[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaboom

could you also pm me for chocolat? by everyone's request, its probably a good read, so i want to give it a try too. :D please&thankyou

Guest ShortaznGirl

CHOCOLAT PLEAAASE!!! PLEASE!!!!! i loove that manhwa so much!

DAAAANNG ::srry for the double post but i read through the forum and you are pming ppl chocolat?? I <3 U!! buut i'm tooo scared to ask you to pm it to me now that i c tons of ppl are asking you to...buut....when you find time...can you purty pweezz pm them to me=) :P:tears:

Guest xyoungwoongx

oh can i have chocolat too?? pleasee

hehe that was my favoritee manga when i was at korea! it's soo good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fireyhanabi

Could I please have Chocolat pm'ed to me as well? ^^; I managed to read the first chapter, and I like it so far. Thanks!

hi! thanks for providing[?] us with the manhwa. i've been trying to find it everywhere after i read the first volume bk. could i have a PM on where i could find it too? ^^ thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

hey izam~~~

i uploaded volumes 4 and 5 of Chocolat in zipped folders for a friend, if you want them or want me to upload the rest of them to help you out let me know!

Guest __mill

hey umm this is sort of related to chocolat manwha, to those living in Malaysia, you can get chocolat at your nearest BORDER bookstore ^_^ i've gt my vol 1 & 2 yay~

Guest __mill

actually ..

by reading vol 1 & 2 has turn me into chocolat addict !! omG T_T// i so want to re read 345 .. cough.. izam , if your nt too busy, would u kindly send me chocolat scanlation using sendspace or ysi? megaupload doesnt seems to work on me T__T .. if you have free time, of course ..

it would be the happiest thing ever if u'd help me =) thanks a millionnssss~ - in advance

- mill

Guest the; LOSER

actually ..

by reading vol 1 & 2 has turn me into chocolat addict !! omG T_T// i so want to re read 345 .. cough.. izam , if your nt too busy, would u kindly send me chocolat scanlation using sendspace or ysi? megaupload doesnt seems to work on me T__T .. if you have free time, of course ..

it would be the happiest thing ever if u'd help me =) thanks a millionnssss~ - in advance

- mill

Same for you could you send Chocolate on Send space or YSI? lol I bought vol. 1&2 a longgg time ago and addicted to it... I just can't wait till the next volume comes out

Guest krnchunsa86

oooooooooohhh...i know that you tons of other ppl to pm chocolat to, but could you please please pm it to me as well?? it sounds like a really interesting manhwa and i cant wait to start reading it!! thank you in advance

Chocolate 3 is out in the U.S. Please go buy it! I already ordered mine!

I'm uploading now. I will PM all of you soon. Again, don't PM me about this. Leave a reply here and I'll read it. It'll only confuse me with the PM as to who I need to PM and who I don't and who I have PMed, and who I haven't. Thanks.

Archived