• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ade Noveeanthy said:

Hi all, I'm from Indonesia and I just recognized Oh Yeon Seo in My Sassy Girl and became in love with her in Hwayugi, then I found this thread, it's nice to see uri eonni gets lots of love from everywhere. :wub:

Welcome..

i'm so happy that she is gaining more and more fans:D

esp her i-fans keep increasing

6 hours ago, haymochi said:

OYS birthday is still June though?

I know Claire. I think she manages OYS Taiwan fanclub/   facebook , etc

She also sent gifts to OYS and the girl is so lucky ... OYS send a message to her to thank her, etc

Yes.June. I guess she started with card/gift collections for OYS from now.. I wish to know how to send gifts to her too.. just to show support to her from afar :) 

3 hours ago, Ade Noveeanthy said:

Guys, I don't know if anyone is interested in having a second season for hwayugi, but just in case you want to help.. :grin:

https://www.change.org/p/tvn-hwayugi-saison-2?recruiter=809175244&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Done! Hope can get up to 1 million votes! 

here it is. I translated parts of her news regarding marriage

"Marriage? Water is too expensive.. have two get married in Two Years"

20180318_1521327387_63921600_1.jpg

It's not unreasonable for Oh Yeon Seo to postpone her projects when she is in her 20s but Oh Yeon Seo who is turning 32 years cannot help but worry about marriage.

She starts thinking whether the ultimate goal for human is to figure out "What is  happiness?"". It could be marriage ,joy of giving birth to a child or becoming a successful actress.

"Actually i still don't know...  Some days i'm really happy when i'm working but some days i feel that  really tired and hate it. But i have to to live with gratitudes for what i have because all of that  are blessing

Her original goal was to get married by 32 but she is 32 years old now.

"Now i have a new goal, i must get married at 34". She added on ""Marriage is a very important matter so i have to be careful..it"s hard to get married because everything is so expensive nowdays

•  

On 3/12/2018 at 9:51 PM, haymochi said:

OYS birthday is still June though?

I know Claire. I think she manages OYS Taiwan fanclub/   facebook , etc

She also sent gifts to OYS and the girl is so lucky ... OYS send a message to her to thank her, etc

This time actually i am participating with the project. I use to participate with Daumcafe fan cub but then they stop the transition of her projects and i stop participating. Now i decided to do it with Claire 

20 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

This time actually i am participating with the project. I use to participate with Daumcafe fan cub but then they stop the transition of her projects and i stop participating. Now i decided to do it with Claire 

How to join? Is it possible for me to join also? I am from Malaysia..

I really wish to see her in new drama soon.. but I guess she will take a break first right.. I hope she will get offered with action drama next time.I know she can nailed it! 

Glad that her movie went well.. it reached 1mlion views already right? She seems happy happy too during stage greeting.. 

Archived