[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Like many others, I think she just lost weight, got fairer complexion, change hair and use make-up...~! Probably no surgery? Anyway, surgery or no, she's still one of my fav~!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HELLnawITSc

She looks like she just lost weight. She's still young now, so think how old the before pictures are. She was probably hella young... you're supposed to grow and change during those years. It's natural.

Guest wookie<3

it's amazing how losing weight can change a person's looks. i believe tiffany didn't do surgery, cause you can see the similiarities in her features before and after. But she definitely got prettier since now she's fairer and slimmer. not cause she got surgery.

-my personal opinion.

Guest dEviLLisH_aNgeL

i almost couldn't recognize the picture u posted..

but somehow i can her resemblance smile..yeah..thats what i like about her, cute and warm smile~

hey, even before she cut her hair also look like different person.. hehe

dont care whether she's done surgery or not..she's still pretty and cute!

Guest befuddle

awww,, who said she wasnt ugly before??,,, she REALLY was!

OMG, disgusting-- did her parents recognise their daughter after she came home being one of the surgery's generation?

Guest 보석미남

didn't her friends say that she did nose surgery? (noo don't quote me on this!)

and i saw her in MKMF during big bang's lie performance and her nose looked really plastic to me and it's sorta protruding out in an odd way.

but that's just me.

well even if she did or didn't do plastic surgery.. i just don't seem to care anymore because plastic surgery doesn't change a person on the inside :P

Guest miss scarlett

Wow. o_o

She really looked like a friend of mines in those pre-debut pics. :lol:

Her nose changed... I think lol.

Well she definitely looks different.

Guest atlantis_princess

OMG. Can't people here open their eyes?

She did surgery. Period. If you really like her, then you better let it be guys. She's still the same person, just improved. After all, her job requires her to look good. If you only knew, 90% of the females in this industry had been under the knife and no one denies that. I honestly believe that a person getting a cosmetic procedure is not a reasonable excuse to see that person in a lesser point of view.

It's still Stephanie. She's still a good singer despite those adjustments. After all, she only did it for the better.

Just keep on supporting Stephanie, alrytie?

Guest msj1nstar

OMG she looks so different in her after surgery picutre. what an improvement. her nose looks nice now.

i wanna know who her surgeon is. he did a good job.

btw. my dad is plastic surgeon and he commented on her nose. so i guess he's right hahahah.

Guest joeriel_18

oh common! i disagree to those who think that she did not undergo surgery! dont you have eyes?! its pretty obvious!!! why cant you accept it..

Guest shingoon

I wanna have SM stylists and makeup coordi. They really did a great job of makeover. Im not gonna comment on surgeries or not becoz done that or not, it's her business not ours.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

alot of people just like starting these threads.. with no proof.. and it always happen to be sm girls? okay guys, do you have proof that she did surgery.. ALOT OF celebrities look different before they debut, i dont see people digging that up. anyways

she looks the same, if you look at her myspace pictures (which she deleted) she looks the same.. she lost alot of weight.. her nose is sitll the same.. it's not any smaller, it's not any taller... she lost weight and lighter skin complexion. and i hate it when people go like face it, she did surgery. OH please, you are NOT a plastic surgeon and who are you to say that? Ridiculous.

Guest SARANGHAE_.

to cheeseburger please:

because its SM stars that has the most surgeries.

leesooman just has that reputation.

look at jyp or yg. theyre not like SM.

doesnt the ayoomi situation clarify that?

and, i love tiffany actually. i guess i should have named the title before debut, not surgery.

even though however in my opinion, she underwent surgery. its like korean culture regarding the entertainment business.

also its SM and her before pictures arent exact replicas.

im gonna pm the mods to change the title so calm down everyone :)

From the pictures, it looks like her nose was made to look more European. But overall, it just looks more like she lost weight and her skin whitened. But hey, you never know. The amount of stars that go under the knife is shockingly scary and that's the thing about plastic surgery, it blurs the lines between fact and fiction.

Archived