[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

it does look kinda different...it was like more round and big before...now it's all pointy and small..

but then.... she WAS kinda chubby before o_o she could've just lost weight.

and i agree man...the things she did aren't even THAT rude....at least not to the level where the whole world hates her...

people are just exaggerating and finding things to hate....just cuz she's in a popular girl group.

but oh well...im tired of hearing about hater's comments...and is tired of complaining about the unfairness/biasness of those haters.

let's just get over it

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zahieyjunki

does she done some surgery?

why her face is so completely different from before?

for sure her face noww was 10 thousand much better...

whatever I still like her though...

Guest dancingbymyself

People are always judging her. There are many things that can't be 100% proven unless she says so. Noses can change naturally. Maybe she lost weight? I dont know. It is VERY possible that she did get surgery, though. But why so mant negative comments on her? Eeteuk got a nose job and no one even cared. JaeJoong probably got one because there was one picture of him with a girl but people kept denying it was JaeJoong because his nose was different -__- (I'm not assuming he did)

.... Did you really just say that.

Someones nose can change from childhood at teen/adulthood

But not from mid-to late teen. Plus your nose gets bigger

as you get older (for your entire life)

But you know what... putting the surgery issue aside...

Ya girl got a BIG ol' head.

I think we are all a bit harsh here, but honestly, if these girls didn't have surgery, they would not have the same fanbase and dedication they have now. So as much as you say that people criticize them are shallow, I think the same goes for the fans. If talent and personality alone can get you as famous and popular, then groups like YG's Big Mama should have the same recognition as SNSD. Their looks or "prettiess" is part of the package that SM delivered and the fans received. It's an exchange. So when people find out that part of this package is not "natural" or as they hoped it would be, fans or non fans, it's kinda like deceiving your customers, you know?

Its a whole different situation...

Big Mama is an actual singing group,

Therefore they have to be good at singing that's what sells them.

SNSD is an idol group. They don't have to be able to sing, they just have

to look pretty, have catchy songs, and be cute on shows. SNSD doesn't sell

themselves on their singing ability, they sell themselves on their image.

Guest fara_diggory

i dunno y..instead of take a look @ fany, i look @ sica more...

i like...omo, her predebut look is soooooo pretty...

huhu...

that fany with sica....cute...huhu

Guest BendyStraw

Rain's got a happy trail goin' on there...

well, if she got surgery so what... she's prettier now, that's all that matters.

she looks a little different, i think you just chose bad pics. i saw self cam pics of her WHEN SHE WAS skinny and sh looked kind of pretty.

you have to take into account that she lost weight and totally changed her hairstyle.

and didnt she grew up in CA? its easy to get tan here

Looks induvidually depends on each person, you know. As teenagers discovers natural adolsence as they age, their look-wise literally start determinding their changes the very first. She just looks like a average california girl before..this doesn't prove she got surgery. I mean who cares if she did? She's drop dead cute now. She obviously just took off some weight, got lighter skin, and changed her hairstyle. Just please let Tiffany be. She's just another girl in another world like us, no deny. Why is there always people who fall into the otherside and comparing their before pictures, that won't change anything at all. You guys have to learn how to distinguish what kind of group SNSD actually is. They aren't those super talented voice-wise groups, like dancingbymyself said, they're just another oh-so-cute idol group. I'm not bashing, I love SNSD as well, but it's time for people to understand what SNSD are actually meant for. Idol groups like SNSD all happen to go under the knife if they want to get all the attention and popularity, it's the sad truth.

I don't think she did that much.. like her whole face or anything. She basically lost the whole highlight look, lost weight, and lost her tan. maybe she did her nose but I mean, I can definately see the resemblance from her before pics

Guest zolzaya_1993

my opinion i don't think she had surgery...i think she just lost some weight!

the before and after pictures look alike except after the chubbynis is gone...so it's just weight loss

Guest zolzaya_1993

my opinion i don't think she had surgery...i think she just lost some weight!

the before and after pictures look alike except after the chubbynis is gone...so it's just weight loss

Guest JazzyMina

Some People said in the Page be4 tht SNSD r just a idol group and they just sel on their looks. But Thats nt really true o.O XDD

THey sing pretty damn well if u ask me. Its their music tht sells 2.

Also " Idol groups like SNSD all happen to go under the knife if they want to get all the attention and popularity " Its truee that alot of peple go under the knife but not all people do. Its just tht so many stars have had sugery its hard to tel who exatcly has. Plus people who do get surgery doesnt exactly mean theyre dng it for attention or popularity, cod be for many other reasons.

I on the other hand think That the people who fink Tiffany has had Surgery sod really lk closely. Cuz their kinda wrong. U can notice tht Tiffany has the same features as she did be4, the only thing thts diff is tht shes lost weight. Its obvi a person wod lk diff if theyve lost tht amount of weight. Alot of Stars r skinny now but prbly abit heavier, be4 they got famous.

Who cares even if Tiffany does lk diff in those days, tht was taken ages ago. Shes still Pretty No mater wat :)

Archived