[Movie 2008] A Frozen Flower 쌍화점

s@nbi

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did eveyone who saw this download the movie from mega video because the file said adobe

downloaded it from the megaupload links provided by ponkie (thanks!) and everything went well. no "adobe" qualification, etc. video quality is quite good in fact.

Guest yobiworld

mel22 thank you ill download it right away im dying to see the bed scenes. I wonder is it really jaw dropping like lust and caution ill just to wait and see.

Guest Spherical07

When i download from megaupload and its only playing 9 mins on vlc player

That's the same problem I keep having. Can someone upload it to another site like Mediafire or Sendspace? I've been having problems with MU for weeks now, and I really can't figure out why.

The queen didn't look pretty at all. She looked nicer on Goong. JJM as the king was ok, he played the gay lover part very well. Why did he have to kill JIS's brothers? At the end, JIS turned his head towards the king, does that mean he still loved the king?

The queen didn't look pretty at all. She looked nicer on Goong. JJM as the king was ok, he played the gay lover part very well. Why did he have to kill JIS's brothers? At the end, JIS turned his head towards the king, does that mean he still loved the king?

i beg to differ. i think SJH (the queen) and everyone else look the way they do in the film because it is afterall an era film. when you think about it, nobody looks the way they are usually seen by us. ;) i also thought that JIS looks too slim (scrawny, actually) for a royal soldier. this was exceptionally noticeable in the intimate scenes after barging into the queen's room.

as for JIS's character still loving the king in the end --- it may not necessarily be romantic love between lovers that he still felt but some kind of "bond" or affinity which exists for so many reasons ---- he was for the longest time the king's top loyal soldier, protege and not mention the royal boy toy. :P

i have a question for those who understand hangul. the queen had a conversation with the other soldier (played by the Green Chair actor) towards the film's end before the inevitable showdown between the king and JIS. what did she tell him? thanks for the help.

Guest aaclove

i just saw the movie recently...

i have to admit the sex scenes were a bit overwhelming -

even though i heard it was pretty heavy, i wasn't expecting it to be THAT graphic!

everyone acted so well. after the movie was over i had remind myself that joo jin mo isn't actually gay.

such a sad but overall good movie.

Guest shaldane

I just saw this great movie - very powerful acting, beautiful music and costumes. Don't rate the movie just for the bed scenes, it really was an awesome movie comparable to The Banquet. Jin Mo deserves an award as he portrayed the cruelty, pain and anger of betrayal very well. In-sung was great too.

Guest anyala

thanks for all the review guys...

do you guys know where to dl the movie?? any eng sub available??

r u guys watching the one that has out of sync audio withouth eng sub??

Guest chewychild

so i am watching this movie at the moment... i have to say it was not what i expect it to be. i totally thought it was just going to be another movie with a whole bunch of hot people and fan service. But i didn't expect THAT much fan service... i never expected such popular actors and actress to sacrafice so much. JIS looked really good in this movie, although i thought they much too much lipstick on him.

cinematograhy was great. the colors and the action were captured really well.

and i heard JJM won awards for this film, all i can say is that good job, but i deffinetely think JIS and SJH deserves more recognition.

Guest Zombie

so i am watching this movie at the moment... i have to say it was not what i expect it to be. i totally thought it was just going to be another movie with a whole bunch of hot people and fan service. But i didn't expect THAT much fan service... i never expected such popular actors and actress to sacrafice so much. JIS looked really good in this movie, although i thought they much too much lipstick on him.

cinematograhy was great. the colors and the action were captured really well.

and i heard JJM won awards for this film, all i can say is that good job, but i deffinetely think JIS and SJH deserves more recognition.

Yah, JIS & SJH really sacrifced their flesh exposure wholesomely for this movie. :lol:

Hoping that audience will not typecast SJH for her future roles, as she had taken a high risk to make this movie by shedding her innocent pure image that most k/actresses tried so hard to embrace.

Guest GeT_FaMiLiaR

I just watched Frozen Flower a few days back...

Like most of ya said...

I didn't think that those bed scenes were so overwhelming...

My mouth was wide open when i saw JJM and JIS luv scene...

My mouth then drop when i saw JIS and SJH luv scenes...

I wanted to watch tha movie was due to tha story line...

I still luv tha whole story concept...

And i serioiusly think that JJM acting in this movie is great...

Tha expressions and everything...

Dun judge tha whole movie jus by those sex scenes...

Tha story is good... At least i luv it...

There's jus one thing i dun like about this movie is that the King and the Guard didn't get together...

THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER!!! = )

i have a question ... is the audio and video out of synch for anyone else ... or is it just me?

nope, it was not just you. audio was really off. we were of course forewarned about that. ;) let's look at it this way. this is one time i don't feel too bad that i do not understand korean. i hardly paid attention to the audio and so i almost did not notice the flaw. it's a good thing the video was quite good. :D

Archived