[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

big difference...

so it's true that sm made them do the surgery thing...

Stop freaking generalizing. Sorry if I'm being way rude, but I think it's unfair to say "them" when you just saw ONE [that might've).

Tiff's nose still looks big and she already had double eyelids in the before pictures.

& if anyone notices, her eyes are like that when she smiles / laughs.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest green.tea.is.love

i think that she only did a slight nose job. i mean losing weight can change how a person looks drastically.

and i think that make up can do wonders.

Guest sujujjang

um hello, there's such thing called make-up?

it just looks like she lost a lot of weight and put on more make-up. trust me i work with play productions and make-up, make-up can do wonders.

& wasn't tiffany the one who everyone said looked a lot more different without make-up?

you guys are just assuming things, unless she specifically said she got surgery, i don't think anyone should go around saying she did.

not everyone in the korean entertainment surgery gets surgery. just cause they look different after a period of time, doesn't mean they get their face done. do you look the same two years ago?

Guest V A L XD

I dont she got anything fix. She just lost all that baby fat. Plus she is waaaay to young for plastic surgery. Every cosmic doctor would even say so. Also she waaaaay darker/tan in the before pictures. Shes like white now.

Guest talksound

To me it looks like she just lost weight and her skin got lighter.

i agree, maybe it's just cause she used to be a bit chubbier. but i can't be sure.

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

I remember this!

I remember I saw her trainee pictures and didn't think she was pretty.

She was decent, but she looked too average.

And when I heard about her debuting, I was surprised?

But it's cool. I don't look down on her for that.

Guest inspire.me*

she did change a bit though. you can't deny that, but i don't think

she got plastic surgery. oh well, let the netizens be.

Guest wlimilk

i actually know her since i go to church at the diamond bar area where she went to high school for a while.

an unni that i know was good friends with her.

shes actually a lot better than that.

trust me(:

I think she looked pretty before too!

but OMG she's the girl with Bi!? lol I've seen that picture before but never connected her as Tiffany LOL

I'M JEALOUS. even though thats an old pic hahhahaah. X]

she looks better w/o the dyed hair.

natural asian hair color is always best (IMO) :D, for some reason other hair color dyes look tacky to me :[ like that girl in SNSD.. don't know her name cause I haven't gotten all their names down yet, but yeah

Guest sliceofOrange.

she looks different, but i'm not going to assume that she got plastic surgery because EVERYONE GROWS UP.

if you see my pictures 3-4 years back, i look sooo different. but i haven't had plastic surgery at all.

people grow up, lose/gain weight, get new hairstyles, try new makeup, & they look different because of all that.

Guest doomunleashed

I would say she only lost weight and got her nose done, but it's just a slight change cause even if she had surgery on her nose it doesn't really look that different from before. The haircut helps too, it suits her so much better than the one she had before.

Guest Untouchable_M

Whats her secret? Shes actually really pretty and cute. I'm jealous what a wonderful change. I wish I can change gracefully like that, but noooo. LOL I think it really doesnt matter if she got surgery or not, shes pretty. Very Pretty.

Archived