[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest SuperRealist

^

It isn't normal body 'fat' you have in your nose idiot, it's fibro fatty tissue and it may get bigger if you gain an insane amount of weight (I'm not talking about a few pounds, I'm talking down right obese) - Tiffany has had the fibro fatty tissue removed/slimmed down to give her nose the look it has now. She didn't require the S implant into the nose to make it taller because her nose was already pretty 'tall'. Just wide, and ugly.

My father has done about 200 nose jobs on African american and Asian patients, I know a good one when I see it because most people wouldn't notice it, and I know a bad one when I see it, because it's usually obvious like her nose was for awhile when it was crooked and skewed.

You idol idiot fans who defend every little thing your precious idol does are pathetic, 99% of the girls in SNSD have had surgery, just deal with it. The only one I could see really wanting to deny it is that lizard looking girl who actually had jaw shaving done, that's down right extreme.

she looks like she lost weight and got lighter. that's it. she use to live in cali so yeah she was tan before, but korea is much colder. people need to leave her alone cuz they don't personally know her. people are just jealous by the attention she's getting.

Yeah I really desire to be boycotted in two different countries and have over 100 thousand anti fans organized in one big richard simmons anti fan club just for me.

You know theres something wrong with a human when they have more people who hate them than like them. Haters will always be there but there should be some sort of balance. Tiffany just isn't a good human being, like rapist, serial killers, tiffany, we hate them. Majority rules here.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I really don't care if Tiffany(and the rest of SNSD) had plastic surgery or not. Whatever, that's their choice (or SM's, idk whatever).

I thought she was already cute before, I don't know why people are exaggerating and saying she was "ugly". She's definitely better looking now but I don't think she was ever ugly in her predebut days. (I didn't read all the comments here to know if anyone actually called her "ugly", I'm just referring to comments I've read before from elsewhere - like kpop blogs and etc)

@ SuperRealist: I understand that you can have your own opinions and whatnot, but I don't think it's necessary to call people "idiots" to make your point. Seriously, you don't have to act rude.

Guest Lishathestain

You know theres something wrong with a human when they have more people who hate them than like them. Haters will always be there but there should be some sort of balance. Tiffany just isn't a good human being, like rapist, serial killers, tiffany, we hate them. Majority rules here.

ROFL. yes, Tiffany should be in jail because she is so rude. darn you Tiffany!

-_- right.

Guest saranghae!

32863478xj7.jpg

is not the same nose as

f00292454922eb7598c97tj3.jpg

I don't care what anyone says. Stop kidding yourselves.

Oh and a bonus side-view gif. Enjoy. Can't you just imagine all the plastic in there?

28hdg5s.gif

I'm pretty sure she got 2 nose jobs btw. To fix the crookedness of the 1st one/make her nose even smaller/higher bridge.

Guest Lishathestain

^dang i'm glad she got a nose job though . yes, i am a fan and i do believe she got a nose job - it's kinda obvious no?

and i could care less if artists get surgery or not. in Fany's case, i like her voice+personality so i don't really care about her nose :lol:

Guest minh_89

A lot of celebrities have had surgery, let's just get over it and move on.

I think this thread should be closed. There's a difference between criticism and just hate. There is just way too much hating going on here.

Guest Katxdbsk

How come this thread hasn't been close yet?? Most of the comments in here are just plain out bashing. Or maybe the mods are haters too and just like to read rude comments about Tiff?? -.-

Anyways, there are more prettier pre-debut pictures of her, just that people that love to start these topics only chose the horrible pictures to convince people that she got everything done. -.-

the first picture is when she went to the audition in the U.S.

Tiffany2.jpg

Tif_Micky.jpg

53783uc.jpg

6h38vlv.jpg

6bbjwix.jpg

4y9vspg.jpg

tiffany04um9.png

tiffany05dv5.png

11703294944961hhhhhhh27cx1.jpg

and some of my fav

tiffany.jpg

Tiffany9.jpg

SoNyuhShiDae2.jpg

I miss their ITNW image

Guest °..a²

^ wow you provided even more evidence of her getting her nose done.

take a look at that second picture, her nose specifically and compare it with the rest.

does your nose bridge just some how get higher and straighter as time progresses?

i don't even think she did her nose after the debut. i think she did it before.

all the more reasons to claim that you were au naturel during pre debut.

Whats so wrong with getting plastic surgery?

Maybe she did, maybe she didnt..

Anyways shes prettier with long hair, but short hair is good too..

Do any of the other SNSD members have a pic thread too besides this and taeyeon?

You guys are goooooood haha. I never realized how big her nose was until now.

But seriously though, losing weight does not shrink your nose.

And her chin looks a lot different to me too. Her face looks smaller and less oblong.

Edit: Topped...nothing good to say -.-

I think this thread is so funny. It always disappears for a while and randomly gets bumped back up.

Im really suprised its not dead yet...or closed either haha.

her nose, her lips, her eyse .. all look different

180 degree is the different between know & before ......

maybe the 7th pic .. i would say this one look a little bit like tiffany ..but not her ....

she even dont have thos eye smily that she have know .....

what she done to her self .... i want to have a surgety too

if i will look different like that

Archived