[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest ashchronicles

yea..me too...i cant tell the diferences...

ok, the before and after pics looks very different but i cant pinpoint which part she got surgery on...

mind telling me?

maybe her eyes...and cheekbones...

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saranghae<3

Tiffany looks the same to me. Its just how SM packages their artists. She just lost some weight. Seriously, some people need to stop saying that SNSD is all plastic <__< because they are not!

What, didn't we close the other thread involving every SNSD members for the same reasons ?

But you didn't choose the right pics to show the difference because those last ones don't even look like herself now. It's photoshopped (not just hers but practically all the other members, too -.-).

Personally, I don't think it's that much change. She has the same features and lost weight, that's all :)

Guest courterzzz

But you didn't choose the right pics to show the difference because those last ones don't even look like herself now. It's photoshopped (not just hers but practically all the other members, too -.-).

Yeah The pictures SM put out when they were revealing all the members are crazy photoshopped. What with the angles, lighting etc.

Like Sunny's for example. She isn't smiling in her debut pictures and she looks so different (to me at least)

I guess it doesnt matter too much because surgery is becoming really commonplace.

I love Tiffany's personality either way =)

Besides, surgery or not, isn't it her talent and who she in the inside that counts? (whoa im so cliche >_>)

to cheeseburger please:

because its SM stars that has the most surgeries.

leesooman just has that reputation.

look at jyp or yg. theyre not like SM.

doesnt the ayoomi situation clarify that?

and, i love tiffany actually. i guess i should have named the title before debut, not surgery.

even though however in my opinion, she underwent surgery. its like korean culture regarding the entertainment business.

also its SM and her before pictures arent exact replicas.

im gonna pm the mods to change the title so calm down everyone :)

SO funny how you ask us to calm down, yet the whole point of the thread and not just the title is

simply asking for chaos.

Thank goodness people/especially the fans aren't making a big deal out of this.

Oh I know why, that's coz we've had a similar thread like this not so long ago.

In fact, it wasn't only just tiffany. OMG! You'd be in a big shock if you find out what was on the other thread.

There were before and after pictures of ALL the members.

Pretty cool huh. Someone actually found not only one member,but all.

There were pictures of Sooyoung's eye and nose surgery, HyoYeon's infamous nose job, Taeyeon's

eye surgery, and the list goes on and on.

You should find that thread. I bet you'd have a blast.

Fellow soshi fans, forgive me for being a hypocrite. I'm not perfect

EDIT

Some fans accept that snsd has had surgery,some are probably in denial and some probably

and in all honesty probably can't really tell.

But does it matter if fans choose to believe what they want to believe?

So the whole purpose of this thread is? to what?

Find out how many fans are still in denial about this issue?

Find out how many people will be turned off by this more than they already were to begin with?

Guest hahahoha

imo she just got a thicker eyebrows, lost weight and fairer skin. plus she looks really different in long and short hair, even in their debut promotion pics.

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

The only things that look different are her eyes and nose, so I'm assuming that's what she got surgery for. However, it does make a difference because it does look like two different people. She's still the only one that stands out the most from snsd.

Guest j.a*star

I didn't like her much before pre-debut...during the time when everyone thought they were called super girls...she had this really snobby look to her...but now that I know more about her I really like her! but she does certainly look different.

Guest SARANGHAE_.

SO funny how you ask us to calm down, yet the whole point of the thread and not just the title is

simply asking for chaos.

Thank goodness people/especially the fans aren't making a big deal out of this.

Oh I know why, that's coz we've had a similar thread like this not so long ago.

In fact, it wasn't only just tiffany. OMG! You'd be in a big shock if you find out what was on the other thread.

There were before and after pictures of ALL the members.

Pretty cool huh. Someone actually found not only one member,but all.

There were pictures of Sooyoung's eye and nose surgery, HyoYeon's infamous nose job, Taeyeon's

eye surgery, and the list goes on and on.

You should find that thread. I bet you'd have a blast.

Fellow soshi fans, forgive me for being a hypocrite. I'm not perfect

EDIT

Some fans accept that snsd has had surgery,some are probably in denial and some probably

and in all honesty probably can't really tell.

But does it matter if fans choose to believe what they want to believe?

So the whole purpose of this thread is? to what?

Find out how many fans are still in denial about this issue?

Find out how many people will be turned off by this more than they already were to begin with?

lol youre funny. i actually saw that thread fyi.

and saw that these pictures were not posted (except the last one).

ur thinking way too much into it.

ur assuming im not a snsd fan when i really am.

the purpose was to share unseen debut pictures. (still waiting for mod to change the title :))

Guest cookievang

wow this is crazy. i love SNSD But dang i could totally tell the different. ooh .

who really cares...at least she is happy with herself :D

Guest hollywood1

I'm not really a SNSD fan, but I don't think she got surgery.

But I know for SURE that she has two fake teeth. During the beginning of SNSD's debut, her two front teeth were crooked...and now when you watch clips of her, they're straight. I don't think this happened due to braces or invisalign. Invisalign does NOT work that fast (trust me I had them)

lol wow. Just because the thread title says "Before Surgery" doesn't mean that she actually got surgery. Where's the proof?

And I agree with what hyuksu said, she looks like she lost some weight and got lighter.

If that's the case, then Jessica should be a stick-thin ghost by now. lol.

I agree that growing up changes you a lot, but I think she did surgery. She's still the same person, anyway. If anything, she's probably more confident now that she looks better.

Archived