[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest yienyienyien

I won't deny that she had some work done..but..

No plastic surgeon can carve that eye smile on her. Her eye smile still remains the same, untouched. And that's my fav feature of Tiffany. :wub: Fany fany Tiffany don't worry, you still have a legion of fanboys. (my guy friends being the ones head over heel for ya).

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twnty2

No one can confirm Tiffany getting plastic surgery other than herself and maybe those who are close to her. What I am curious about is how she actually FEELS about it, if her getting surgery is true. I mean, how does she feel about plastic surgery in general? I'm guessing not as shocked or surprised, considering how many Korean artists (or teenagers) go through plastic surgery anyway. I guess if she really really wants to work in the entertainment industry and be a singer/celebrity, then I guess that's the price you pay for it?

Guest Coopcayke

No offense..

f-u-g-l-y :vicx: I stay far away from girls like that.

well, I still find her kind of ugly now. maybe it's the personality? ooh, ouch!

lol. Judging from your comments, your personality ain't that swell either.

Hey, no offense.

Guest kchan21

No offense..

f-u-g-l-y I stay far away from girls like that.

No offense, but I think you're ain't that hot yourself so it's a damn good thing that you stay as far away as possible from pretty girls like Tiffany as much as possible. As for her personality, you ought to look at your own before criticizing others.

Guest Anri Lin

In the first picture she sort of reminded me of Boa. But then after that its like a different person. She looks better with short hair I guess ^^.. cuz when they first came out, they all looked the same to me. <_<. Then their hairstyles changed.

Guest jooluv

I think she did her nose and lost A LOT of weight...

I think she looks way better with bangs

thx for sharing the pics~

Guest mikamoui

No one can confirm Tiffany getting plastic surgery other than herself and maybe those who are close to her. What I am curious about is how she actually FEELS about it, if her getting surgery is true. I mean, how does she feel about plastic surgery in general? I'm guessing not as shocked or surprised, considering how many Korean artists (or teenagers) go through plastic surgery anyway. I guess if she really really wants to work in the entertainment industry and be a singer/celebrity, then I guess that's the price you pay for it?

I've read from someone who met a person who went to the same church as Tiffany that she looks different in her Pre-debut pictures but in person she looked the same as she does now. :0

Guest your--HEROine

When I first saw it.

I was like WOAH! She looks way DIFFERENT. LOL.

But now, I can see the similarities.

I was thinking like everyone said too.

She did her nose and maybe some minors elsewhere.

And she probably lost much weight.

Guest ejoong

Tiffany, is still Tiffany! Cute and adorable! I really don't care if she got plastic surgery. It doesn't bother me. Heck, I bet everyone would get plasctic surgery if they could. And If you say you don't, that's just a load of crap. lol. And tiffany doesn't look that different, she just lost a whole bunch of weight and got her nose fixed. Her eyes still look the same. Still loving SNSD!!

Guest 영원한 사랑

NO OFFENSE but she looked pretty bad before her debut. :/

not exactly "ugly" but not too attractive...

surgery should did her good :)

Guest oohlalax321

u guys knoe wat?

i think you should stop talking abt Tiffany having surgery or not...she is not the only one who have surgery...other members in SNSD have surgery too, so does many other korean celeb...if u dont believe me, go and check by urself

im not trying to defend Tiffany, but this seriously have to stop

and to me, wether tiffany have surgery or not, she still look beautiful :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DLEE5191

im really surprised that alot of ppl dont know that almost every celebrity has something done to their

outter aperences . plastic surgery is cheap in korea and if they want to become a singer like many other

ppl dream of doing why wouldnt they want to get plastic surgery i mean tiffany got surgery cuz she wanted

to look good or prob some person high up in the korean music industry prob told her to get it if she

wanted be a singer which was prob her dream.. so put yourself in her shoes..... i mean now she gets to

hang out with 8 other girls that seem to have alot of fun. She gets payed to sing and she's famous. There

are alot of antis out there because they are oblivious to the fact that EVERYONE IN KOREA THAT is PART

OF AN INDUSTRY GETS SOMETHING DONE most popular things are their eyes and teeth.. comon now

asian ppl sometimes want bigger eyes comon and wat so bad about perfect teeth... some people have to

make sarafices to furfill their dreams... i know some ppl get it after they are popular but they want to get

it cuz they want to look better for their fans and for themselvs. theres no point on bashing tiffany cuz she

got surgery cuz it cant be undone and i bet so many guys want her... so wat wrong with having that? im

just really surprised that no one relizes that everyone gets something done to their outer apperences..

comon now... of course there are those who are just naturally beautiful.. but we all know that tiff got

surgery so wat... shes hot lol... and personnally i love SNSD's goofyness did you guys see taeyeon laugh while sucking on helium from a fans balloon lol cutest funnest thing ive ever seen

Guest adorkableheo

i feel bad for entertainers.

like if your naturally beautifully, they

find way to bash you and say your not

naturally beautiful.

and if you do have plastic, they also

bashed you.

it's difficult for entertainer.

i agree with DLEE5191

i think she's decent looking.

she's not the most pretty

but i don't think she would

consider ugly.

Guest Tsubasa

OMG! Why do they always gotta pick on SNSD girls like every little f***ing things....

Look at Suju....Leeteuk got his nose done, before his old pic he has huge potato nose,

why isnt anybody saying anything about that? Kyuhyun got his eyelids done too,

I've seen many more singers and stuff that got plastic surgeries as long as they're not

too plastic-looking then its fine.

Pplz always got common things like nose and eyes anyways....

I dont really care no more because Tiffany is talented and

I love her smile.

Like, most the of the pplz who hate her, even if they get plastic surgeries

they still wont be as pretty or talented... as her

GO Tiff!

SNSD <3

Guest tecktonik/

No offense..

f-u-g-l-y :vicx: I stay far away from girls like that.

That statement was very unesessary. You have no right to have made such a comment about her personality. We don't know if shes nice or not so don't make such assumptions. But seeing your comment, I should say people should stay far away from you :phew:

Also... This thread is old! Who bumped it? o_O

Guest hunni3bunz

Her facial features look the same,

It's just the hair

*shivers*

I think she got lighter too, she looked philipino.

Guest Sango2893

IMO,she had some work done.

I don't care for SNSD and the whole 'sugary pop' theme

they got goin',but she's not the first or the last K-POP-er

to get surgery.

If you're gonna hate/bash her then do it based on more valid reasons.

(Unless she gets super plastic we're it's like reconstructive surgery lol)

Me? I don't really care.

Wondergirls FTW.

Woah and I thought she was natural..kinda shocking and dissapointing at the same time

since she's the only girl that stood out for me in that group. She had this inviting aura.

The resemblance is very little in my actually like 2 diff people.

Can anyone inform me 'what' exactly did she get done?

I have to say yes. I think she is cute in before and after but I don't know why people didnt want to accept she had a surgery or else, she did look very different. Both pretty but look very different person.

Guest shalala

give her a break..

it doesn't seem like she got much work done anyway.

and every other korean celebrity out there had plastic surgeryy

so what's the big issue here

Archived