Philip Lee 이필립

dr25

dr25

said:

FINALLY! WE GET TO SEE PHILIP!

viewimage.php?id=leephilip&no=29bcc427b6

I cant believe I've been waiting for almost 5 months to see this man fine and well and I'm actually seeing him now! :x  Dear @Donatella Pedro Zae @plummblossom @elizabeth @akanelee you need to see this! He looks perfectly fine and healthy. Why wearing the same suit he wore for Faith press conference? Good thing he did so that we can easily spot him :x  

These pics were taken on 2013/5/8 (It may be the 2nd of May I'm not sure) on Mr. Simon Lee's conferment of a honorary doctoral degree from Korea university.

ArticleFile.do?id=859943

ArticleFile.do?id=859946

Vids of the event:

Cr: DC Gallery

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iW9Z2FH5FR1mi.gif

May this faint smile of yours shine forever!

I always try to be mild when writing about this man, I don't succeed all the times :P However, I won't be so today. Hence, this post is 100% subjective. 30% swooning, 70% not-fully comprehensible sentiments!

I've never in my 22 years long life went silly over a celebrity to even write one a good luck note on a rough day. For many known & unknown reasons, Philip is exceptional enough to make me set my rule of not caring about a celeb who doesn't know I exist aside. I don't care really, I just wanna help sharing his awesomeness, pureness, and warmth with every reachable soul. Helping with the management of many fan sites, made me meet with many great and loveable friends like  (@Donatella Pedro Zae ) from all parts of the world. I also came to have many friends on Soompi when I visited Faith thread to write about him, and on Twitter :D I mainly learned giffing, video editing, used my rarely used English for that cause. I wouldn't do any of it if I hadn't became a Philee.Thank God for making me a Philip Lee fan.

I hope you'll live happy, live to the fullest, live for every sky you became a rainbow in its horizon like myself! Dearest Lee Philip. :x

Birthday Dance
dance_animation_2_by_gray_gryphon-d53lxg
alex_dance_by_bwrose-d3etpuf.gif

P.S: I don't know if what I wrote here is too touchy feely and the like or not. All I know is I said it all and it feels good :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi people! :D

My sister watched Secret Garden a couple of days ago....she had the following observations:

-Is Philip Lee the only adult in this drama :)) ? || After thinking it over, I said yes ;)) Almost all the other characters were big children. Oska is my second fav after Phil cuz of that :x

-Why didn't he speak English more than three times throughout the whole drama! || Made sense to me too :(

- He's barely present in the drama! Why is that :(( I wanted to see more of him ||

Ok, join the club of deprived Philees sis. I wonder what would she say if she watched him in Faith /:)

On one hand, I admire how Phil is not the kind to just participate in a drama merely to be present in one every single year. He rather takes his time evaluating the choices carefully which is smart. On the other hand, I wish he'll be given a role where he can really show off this talent of his (and hotness :P) to compensate for the kindda long absence

Anyhow, I made us this :D

1_zpsbc3c25f8.gif
I call it "Hotei Phil head to toe"  L-) :P

• 2 weeks later...

dr25 said: Hi people! :D

My sister watched Secret Garden a couple of days ago....she had the following observations:

-Is Philip Lee the only adult in this drama :)) ? || After thinking it over, I said yes ;)) Almost all the other characters were big children. Oska is my second fav after Phil cuz of that :x

-Why didn't he speak English more than three times throughout the whole drama! || Made sense to me too :(

- He's barely present in the drama! Why is that :(( I wanted to see more of him ||

Ok, join the club of deprived Philees sis. I wonder what would she say if she watched him in Faith /:)

On one hand, I admire how Phil is not the kind to just participate in a drama merely to be present in one every single year. He rather takes his time evaluating the choices carefully which is smart. On the other hand, I wish he'll be given a role where he can really show off this talent of his (and hotness :P) to compensate for the kindda long absence

Anyhow, I made us this :D

1_zpsbc3c25f8.gif
I call it "Hotei Phil head to toe"  L-) :P

@Dona Please delete the photo from the quote. It's Soompi's rule not to include pictures in the quotes :)

Lol! Does she think he looked better in Secret Garden or in Slingshot?

Archived