ecfde9dee7eefa871c5dc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLlE56B9K0/

Seo Jin will return to theater scene? Nice but it will be nicer if Oh Yoon Hee will not be in the same story. It became repetitive.

I hate this drama for the ridiculous plot and makjang nonsense but I really like that So Yeon had the oportunity to play a soprano. I think the writer wants to make Seo jin succesful again and then the tape where she let her father die will be revealed. That`s my guess.

• Like 1

Forget about the drama but this cast as cartoon characters is totally adorable. Is a real drawing or it is an app to transform the pictures? I found the drawing very good.

I miss So Yeon`s vlog on Friday. :P

BTW, I watched Sang Woo on Tiki taCar and It was cute when the moderators asked him if he saw all the expressions of So yeon as Seo Jin and he said "I`ve seen them all". :D Then when they asked which expression he hates the most he answered that he loved them all. So sweet.

I found out that he calls her "silk cocoon" (in the card that he send her for White Day) as their inside joke.

And I found out that So yeon likes the song You Don`t Know Men by Buzz, and she liked when Sang Woo sang this song too.

• Like 1

Cheon Seo-jin's self-report! I will read your comments directly

A collection of aegyo for those who don't have real aegyo.zip Amazing ad-libs?!?!

I wish there will be subtitles for this video.

Here an article about this video .

Kim So-yeon revealed the behind-the-scenes footage of Cheon Seo-jin's acting.

202106171609142410_2.jpg

Kim So-yeon, who plays Cheon Seo-jin in the drama 'Penthouse 3' appeared on the SBS YouTube channel 'Svskatch', which was released on June 17, and read the comments.

Kim So-yeon laughed at her comment, "I scream every day, but my throat doesn't go away." She said, "That's right. I scream like that, but there's no throat left," she laughed. To the netizen who said, "I'm really worried that I'll get a sore throat," Kim So-yeon said, "Thank you. Fortunately, I learned how healthy my vocal cords are while shouting this time."

Kim So-yeon said, "I didn't take care of my throat, but the writer gave me ginger juice as a gift because there were a lot of screaming scenes at the beginning of season 2. I ordered mugwort tea and took care of it myself because drinking hot tea after eating it was a big help. I did,” she said.

Regarding the scene of Cheon Seo-jin's acting in the scene where Joo Dan-tae (Um Ki-joon) was arrested in Season 2, Kim So-yeon said, "I had so much fun acting. It was a witty scene and it was fun to read, but on the morning of the broadcast, the director said he didn't know I would do that. He said thank you for making it so much fun.

She continued, "After the acting stage, there was a scene where Joo Dan-tae was caught, and then there was a scene with a change in expression, but when I saw my performance in season 2, I thought, 'That's a little bit okay'. It wasn't, but that kind of expression came out without me knowing. I thought I was immersed in Cheon Seo-jin, and I had fun filming it. I like that scene.

https://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202106171609142410

About the  behind-the-scenes  of spitting on Joo Dan-tae (Um Ki-joon), Kim So-yeon said, "Actually, I didn't spit. It was fun at the end of the rehearsal, but the director said it was fun and asked me to shoot again."

She continued, "I don't think I've ever spit in my life." In response to a netizen's comment, "That's right. I've never spit. I've seen a lot of people laugh at this time, so I'm like, 'Why are you smiling?' I didn't know it well. I found out that it was 'acting to be careful about saliva.' I watched it with Lee Sang-woo and said, 'Why is this so funny?' But he said, 'Why are you so funny?' he laughed.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/펜트-김소연-“침-뱉는-연기-애드리브-왜-웃긴지-몰라”-스브스캐치/ar-AAL8t7x

About the screaming. The writer gave her a ginger tee for the throat. I know that this is the kind of makjang drama with a lot of screaming scenes but they made Seo jin scream too much. It is excesive and the writer could make other scenes to show the frustration and angry villains. Why did not develop more the characters and show their other side? 

I read about Ji Sung`s drama The Devil Judge and the female villain played by Kim Min Jung is interesting. I wish So yeon would have had a character like that, cunning woman but without so many histricnics.

Edit

Someone translated the video on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOEQp5H3pL/

Thanks

• Like 1

Uhm Ki Joon Flaunts His Marriage With Kim So Yeon To Upset Yoon Jong Hoon In “The Penthouse 3”

6a3968bf90f34c8e986b52d09f4593d7.jpeg?s=

Jun 18, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS’s “The Penthouse 3” has shared a sneak peek of a tense encounter between Kim So Yeon, Uhm Ki Joon, and Yoon Jong Hoon from its upcoming episode!

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “The Penthouse 3,” Cheon Seo Jin (played by Kim So Yeon) embarked on her quest to take revenge on Joo Dan Te (Uhm Ki Joon) for everything he’d done to her. After catching him off guard by storming into a Cheong Ah Group shareholders’ meeting unannounced, she pretended in front of the press that they were still happily married.

Later, Cheon Seo Jin revealed she had proof that Joo Dan Te had been at the scene of Logan Lee (Park Eun Suk)’s murder, forcing him to comply with her demands. After signing a contract in which they agreed to fake a normal marriage for business purposes, Cheon Seo Jin moved in with Joo Dan Te at Hera Palace.

Meanwhile, Ha Yoon Cheol (Yoon Jong Hoon) sought out the men of the Hera Palace Club and pleaded to be let back in. With a chilling look in his eye, Ha Yoon Cheol declared, “I’ve decided that from now on, I’m going to be a true scumbag among scumbags.” He then managed to convince Joo Dan Te of his loyalty by saying, “Revenge is only possible when you have power, money, and connections. Right now, I just want to survive.”

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Joo Dan Te makes use of his new power over Ha Yoon Cheol by calling him to his and Cheon Seo Jin’s home on the 85th floor of Hera Palace. Immediately upon his arrival, Joo Dan Te taunts Ha Yoon Cheol with his status as the current husband of Cheon Seo Jin, Ha Yoon Cheol’s ex-wife. Deliberately placing a hand on her shoulder and faking a display of affection, he wears a smile of smug satisfaction as he gazes at the former doctor.

Meanwhile, Ha Yoon Cheol helplessly gazes back at the couple with a hollow look in his eyes, and Cheon Seo Jin looks furious at the unexpected arrival of her former husband. The palpable awkwardness of the situation raises the question of why Joo Dan Te has invited Ha Yoon Cheol to their home—and why Ha Yoon Cheol is suddenly acting so differently towards the real estate tycoon.

Uhm-Ki-Joon-Kim-So-Yeon.jpeg

The producers of “The Penthouse 3” praised the acting of all three stars, remarking, “Kim So Yeon, Uhm Ki Joon, and Yoon Jong Hoon are charming actors who can be both warm and cold at the same time.”

They went on, “Please keep an eye on what will result from the entangled relationships between Joo Dan Te, who remains unstoppable; Cheon Seo Jin, who is determined to take back the things that belonged to her; and Ha Yoon Cheol, whose inner motivations are impossible to read.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475267wpp/uhm-ki-joon-flaunts-his-marriage-with-kim-so-yeon-to-upset-yoon-jong-hoon-in-the-penthouse-3

• Like 1