• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philip Lee at a Model Training School in China

iPepgo0z2lM3A.jpghttp:iPepgo0z2lM3A.jpg

ibaYs4pFtl9Lmk.jpg
ibuthIrks0VHrC.jpg

iVAnQ9mI0uUEe.jpg
If I'm not mistaken, that's Mrs. Anna Lee (Phil's mother) next to him in the 3rd pic.

In order to promote the schools ' professional development and strengthening the Chinese-Korean cooperative institutions, the Korean actor and model featured in dramas like Secret Garden and Faith visited the school to observe 'exchanges'.

^
This above is Bing's translation processed by myself..
original Chinese text:

# 学校动态#为推动学校专业拓展和加强中韩友好合作机构交流,今日,韩国主演《信义》《秘密花园》等的著名影星李必立以及著名影视、表演、造型和设计师等一 行莅临我校观摩交流。中韩模特、影视和形象设计等专业交流开展,是推进学校国际友好合作办学的起步,同时为建设更广泛的国际合作资源打下基础。

P.S: I know this is like complaining about not having a cherry topping my perfect fav drink but.... why so chubby Phil :(( :(( The perfect bone structure barely shows now =(( I guess when his manager said he spends his time cooking, he was dead serious :P A diet before the new drama chaibal Philee :-*

cr as tagged.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol "ready future as a businessman"? You're delusional, I don't think it's that simple :P Likely he needed money and thought of it as an easy way to get it. Besides, I heard he's an engineer, not a businessman o.O

Either way I'm a fan, my favourite Korean face and I definitely prefer him with long/semi long hair! The bone structure of his face makes him look somewhat Native... but it might be just me. I wonder though if he's really that tall, seems too good to be true.

fiou said: Lol "ready future as a businessman"? You're delusional, I don't think it's that simple :PLikely he needed money and thought of it as an easy way to get it. Besides, I heard he's an engineer, not a businessman o.O

Either way I'm a fan, my favourite Korean face and I definitely prefer him with long/semi long hair! The bone structure of his face makes him look somewhat Native... but it might be just me. I wonder though if he's really that tall, seems too good to be true.

LOL, not sure if I'm the delusional one here. I'm sure thu that a man who comes from a family that earns 200 billion won a year most "Likely [...] needed money". Besides, he holds an MA in systems engineering and a BA in business management which he did use to start a company at some point of his life. You're "a fan" so you probably know that, na? And of course his father wasn't planning on letting his only son manage the family's company/business even though his two degrees happen to be very fitting to run their IT company ;)) Thus Philip probably chose acting in escape of unemployment; for money if I'm to use your wording-- Your post can't be more delusional than it already is, dear fan. I love him true, but I did get my facts straight nonetheless.

Of course he's not really that tall, he most likely lied about it then bribed all the directors/co-stars who worked with him since he debuted to make him look so. Plus, digital editing can do magic I tell ya.

It's so nice to know that Mr Lee is doing well. Hope he's recovered well enough to take up acting projects again - I've loved his portrayal of Director Im in 'Secret Garden' and Dr Jang in 'Faith'. Good luck Sir!

• 1 month later...

Philip's First Notice in 2014:

Published in 2014.02.16
Original Korean text:

Title:  안녕하세요 매니저입니다.   Written by:  관리자

안녕하세요 다들 건강하신지요

날씨가 꽤나 따뜻해졌어요 그래도 밤낮기온차이가 있으니 감기 늘조심하시고요

필립형은 본집 미국에서 잘지내고있어요

애기들을 너무 좋아해서 조카들이랑 하루하루 눈싸움하면서 맛있는거 먹으면서 즐겁게 보내고있다고 하네요

힐링 마니하고와서 많은 활동 할수있도록 저도 열심히 뛰겠습니다.

다들 새해복마니 받으세요^_^

Google's translation:

Title: Hello managers. Written by: Administrator

Hello everyone health hasinjiyo

If the weather is quite warm up a cold day and night temperature difference , so always be careful you're gonna want

Brother Philip bonjip 'm doing well in the United States

I like to talk too much with my nephew one day having a snowball fight fun and delicious that I 'm eating

Mani and healing can come in so many activities I was joking hard .

Get everyone ^ _ ^ Happy New Mani

.................................................. ......

It says he's currently in the States. Now we know his whereabouts... :) The poor translation also suggests that he's having fun with his lil nieces there not sure thu.

Goodies..
;;)

oppa in sunnies/ glasses.

tumblr_n0jqat2J6P1s9eppfo5_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n0jqat2J6P1s9eppfo2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_mzdsbb8dIm1s9eppfo1_250.giftumblr_mzdsbb8dIm1s9eppfo2_r1_250.gif

• 4 weeks later...

yah .. I see it on  your T page before ,,,, and I see him have some weight

right <<<< :-? hhmmmmmm I like that weight
No ,,, what is that mean sorry but I have error on soompi ,,, I don,t know what happen here ,, the soompi forums and other pages give me the page Under maintenancedo you have the same 
:-??

Also, a better translation for the notice published to Philip’s official website on Feb. 16 2014 I mentioned here before :

Hello, How are you guys.

The weather was quite warm. However, there is a temperature difference in day and night, please be careful not to catch a cold.

Philip is staying at his house in the United States.

He loves children. He plays snowball fight with his nieces and nephew. And eats something good there too. He seems to spend very happy days.

I work hard to be able to do a lot of work after Philip spends a good vacation everyone, Happy New Year!^ _ ^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived