[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest Ass3nav

She looked ugly before, that's all I can say. She also doesn't look as confident as she does now.

She changed alot, her attitude (in pics) and beauty. Better now.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aniiswan

yeah i believe she got surgery on her nose and eyes...and skin treatment to get it lighter. It's good that she is more confident now. I want to have those done too so I can be more confident.

Guest hibiscusdoll

wow ..actually it's not that bad though lol, she doesn't look very different to me...xP...she is the most popular right now in SNSD tho huh? i think it's cuz she's got the hyori eyes thing goin on lol +__+

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

she doesn't look that much different actually o.O I mean...everything still looks the same. something looks different, but her facial features still all look the same o.o i think she might've just lost weight.

Guest two hearts collide

WOW...Damn, she was quite ugly back then .... her nose looks very weird in the pic with the hat on lol.

Guest juju<3.

she does look different from my views, but still pretty & cute(: i like her ..

so .. SM just doesnt go by talent but looks too? oh LSM

Guest lalaleidy

when I saw the first pic, I stared at the title. I thought, I am in the right thread, righhht??

I see that there's similarities because after all, she's still THE tiffany. But man, the changes are too visible.

Guest voyager

She doesn't have the cute/innocent look that she has now... I don't know. Something about the way she looked then makes me think that I wouldn't want to get to know her...

She must have had like intense whitening, and a nose job. She sort of has the same features... but she looks so different...

I can't imagine how her skin will be when she gets old.

And btw, SM does pick for looks, despite the fact she doesn't look very nice in those pictures. Their very good at judging your appearance AFTER you get surgery. Look at Jae Joong (I'm using him for an example because I strongly believe he got surgery). Before, he looked HORRIBLE, no offense, yet he got picked for best looks (either that or everyone else was fugly). But now he looks amazing. Same with Tiffany. She looks much better now after she got surgery. Though her nose still bothers me a bit...

But I wouldn't call them Surgery's Generation... Jessica and Yoona are natural beauties.

Guest dropdeadbarbi

I suppose she would look like an average looking girl in the crowd if she didn't get the surgery. But now, her look is very distinct and unique.

Archived