[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest anewspring

i know some people in diamond bar who went to tiffany's school. according to them, she definitely had surgery because she completely changed. from the pictures, she definitely did something to her nose and fixed her eyes. that's all i can spot.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first picture really looks different from the Tiffany that I use to see on TV...

She is still pretty back then and now...Just that now she got slimmer...

Still have a little resemblance when looking at the pictures a little longer...

Lol, some people are so funny. I'm sick of people saying they went to the same school (or their friend) and she was really rude to her / her looks change or whatsoever. Jealous much? :rolleyes:

Some People said in the Page be4 tht SNSD r just a idol group and they just sel on their looks. But Thats nt really true o.O XDD

THey sing pretty damn well if u ask me. Its their music tht sells 2.

Also " Idol groups like SNSD all happen to go under the knife if they want to get all the attention and popularity " Its truee that alot of peple go under the knife but not all people do. Its just tht so many stars have had sugery its hard to tel who exatcly has. Plus people who do get surgery doesnt exactly mean theyre dng it for attention or popularity, cod be for many other reasons.

I on the other hand think That the people who fink Tiffany has had Surgery sod really lk closely. Cuz their kinda wrong. U can notice tht Tiffany has the same features as she did be4, the only thing thts diff is tht shes lost weight. Its obvi a person wod lk diff if theyve lost tht amount of weight. Alot of Stars r skinny now but prbly abit heavier, be4 they got famous.

Who cares even if Tiffany does lk diff in those days, tht was taken ages ago. Shes still Pretty No mater wat :)

Well, there's only 2 members (Tae Yeon and Jessica) who are pretty talented, but seriously, their just another idol group. You can't even mention other members to compare, some are worser than so-so.

Yeah, there can be other reasons to go under the knife. But what can specificly be it? o_o;

Out of all the pictures, I think she looked really similar to her current-self in this pic.

I don't know if she got surgery or not, she got whiter and lost some weight. That might change the shape of her eyes and nose a bit but not exactly this drastic.

Either way I still like her, she has a pretty voice.

why would she get her chin shaved down? she had a narrow face to begin with. face fat really distorts your true face shape you know. her nose bridge was relatively average before as well! i may be a bit skeptic about her double eyelids but i think it's unfair to say she got EVERYTHING done.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superjihyeee!

I think when it comes to minor plastic surgery or something, it's not something people can just regularly pick out. Just like how people who aren't used to photoshopping pictures can't really recognize selfca pictures that have been photoshopped, people who aren't plastic surgeons/haven't had plastic surgery would probably have a hard time recognizing whether a face has had plastic surgery just from a few pictures.

Guest kittyt87

that's tiffany? o_O she looks so different... especially the pic with Bi...

but i think she didn't do any surgery. if she did, it's not major surgery... she definitely must've whitened her skin and lost weight.

This thread has been going on for a year and i randomly see it get brought back up again.

Im so suprised it hasnt been closed for bashing yet haha. Most threads related to SNSD's looks end up closed.

Anyways, to keep this nonspam. Tiffinay looks like a different girl in the before pictures, the first after picture, adn the second after picture.

To me, it looks like three different girls instead of two. Usually people look the same when they lose weight but i wouldnt have guessed unless it was surgery.

Guest amanda101

woah a few commenters on the 2nd page are soooo wacko? i dont know i didnt bother to go through the other pages except page 2 because of their stupidity and topic starter! are your an anti? :) just asking...and your 'the result' of tiff's debut picture is screaming "plastic surgery tiff"

anyways, i dont think she did anything because her nose still looks hella big to me i think its because her bridge towards the end is hella round o.o

she lost tons of weight and probably visits soompi once in a while and found out about the likas whitening soap xD

p/s; i wonder why isnt this thread closed yet because i see a few bashings from pages before

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SuperRealist

Rofl her NOSE JOB is so obvious it's like not even worth denying.

Her nose actually looks a bit more narrow than what she debut with, and it looks like *now* I mean on their factory girl show that she may have had to go under the knife again because her nose was a bit crooked the first surgery I guess.

What a sad girl. Phony looks to match her phony personality.

Guest innocent_se

she definitely got her nose done

like her nose is so much bigger than before

i dont think your nose can get bigger by losing weight, and it's not like she was that much fatter in her before pictures either

Guest mokochan

she looks like she lost weight and got lighter. that's it. she use to live in cali so yeah she was tan before, but korea is much colder. people need to leave her alone cuz they don't personally know her. people are just jealous by the attention she's getting.

Archived