[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ ppl faces change when they loss sooo much weight and when they grown up

that's happened to me when I loss much weight, my eyes got bigger and my chin look sharper

My nose got higher,now I gained LOTS weight and I look diff with when I was thin

and I NEVER did surgery....why dun try EXPLAIN that to me hahaha

Guest 보석미남

SHE DID NOT GET SURGERY>SHE just lost hecka weight. And her skin is just WAYYY lighter- She was really dark. And if u look closely- her eyes is the SAME exact size. And her nose is Exactly the same. She just lost like 15 lbs or more- That's why she looks like a diff. person. I mean- when i lost like 20 lbs- i don't look like the same person compared to my old pics...

that's really true.. i lose 10-20 lbs and i look like a totally different person (before & after). no kidding.

Guest k r e m e s

I don't see any difference in her facial features. Eyes, nose, lips all still look the same. The only major difference I see is that she is a lot whiter now and her face is thinner. Thus I do not think she had surgery done. She just grew up and now has someone to put makeup on her.

BTW, about the nose: I can show you of me in middle school with a very small, flat nose and a picture of me now with a rather average-sized but high nose. No surgery. Maturity can alter that as well.

Guest KiaraKel

hahaha!! she look like two totally different person!! hahaha!!

the first pic with WheeSung...i was like!! that's her?? hahah!! XD

but...she look gorgeous now!!

Guest luluchan

OH KSAJDKLAJD SHATZ

wao

that's HER???? i think i've seen those pics of her b4!!

well she was really TANNED b4 too~~

waoo so white now

she doesn't look like she got TOO MUCH done~~~ her features weren't bad.. ok the nose bridge is way taller now~but she lost 20 lbs + for sure

hmmm taeyeon got surgery?? i thought she didn't cuz she's still fugly! ahhaha

(dun get me wrong I like her best ahhah)

Guest inadequate

Oh my goooodness! I didn't know that! How can you get surgery at such a young age?

Anyway, what is done has been done. ANd the results looks really nice ahah!

And she got a picture with Rain >___<

I dunno, the only huge diff that comes to mind for me is how "AMERICAN"ized she used to look, and how "Korean" she looks/seems now. I know- it's the way they dress her up and etc. etc., but 'OMG she used to look so AMERICAN' was my first thought, and only thought while I continued looking (more cus I had no idea she was from the US till now).

But I like her personality a lot from what I seen and she's cute both before and after so, <3

It doesn't look like she got any surgery at all, unless there's a surgery for getting lighter skin, but that's honestly the only difference (and weight loss).

She looks pretty much exactly the same (in terms of facial features).

I'm pretty sure she didn't get surgery, but there are a few others in SNSD that I think otherwise.

I don't think she got her nose done... It's not as "perfect" as it could be, well according to Korean celebrity standards anyway.

I think she was always pretty. (:

Archived