[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

SHE DID NOT GET SURGERY>SHE just lost hecka weight. And her skin is just WAYYY lighter- She was really dark. And if u look closely- her eyes is the SAME exact size. And her nose is Exactly the same. She just lost like 15 lbs or more- That's why she looks like a diff. person. I mean- when i lost like 20 lbs- i don't look like the same person compared to my old pics...

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimmyrout

i think she might have just fixed her eyes a little bit. she looks pretty much the same but her eyes look a little bigger. she just lost her baby weight and got all fixed up with makeup, hair and the works.

she does look way different in some of the pictures (like the 2nd one with jessica) but it could just be the angle...

i think almost all korean celebs end up getting plastic surgery at some point in their career; it's inevitable.

Guest heygingersnap

as a snsd fan, i think she got plastic surgery too.

HOWEVER. i don't think it was too drastic.

in even some of her more recent pictures,

she looks a lot like she did before. idk.

i just don't think we should judge,

especially when no one knows for sure.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Woah, she looks like a completely different person. Or maybe it's just the hair and the tanner skin in her younger days? We can't really be sure if she did it or not though. It kinda looks like she fixed her nose a bit though. =x

But Nevertheless, she's still suppperr cuteeeee.

she probably lost weight.

became fairer, and the makeup contributed.

so did the haircut.

but it just makes it look like a diff person, i guess.

still like her. [:

Guest JaeHoLove

She only did her eyes right? I have a feeling she was pretty chubby before and her nose is still the same..

Well, she probably did her jaw? haha^^ I don't know.

Guest ::kitty::

she lost a lot of weight and got so white lol

growing up in california makes you tan :]

and omg!! i was backstage at that hollywood bowl...maybe i saw her there hahaha but didn't know who she was then so it doesn't matter now i guess lol. just amusing to me :]

um..she just lost all the baby fat...and her skin got lighter. i've always noticed her round nose, she had it then and still has it now. whoa, back then she totally looked like a us born girl...looks like a girl i can see in the hallways at school.

Guest Angel88

I love Tiffany!! No matter how much I love her, I'll have to agree she had surgery.. she really looks very different, after much inspection on her pics. Her nose is really much slimmer compared to the previous ones. Heck, if everyone can look so different just from losing weight, plastic surgery would go out of business.. <_<

Even so.. I love Tiffany :D

I remember seeing her when she was announced for SNSD and was shocked at how different she looked. That nose surgery helped alot. Wowza.

only her eyes but not like drastically

just lil bit tho

And she lost SOOO MUCH weight no more Tanned skin

her nose just the same as b4 I know coz I saved all her pics b4 debut till now and Im her fan

and what I see in her not only her face but more to her personality

she's sooo GOOD and that makes her beautiful!!!!

Archived