@gzbgzbgzb @estrellita1122 Hey friends, hope your well, like ya'll, I'm so excited OYS landed these excellent opportunities and I have confidence she'll slay these roles also. Is JSLS still suppose 2 be broadcast simultaneously in Korea, China, Japan? Here's keeping our fingers crossed that our world will calm down.

@gzbgzbgzb I double checked that KDrama News source and they still just have her as a Best Supp. nom, also my Naver google translation  had the same. Unless I'm just reading/interpreting them wrong :blink:  and between us I hope your RIGHT, because I agree w/ you that OYS and Rain were the stars in Come Back Mister.

I really hope this thread becomes active again and corresponds with how busy Yeon Seo is. At least I was able 2 finally change the !st post in this thread and I hope it's alright with ya'll. Take care and will touch base soon. :grin:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been good so far. Focused with studies but wasn't as busy since exam period just ended. What about you? And all our other members here..

And you're welcome. I just saw in STIU (the brand which she did fansigning for, her new endorsement) Official Page that they'll have a part 2 of Fansigning Event with OYS very soon and I just can't help but feel envious of the Korean fans.. they really get all the best treats. If anyone of you here is planning on going, please tell me! :D

I have two pictures of OYS filming for her drama, but those were just pictures taken from afar but we can see her wearing a pink and yellow hanbok. I'll post them here when I get on desktop :)

Btw, I hope we can all be active here again like before.

@gzbgzbgzb Yea! Found another site and you were right. :D 

2016 APAN Star Awards

Best actress:

Jeon Hye Bin — Another Oh Hae Young from tvN

Ye Ji Won — Another Oh Hae Young from tvN

Kim Ji Won — Descendants of the Sun from KBS

Oh Yeon Seo — Please Come Back, Mister from SBS

Kim Sun Young — Reply 1988 from tvN

Best actress in a miniseries (excellence award):

Seo Hyun Jin — Another Oh Hae Young from tvN

Uee — Marriage Contract from MBC

Suzy — Uncontrollably Fond from KBS

Kim Ah Joong — Wanted from SBS

Best actress in a miniseries (top excellence award):

Park Shin Hye — Doctors from SBS

Song Hye Kyo — Descendants of the Sun from KBS

Kim Hye Soo — Signal from tvN

Han Hyo Joo — W from MBC

http://www.movienewsguide.com/2016-apan-star-awards-descendants-sun-dominates-nomination/286126

Movie Monday – Run Off (2016)

photo742743.jpg

Starring: Soo Ae as Ji Won, Oh Dal Su as Coach Kang Dae-woong, Oh Yeon-seo as Park Chae-kyeong, Kim Seul-gi as Jo Mi-ran, Ha Jae-sook as Go Yeong-ja, and Kim Ye-won as Kim Ga-yeon

Rating: PG-13, some violence

Running Time: 126 min

Twinkies: 4 1/2 icy stars
fullsizephoto747228.jpg
Synopsis: The story was inspired by how Korean women’s national ice hockey team was formed. The movie depicts the process that the athletes with various backgrounds including a North Korean escapee, a dropout athlete from short track team, a housewife to middle school students, go through to grow and become national athletes Musings: I just love sports movies! I especially love them when they are based on an actual event or story. What makes this story so rare is the fact that it is about women and one of the many sports that we also excel in. In researching about the formation of the 2003 National Women’s Ice Hockey team, you cannot imagine what these women went through to get funding, uniforms and general respect. I like that in this movie you got to see just a hint of that while in actually, their trials and tribulations were much worse. But the main focus of this story was how the women from different walks of life as well as sports came together to form a team; working together to succeed in a common cause: women ice hockey.(cont)  https://newkdramaaddict.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/movie-monday-run-off-2016/

fullsizephoto743443.jpg

See, she can't be just nominated in supporting role. I was doubting myself too because all the other nominees with her were indeed only supportings in the respective drama. But our OYS definitely isn't. Haha.

And anyway, I've already watched Take Off 2 raw. I bought it on Naver as soon as it get released and bought the digital copy. Though I didn't understand it really much; I could totally say that it was an awesome movie. I hope the subtitles become available soon so can finally enjoy it.

16 hours ago, delta777 said:

I really hope this thread becomes active again and corresponds with how busy Yeon Seo is. At least I was able 2 finally change the !st post in this thread and I hope it's alright with ya'll. Take care and will touch base soon. :grin:

Same here :( we were so active before, I hope we can be like that again or even more active, just like our OYS is busy. And I just checked the edit you made for the first page and I totally loved it. Really looking forward to more members joining our thread <3

10 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Yes i really hope we can start posting again in here with lots of new about OYS. Since she did not do any more dramas this year i guess everyone quiet down here waiting for her to appiar on TV. 

Yeah; maybe that's the reason why our thread suddenly quieted down. She had Come Back Mister but we all know how much it was (nonsensely) overshadowed by its rival drama, smh. That it didn't quite get its deserved appreciation and recognition. Her fans are obviously increasing these days but most of them are either Korean or doesn't have clue about this thread. I really hope her upcoming drama would make our thread active again because this is the only place I could fangirl for OYS using the language I'm familiar with. Haha.

Same with me @rina_oys this is where i can wripe on the lenguaje i understand hahaha 

i long in on her fan cafe but i don't understand what they say in there unless they translate.  I read on her fan cafe a translated article where they ask wueations and she has answer and she sais that she does read all comments about her. That she is a person that can easily get hurt. She does read comments that they call her "rudeless" bad actitude" etc. She said she is not like that but if people don't believe her than she cant do anything about no matter what she says.  

Hope she gets more international fans and recognition  too.   

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cropped-drama-chronicles-header.jpg

Who Wore It Better: Choi Soo Young vs Oh Yeon Seo

It’s “Squad 38” actress and SNSD “Lion Heart” idol Choi Soo Young vs “Please Come Back Mister” actress Oh Yeon Seo in the same Tommy Hilfiger fashion. Who do you think wore the sweater dress better?!  GO Vote at.....     https://dramachronicles.com/2016/11/30/who-wore-it-better-choi-soo-young-vs-oh-yeon-seo/

Choi Soo Young c/o Newsen | Oh Yeon Seo c/o InStyle

• 4 weeks later...

SBS's My Sassy Girl lands on the spring schedule

by chickachunga | December 28, 2016 |

rl1.jpg

SBS’s upcoming youth sageuk romance My Sassy Girl has obtained a timeslot and is scheduled to premiere in May 2017, airing on Mondays and Tuesdays.

The drama remake of the much-beloved 2001 romantic comedy movie of the same name moves the storyline to the Joseon dynasty and centers around a prickly albeit extremely intelligent scholar named Gyun-woo, played by Joo-won (Yong-pal), and an eccentric tomboy princess named Hye-myung, played by Oh Yeon-seo (Come Back, Ajusshi). New writer Yoon Hyo-je and PD Oh Jin-seok (Yong-pal) are helming this pre-produced project, which is now in the middle of production.

Recently, Joo-won took to Naver’s V App to greet fans from the set of My Sassy Girl’s poster shoot. He delivered smiles and finger-hearts while dressed in traditional Korean garb, giving fans a glimpse of his character Gyun-woo in motion.

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/sbss-my-sassy-girl-lands-on-the-spring-schedule/

Archived