• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching Hwayugi and she's my latest obsession! I love how a e s t h e t i c most of her photos are - they're always so tasteful. Honestly also IN LOVE with HER SKIN and her overall style!

BUT, what's with all this rumor regarding her plastic surgery? What did she get done?

Again, I'm pretty new to the kpop world, having only watched a few dramas my whole life... so enlighten me y'all!

On 3/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, flameberrymilk said:

I just finished watching Hwayugi and she's my latest obsession! I love how a e s t h e t i c most of her photos are - they're always so tasteful. Honestly also IN LOVE with HER SKIN and her overall style!

BUT, what's with all this rumor regarding her plastic surgery? What did she get done?

Again, I'm pretty new to the kpop world, having only watched a few dramas my whole life... so enlighten me y'all!

FYI she is naturally pretty before the supposed PS, but she is rumoured to have had facial contouring done and I suspect lip fillers as well. (Before anyone bashes me, let me just say I have a huge girl crush on OYS and she's the prettiest Korean actress in my eyes)

Anyway with that dating news, as long as she is happy I will support her and I wish her all the success in her future works. 

Done lurking start from the 1st page! :D

Hai chingu yaa... I am a fan. So glad to find this forum.

I enjoy some information I got here. And a bit wonder why is this so silent. But then I guess maybe because the fans found her ig or her other sns account. 

Let's keep this alive!

I'll enjoy every updates about her :)

I support whoever she choose to date.. Hope KB will cherished OYS.. I just a bit sad when some that called themselves her true fans openly telling her that they unfollow her on instagram because they are diasapointed.. This is not right guys.. We as her fans should continue supporting her no mater what.. Its her private life..she can date with anyone she wanted. That doesn't change the fact that she is a great actress.. respect and trust her decision.. only time can tell either their rship will last or not.. Pity her when some tag LSG official acc in comment asking her why she disnt date him.. They never think about how she felt when she read it..  sorry for long post. I just angry with some people that bragging themselves saying they will support her whatsoever before but then choose to unfollow her..

btw, I watched CITT today.. Our girl did a very good job. She potrayed her character beautifully.. proud of her.. u can see her diff way of potraying seoul & samjang.. she indeed a great acctress!3_BF4_B6_DC-_AFBE-4_BFB-93_AC-2_D818_FEE

14 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Pity her when some tag LSG official acc in comment asking her why she disnt date him.. They never think about how she felt when she read it.

Ikr. Awkward for the stars and the true fans also. 

tumblr_p6ep07bZSP1x5fcnto1_500.gif

tumblr_p6ep07bZSP1x5fcnto2_500.gif

I made this because she's so pretty :wub:

14 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

If she is happy I will do my best to be happy for her too but i am still concerned that is KB who she is dating. 

as a long time fan of oys since 2012.. me too is concern about this KB guy.

But,  i will support her no matter what.. its only her that i love. :heart:

i hope she didnt hiding for a long time because of this news.

i miss her already.. :bawling:

10 hours ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

btw, I watched CITT today.. Our girl did a very good job. She potrayed her character beautifully.. proud of her.. u can see her diff way of potraying seoul & samjang.. she indeed a great acctress!

you already watched?? can you pm me where you watched it. btw i am from malaysia too.. hee

• 2 weeks later...

Hello chingu... Anybody home? Hehehe..  I found this link to vote the for the popluarity actor and actress in Baeksang Awards 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

When I tried, I needed to download the app in app store or google play. Then we should have some points to start voting. It happened that my points ran out before finishing 10 votes (available votes for each day). And if we want to refill the points, there are some ways provided. But anyway, I really hope OYS to be voted. Please chingus if you have some time to spare for her :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived