Philip Lee 이필립

dr25

A genuine dreamer!

ibhZuDXChh7OCp.jpg

Birth date : 26 May 1981
Birth place : Washington D.C., United States.
Blood type : O
Height : 188cm
Weight : 72kg
Education : BA in Business (Boston University), MA in Systems Engineering (George Washington University).
Management : Katalyst Entertainment.
Debut : The Legend of the First King Four Gods, TWSSG.
Other info: He speaks Spanish and English fluently.

Address to his agency

1369358623571.png
0.1210. Hyundai Hyei Bidg. Hangangno 2-ga. Yongsan-gu, Seoul 140-872 Korea.
Email:
E.Katalystenter@gmail.com
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
1360277940441.png

Faith (SBS 2012)

1359253837769.gif

Secret Garden (SBS 2010)

1359253837657.jpg
1359253837544.jpg

A Man's Story aka The Slingshot (KBS2 2009)

1359253837523.gif

135925383752.gif

The Legend (MBC 2007)

13592538377910.jpg

iqC6Q8JCTgkhe.jpg
............................................................................................................................................................................................
136027812482.png

Official sites

Official website
 DCinside Gallery

Fansites

(English)
DramaFever
Viki Fan Channel
http://thatmanlp.wordpress.com/

(English/Arabic/Spanish)
Twitter fanclub

(English/ Arabic)
Tumblr fanclub

(Japanese)
http://philiplee1801.blog10.fc2.com/
On Facebook

(Chinese)
Taiwan Fanclub

Wikipedia

English, Korean, Hungarian, Chinese.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................
( イフィリップ ลี ฟิ ล ลิ ป 이필립 فيليب لي Ли Филип 李必立 )

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sexy4yennie

he is so cute..........................I like him..................

but he become different when he played at Legend

maybe coz new hair style

• 2 weeks later...

I think i read somewhere that his parents came over to america 86. So i think he should have been a little kid when he came over. :D

edit.

Congrats to Philip's nominations for the male newbie of 2007 for MBC's award's show. Best luck to him.

Phillip Lee is a HUNK, although he did not say much in TWSSG I liked his performance. For MBC Drama newcomer award, though he deserve to be nominated just to be fair though I would not give him the award as I think most of us especially the females were attracted to his hunkiness (if there is such a word) more than his performance. Lee Ji Ah who played Sujini definitely deserves to win she was fantastic, hope to see more of her work in the future.

Phillip Lee is a HUNK, although he did not say much in TWSSG I liked his performance. For MBC Drama newcomer award, though he deserve to be nominated just to be fair though I would not give him the award as I think most of us especially the females were attracted to his hunkiness (if there is such a word) more than his performance. Lee Ji Ah who played Sujini definitely deserves to win she was fantastic, hope to see more of her work in the future.

i agree 101% . :D :D .

although i dont really think of him as hunky. lol kinda just grew on me.

i really hope LJA wins though.

edit. oh i also found out his Bloodtype is O so if the starter wants to put it in his bio...

Guest Gummi Bear

We still have no news about his future project yet right?

My guess would be that he's gonna be busy for a few months going to Japan and Taiwan to promote TWSSG.

Such a cutie.

I just read an old article on him last night. His family emigrated to the US in 1979; he was born in the US, but his older sister was not. He also has another younger sister.

He has a Master's degree in Engineering. He's not just adorable, he's smart too. :)

Archived