• Last Reply

hello my dear friends how are you all

miss u all  :x >:D<

& I miss that smile that at the top

Hi >:D<

We missed ya too!

Where have ya been :-?

We've been naughty while you worn't around :P Hope you don't mind

Did you read the latest news from the guy with the beautiful smile at the top? ;;)

BTW who's the woman in your avatar? So pretty! She reminds me of princess Diana.

I was in my holiday with my family nope ,, my sis best than her she my big sis , her birthd was last week , if my sis know about that pic she will kill meeeeeee..anywaynaughty  hah  - __-   let me look to your eyes :-L I will believe you this time dear friend

yea I read  ,,, but we wanna see him 
:((

Wow! Your sister is beautiful. happy belated birthday to her.

I would kill my younger sister if she used my pic online. You deserve whatever she will do to you ;))

I wanna see him too :(

I have VERY high hopes of a video on his birthday which is 33 days away :D

I have free time so I will watch something for philip today   who wanna come  butttttttt what I watch  

Overlord ChuRo   or Dr JangBin

AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                        

What a coincident. I was watching Director Im this morning :D

My reply is late so you've probably already watched Philee... What did ya watch?

Guest plummblossom

@dr25

Hi! Thank you for starting this thread:)
And I have seen you on the Faith thread. Hello nice to meet you

:-h

Guest plummblossom

@dr25
Thank you for the welcome,chingu!
And thank you so much for making this great Philee gif! 
Pardon me while I rudely Squeeeeeeeeee! I just love him :x

Well,it's a great thread and I'm glad you manage it and that I found it and am here:)

I love Philee's hair in the gif!

dr25 said:

Donatella Pedro Zae wrote:

Overlord ChuRo  the blue dragon  and and the same time I seen these  ,,, so I  remember him

now I wanna change my theme 

/:)

I have something for ya. Obviously like the rest of us, you miss Philip a lot and as your friend I need to save ya from this situation before it gets worse XD

I believe you've never listened to this recording of Philip before.

It was recorded 7 years ago in 2005! An interview with him, his sister, Julie ,and his dad about having their degree together. The interview is in English so no need for translation.

His dad said he doesn't pay attention in calss ;)) Glad to know that cuz now we have something in common :))

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4661133

Let me know what you two have to say ;)

Guest plummblossom

@dr25
Thank you for this great NPR interview. engineering degree to handsome movie star,what an interesting journey. I wonder what his Father had to say about it?

@plummblossom

Weren't ya able to listen to it?

His father said a lot about how it feels to be in class with his son, who was the youngest student in class, and doughter while he's the oldest student in class.

He said he was taught by professional teachers who were happy to have someone with a real life experience in the business field to share with the other students.

Philip said it's a unique and an interesting experience which he'll never forget and share with his children later on [This was the part where I said "aaaawwww ❤_❤"]

his father mentioned many things. How his brother,Phil's uncle, had to sell his rice farm to pay for his college tuition back in Korea along with many other things he talked about.

Guest plummblossom

dr25 said: @plummblossom
Weren't ya able to listen to it?

His father said a lot about how it feels to be in class with your son, who was the youngest student in class, and doughter while you're the oldest student in class.

He said he was taught by professional teachers who were happy to have someone with a real life experience in the business field to share with the other students.

Philip said it's a unique and an interesting experience which he'll never forget and share with his children later on [This was the part where I said "aaaawwww ❤_❤"]

his father talked about many things. How his brother,Phil's uncle, had to sell his rice farm to pay for his college tuition back in Korea along with many other things he talked about.

Archived