• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 5:54 AM, haneybee said:

Loving OYS in Hwayugi.. Is there any other soompi forum for OYS?  Active one maybe... Would love to talk about her actings and news tho..

This is her forum dedicated only for Oh Yeon Seo so you can post any news about her here. Since not many post anything the forum got slow and maybe people are getting confused because the title of the forum has her name and the cheese in the trap movie title too plus her last drama from last year. They need to update the title 

On 2/20/2018 at 8:06 PM, estrellita1122 said:

This is her forum dedicated only for Oh Yeon Seo so you can post any news about her here. Since not many post anything the forum got slow and maybe people are getting confused because the title of the forum has her name and the cheese in the trap movie title too plus her last drama from last year. They need to update the title 

Ok..thanks.. I keep on searching for her forum..since I really like her.. just want to show my support :)

8637_FC45-_AD03-4_B69-_A44_C-36040_B40_A

Hi everyone! I'm a big fan of OYS as well. I first became a fan of her in Jang Bo Ri is Here, and have followed her projects since. I don't post much on the forums anymore, but I do lurk in here and OYS project forums. My korean is very limited, but I'll be here in support. Thanks ladies for keeping the forum alive :wub:.

9 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

@haneybee if you need any information about our lovely OYS you can as me. This is her forum and i have be Supporting oys since 2012.  Hopefully more of her fans start posting oys news in here. Her new movie is coming out next month 

Ok..thankss.  I usually post in FB group dedicated to OYS & Seungi for their latest drama.. I can’t wait to watch her new movie.. She looks so beautiful :) Nice to meet u  I fall for her since Come back mister 

22 hours ago, WildDivine69 said:

Hi everyone! I'm a big fan of OYS as well. I first became a fan of her in Jang Bo Ri is Here, and have followed her projects since. I don't post much on the forums anymore, but I do lurk in here and OYS project forums. My korean is very limited, but I'll be here in support. Thanks ladies for keeping the forum alive :wub:.

I wonder in what counties the movie will be available on theaters 

By the way i want to join the Facebook page dedicated to OYS and LSG 

Can you give me the link? Also i wonder where they translate oys interviews. She has so many but non are translated on YouTube 

Archived