[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest n1colee

wow she looks so different now.

she was just a regular korean fan girl

but now she famous and doing commericals with the DBSK boys.

lucky.

she changed so much.

she was dark and didn't really seem to have clear skin.

but since she moved to korea she lost weight, her skin became pale and clean.

and got alot prettier.

amazing. :o

Guest missxsmiles

Correct make up and a suitable hairstyle can drastically change a persons appearance, but nevertheless, I think Tiffany had her eyes done. I think everyone in SNSD had something done except Seoyeon (the youngest one. Sorry if I got her name wrong). Even Yoonah, the "beauty" in the group, had her nose done. You can't argue with this because there are several good pictures proving that her nose changed. But, I think it's unfair to bring up bad photos of celebrities in the past and say they're completely plastic. Common, we all take bad pictures! We all grow up! My 8th grade picture looks nothing like me and I'm sure it's true for most of you.

Guest Akira

I really fail to see the point of posters coming into topics like these, and basically what it looks to me... Is embarrassing themselves.

Yes, she may have/may not have gotten surgery.

To all of you people criticizing/judging her: You all must be pretty shallow/jealous, to only notice how she looks, rather than her talent and her personality.

Does her getting double eyelid surgery make her any more friendly than how she normally is?

Does her getting a nose job affect any part of her personality?

She's talented, beautiful (With or without surgery), and gracious.

The only people who need surgery, are the ones who try to criticize her.

And I don't think there's any type of surgery that can fix the problems that those people have.

Guest cutemonster

I really fail to see the point of posters coming into topics like these, and basically what it looks to me... Is embarrassing themselves.

Yes, she may have/may not have gotten surgery.

To all of you people criticizing/judging her: You all must be pretty shallow/jealous, to only notice how she looks, rather than her talent and her personality.

Does her getting double eyelid surgery make her any more friendly than how she normally is?

Does her getting a nose job affect any part of her personality?

She's talented, beautiful (With or without surgery), and gracious.

The only people who need surgery, are the ones who try to criticize her.

And I don't think there's any type of surgery that can fix the problems that those people have.

I think we are all a bit harsh here, but honestly, if these girls didn't have surgery, they would not have the same fanbase and dedication they have now. So as much as you say that people criticize them are shallow, I think the same goes for the fans. If talent and personality alone can get you as famous and popular, then groups like YG's Big Mama should have the same recognition as SNSD. Their looks or "prettiess" is part of the package that SM delivered and the fans received. It's an exchange. So when people find out that part of this package is not "natural" or as they hoped it would be, fans or non fans, it's kinda like deceiving your customers, you know?

Guest kangminGF418

she has the same nose.

she was a lot tan [impossible not to be when u live in california], and she got a looot whiterrr.

i think her face got a bit smaller, and she got a bit skinnier.

Guest Akira

I think we are all a bit harsh here, but honestly, if these girls didn't have surgery, they would not have the same fanbase and dedication they have now. So as much as you say that people criticize them are shallow, I think the same goes for the fans. If talent and personality alone can get you as famous and popular, then groups like YG's Big Mama should have the same recognition as SNSD. Their looks or "prettiess" is part of the package that SM delivered and the fans received. It's an exchange. So when people find out that part of this package is not "natural" or as they hoped it would be, fans or non fans, it's kinda like deceiving your customers, you know?

I just feel like the majority of the people commenting on her photos before she debuted are either jealous/anti-fans.

I mean, when I first started watching clips of Tiffany, to be honest... I didn't even really think of her as beautiful.

What brought that across to me, was her personality.

Gradually, she became more and more beautiful in my eyes...

I could be a fan, who's one of those exceptions.

If she's natural or not, I don't feel like she's deceiving anybody.

I don't think she came into SNSD with a disclaimer, telling everybody that even if she would stay natural or not, we as fans... Would have to stay their fans.

We should just appreciate her for being her.

Judge not her appearance, but for what she has given us.

Usually it's a great, big smile for me.

=)

Guest meimoo*

NO WAY! i dont believe this

i mean she looks the same to me

but -shudder- IDK...i could be wrong for all it matters

yet either way, surgery or not wont change the fact that im still her fan

thank you for all her pcitures

had added onto my collections

hehehe.

Guest My Sweet September

Hmmm...I have nothing against her or plastic surgery but I think it looks pretty obvious from the picture given that she got a nose job. I dont pay attention to SNSD so I dont really have any other reference besides the pictures given...Her nose looked a little crooked before to be honest.

Guest corazoncomplicando

i think she might've gotten her nose done judging by the pictures. this doesn't make me like her less or more. just the same.

Guest Dork3tt3

WOW, its pretty surprising, i guess its because i didnt see pics before she debuted. you can kind of tell a difference on her face, like her nose. but its oks. she is still pretty. :D

Guest kchan21

I don't really care if she had plastic surgery or not because that doesn't change who she is now. I'll still support her regardless.

Guest __OOO--SMiLE

umm..i can see the same look in her face..but not really?

humm..idk.

i'm confused.

i always thought she was the prettiest in SNSD. but yea.

don't know if it because of surgery or not...

=\

Guest SuhHyunMine

To me, it looks like she just lost weight and her skin got lighter.

this ^^

also people change as they grow. i'm sure that played a huge part in developing tiffany into a much prettier girl.

she also probably did all that skin care and make up probably takes care of some stuff too

Guest cc_yang

omg!!! are you serious??? that's really Tiffany??? wow!!! dang...

she looks so freaken different... wow!!! she sure got a lot done

then... not trying to be mean or anything... but yeah... hehe!!!

well... at least you know she was those type of fans like we

were... hehe!!! :D... who took pictures with the artists instuff...

haha!!! yeah... well... thankies for sharing these unseen Tiffany

pictures... :)...

Archived