Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

She’s so lovely!! i hope her movie will be a success.. I know some think that she will not potray her character well but I know OYS can do well!! She did her best!

Hello everyone i just knew that there is a forum for OYS. So happy i found it. I'm in love with OYS since My Sassy Girl and decide for support her no matter what. And since Hwayugi days, I made a soompi account. So happy found this forum. Hopefully this thread will long last to show support to our dearest OYS

I used to visit this thread but it went quiet . Glad that it's active again 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I used to visit this thread but it went quiet . Glad that it's active again 

Hi there.. :) Will try to make this thread active again :) I wish I know how to translate her interviews.. she have lots of interview actually.. I still can’t find eng translation for her W magazine interview..

25 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Hi there.. :) Will try to make this thread active again :) I wish I know how to translate her interviews.. she have lots of interview actually.. I still can’t find eng translation for her W magazine interview..

I used to translate some ofn her interviews and articles  here but got busy and forget about this thread since it's been silent for quite some time

i will try to translate her articles one by one again  starting from tomorrow when i have time  :)

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I used to translate some ofn her interviews and articles  here but got busy and forget about this thread since it's been silent for quite some time

i will try to translate her articles one by one again  starting from tomorrow when i have time  :)

Okay..thanks a lot :) appreciate it much!! 

OYS birthday is still June though?

I know Claire. I think she manages OYS Taiwan fanclub/   facebook , etc

She also sent gifts to OYS and the girl is so lucky ... OYS send a message to her to thank her, etc