[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with PhuongNguyen on terms that you might or might not understand.

(Was going to add my opinions but now I've forgotten. Maybe next time.)

Guest dlsgp_ckdalsx3

oh mann she looks so different... like i don't see younger her in her older face... i can't see the resemblance.. maybe its just the picture... wow she doesnt look like almost anything to what she used to look like ... i dun know if its surgery or just how she matured, nd her new hair but she looks so different X]

nd she has such good skin now !!! lucky ... cuz it looks like she was tanned nd had a little grease on her face before

netizens replied "SURGERY'S GENERATION!"

LOL

not bashing tho... i like SNSD they work hard nd i love their new album X]

Guest cozy_choco

well she doesn't look that different but, if you see her nose it's different.. hehe.. it looks so natural... but

whatever she has the angelic eyes since before hh

It's a surgery craze!

And sometimes, I don't understand why they wanted sugery in the first place..

When they're already pretty to start off with. Oh well, personal reasons/decisions I guess.

Ahaha~ Well, Tiffany was pretty before, and she's pretty now. It's all good.

Guest Romancer.

She looks like a completely different person. I don't see why people deny it or say that can't see any difference because it's so obvious!

It looks like a nose job and eyelid surgery. I'm not against surgery though.

Guest IlikeChicken

^ Seriously...I think people are too uptight about this...Who cares anyways, she looks better right?

She does look different.

Guest SavannahBee

If you look at some clearer pictures, like the ones Hyuksu posted, then she doesn't look like she got any surgery done- just some weight loss, a different haircut, and whatnot. Those pictures that were posted for the "before" were really. . . .err. . . bad pictures- for lack of a better word. Atleast post up a decent picture. . . . gives her a fighting chance to prove she didn't have surgery :lol:

I personally don't think she got any done. :)

Guest xsamilee

i can see the resemblance of her ... but she's definitely darker ... skinnier ... and i can't quite pinpoint what's different with her face .. but i think the eyes are quite different, too

not sure if she had surgery for sure ... since makeup is crazy nowadays!

celebrities are paid to look good .. can't blame her if she did .. but she's awfully talented in my opinion .. she sings very well =)

Guest BabyPAM

people thinks she looks different cauuse of her chubby face .. she lost a lot of weight its really noticable and i think she bleached herself.

Guest -+@r_lOve

wow..im sorry but you people are kind of mean..she never got surgery. please dont make assumptions when you dont really know if she had surgery or not.

Archived