[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest sglolligirldd

wow...she looks the same basically...the smile & the eyes

but she DEFINTELY 100% got sugery! no doubt...her eyes & nose....almost all korean ppl get surgery so its not a big deal...who cares

but u can still see her cute smile :) that did not change

n ya she did loose weight^^

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't have the cute/innocent look that she has now... I don't know. Something about the way she looked then makes me think that I wouldn't want to get to know her...

She must have had like intense whitening, and a nose job. She sort of has the same features... but she looks so different...

I can't imagine how her skin will be when she gets old.

And btw, SM does pick for looks, despite the fact she doesn't look very nice in those pictures. Their very good at judging your appearance AFTER you get surgery. Look at Jae Joong (I'm using him for an example because I strongly believe he got surgery). Before, he looked HORRIBLE, no offense, yet he got picked for best looks (either that or everyone else was fugly). But now he looks amazing. Same with Tiffany. She looks much better now after she got surgery. Though her nose still bothers me a bit...

But I wouldn't call them Surgery's Generation... Jessica and Yoona are natural beauties.

yoona had a nose job lol

still like her though <3

Guest shamywhamy

TECHNOLOGY is the term. HAHA

Didn't recongnized her for awhile. but hey, that's the past. HAHA.

• 1 month later...
Guest xiadane

I think Tiffany is natural (for the most part) and that some people are just being way too critical. Obviously she has lost some weight and it has affected her face quite a bit. I think she lost some weight... got a bit more pale and got a nice haircut as opposed to her limp, straight, brown hair. The brown hair kind of made her face look bigger too... If anything, I would say that she got double eyelids. But that's hardly uncommon.

I just took a few minutes to put together two pictures previously posted... If you look at her smile it's exactly the same. Her nose is pretty much the same. You can tell her face shape is the same. But her short hair does wonders for her face. The only change I see (if any) would be her eyes. They might have gotten a bit bigger. But then again, that can be done with make up. I don't know. You guys can decide for yourselves.

Tiffany.gif

Guest SUPERSTAR

whether she did surgery or not. you still have to consider the fact that she's trained to be a celebrity. she's been trained to take good pictures now. she wasn't back then. so now along with photoshopping she can make herself look better in photos.

Guest CitrusFlower

You have to admit she does look different and if she wasn't a celebrity and someone showed you these pictures you won't even know it's even the same person

Guest Radish

A haircut does wonders, along with posture, make-up, diet, exercise, lighting, angle, and blah blah and so on...

Oh Rain, Rain, Rain, what happened to you?

Guest xiaoxing04

A haircut does wonders, along with posture, make-up, diet, exercise, lighting, angle, and blah blah and so on...

Oh Rain, Rain, Rain, what happened to you?

lol..i thought this was tiff's before thread?^^

yeah,,she got paler,thinner,hair shorter and thicker eyebrows..

but u can't deny that she had eye sugery..come on dont be so biased,people..and that's the most common thing in korean celebs anyway..esp if ur in sm..

cool gif btw...

Guest tecktonik/

Well I'm not gonna be in denial and say she didn't have surgery but I think either way, it's a lose-lose situation.

If she debuted without surgery- Netizens: "EWW, WHO'S THAT FUGLY GIRL? OMGOMG SHE'S SO UGLY I HATE HER!"

Now with surgery- Netizens: "EWW!! SHE'S SO PLASTIC SHE GOT A NOSE JOB!! EUGGH richard simmons GENERATION BOO I HATE HER!"

Now see? Is this true or not? -__-

But I'm still gonna support her :D I personally think she's beautiful now

Tiffany Fighting~

Guest cantthinkofaname

iono those first pics of her before debut

she looked much younger

now she just looks older

everyone ages and gets old and face changes

Guest xjujux

o_o I didn't recognize her at first.

The first three pictures were really different, but the 4th one, I can see many resemblances.

I don't really care if she got surgery or not though, because in S.Korea, many stars get plastic surgery.

Tiffany is way gorgeous now and that's the only thing that matters at this point imo.

However, it's pretty ridiculous how some people are saying in this thread that they can't see the differences at all and she looks exactly the same >>

Guest sreese

No offense..

f-u-g-l-y :vicx: I stay far away from girls like that.

well, I still find her kind of ugly now. maybe it's the personality? ooh, ouch!

Guest MOOSTAR*

Well I'm not gonna be in denial and say she didn't have surgery but I think either way, it's a lose-lose situation.

If she debuted without surgery- Netizens: "EWW, WHO'S THAT FUGLY GIRL? OMGOMG SHE'S SO UGLY I HATE HER!"

Now with surgery- Netizens: "EWW!! SHE'S SO PLASTIC SHE GOT A NOSE JOB!! EUGGH richard simmons GENERATION BOO I HATE HER!"

Now see? Is this true or not? -__-

But I'm still gonna support her :D I personally think she's beautiful now

Tiffany Fighting~

Lol this is exactly what I was thinking. It's pretty sad .. Basically a star has to be born pretty or something. But even the non-plastic surgery stars get bashed because netizens think they're lying. -_____-

Guest coconuttiez

oh c'mon guys,she didnt get surgery,it's just her hair,age,and weight.

Deeeeeeenial :rolleyes:

Eh. I have nothing against plastic surgery~ and the work done on Ms. 띨파니 here has definitely done her a world of good. Kudos to her surgeon and SM for seeing the potential that lay beneath... um, what she used to look like.

Guest blahblueblur

she was the girl that i liked the most when ITNW came out, i thought she was the prettiest among all the soshi members

as i get to see and know about her more, she becomes REALLY annoying to me.

no offense, her personality really bothers me. she's such a show-off.

at first, u can say she's cute and bubbly, but overdoing it will just end up being fake and annoying.

Archived