[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minh_89

I feel bad for Tiffany. She's had so much negative press lately and now people are bashing her about the plastic surgery issue. She's not the only one in SNSD to have surgery, so why is there a 30-pg thread about this?! It's pretty obvious she got work done, but there's no need to criticize her for it. She's in the entertainment industry so looks are very important. Besides, like it or not, she's a lot better looking now, and I'm sure a lot of fanboys are fawning over her regardless of the whole plastic surgery issue.

Guest WonderGirlYoobin

eeew.. i really don't like tiffany now..

not just because of her surgery.. just plainly because of her attitude..

Guest Lishathestain

OMG SHE GOT PLASTIC SURGERY!?!???

like she's the only kpop artist out there that got surgery <_<

wait cross that..like she's the only korean out there that got plastic surgery..

Guest Yunho&Tiffany

OMG...stop saying tat Tiffany have surgery...the only person tat know this is her...not us

AND THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY NEED TO CLOSED!!!

OMG SHE GOT PLASTIC SURGERY!?!???

like she's the only kpop artist out there that got surgery <_<

wait cross that..like she's the only korean out there that got plastic surgery..

What a rude comment - not all Koreans had plastic surgery, you know.

I understand many people are getting double eyelid done like it's not even "plastic surgery" anymore, but not everyone gets surgery done.

As for Tiffany, she definitely looks different.

Guest .BLOO

no i don't think she got surgery. if you compare the noses, they're still the same. and for the chin, she could've just lost weight.

because for super junior, kangin lost 30 KG a month before debut.

it's just something SM Entertainment does to their singers, or entertainers (w.es. >.<)

BUT if she did then.. oh well.. a face doesn't determine a person.

their personality does. ^_~

Guest Lishathestain

What a rude comment - not all Koreans had plastic surgery, you know.

I understand many people are getting double eyelid done like it's not even "plastic surgery" anymore, but not everyone gets surgery done.

As for Tiffany, she definitely looks different.

oh i'm sorry did I say ALL Koreans? what i'm trying to say is that a lot of people in Korea (and Japan) got surgery and i personally think she got some of them features done. .

so i don't understand why some people still so "OHMYGOD" about this (30 pgs?!)

and some people are just haters. it's cute.

Guest Sango2893

because for super junior, kangin lost 30 KG a month before debut.

it's just something SM Entertainment does to their singers, or entertainers (w.es. >.<)

Are you cereal?

That's 60~ lbs in one month?!?!

Guest Sa.Kie

I saw this thread like..ages ago and everyone still hasnt done talking about Fany's plastic surgery thing o______0 Come on people, we should stop here! She might have done it or might have not but isnt it her career now what we care? Some may hate her because of the Tiffany she now is , it's actually okay, but they just can't say she's like this or that just because she's got some work done with her face!

Maybe someone should of close this thread already.

Guest glassmask

...I think she got lighter skin, lose weight, there is an interview about zhang yi lin said the SM keep track on their weight and she eat like one meals a day...so I think she lost many weight...

her eyes definity changed, but not a big change, maybe just tak eout fat/excessive skin,,so thats just a minor surgery..

anybody think their look never changed before? I think she looks very very pretty now and she is cute, well..her atitude, she is open mind so I think she just speak what she thinks..

there are tons of artist who did a little face change, dont need to bash her...

Guest sodakiss

she looks COMPLETELY different!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't really seriously look at her before the surgery you'll never noe that it exactly the same girl!!!

Guest Pickychu

Does it really matter? Really, I can't stand SNSD but plastic surgery isn't that big of a deal.

Oh, and newsflash Soompi: Koreans aren't the only ones who get plastic surgery. Shocker, amirite? So stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Guest FANTA12

CLEARLY

she did something to her nose

notice that it was bigger back then

now its slim & has a perfect nose shape

but yeah, it doesnt really matter does it ?

she's now tiffany of snsd ~

who cares about whether she did plastic or not xp

Guest tecktonik/

Okay, I didn't want to post and bump up another old topic but its already on the first page so it wouldn't hurt. But stop bumping up this thread when its like on the third page -__-

People are always judging her. There are many things that can't be 100% proven unless she says so. Noses can change naturally. Maybe she lost weight? I dont know. It is VERY possible that she did get surgery, though. But why so mant negative comments on her? Eeteuk got a nose job and no one even cared. JaeJoong probably got one because there was one picture of him with a girl but people kept denying it was JaeJoong because his nose was different -__- (I'm not assuming he did)

They didn't get bashed. MANY people in the entertainment business bet plastic surgery. Not only people from SNSD. And seriously. People commenting on her personality, you DONT know her. Yeah yeah, she did this or that and imitated some legendary singer and now shes the rudest person in Korea. You can sometimes blurt out a disrespectful comment but still be a good and friendly person to others. Tiffany has said some things that were disrespectful in Korea but it suddenly makes her a disgustingly rude **** with attitude? I personally think Tiffany's words weren't even insulting but yeah, antis can think whatever.

• 2 months later...

Archived