Philip Lee 이필립

dr25

dr25 said: Wild guesses...*.*
Taking a vacation in the U.S. for the rest of the year T^T? Thinking of his comeback maybe..
A role in Hollywood?

Omo...I thought it's a good drama.. :/ Bad it's not to your taste..wait ... What would be a drama of your taste for Philee? :D The role you wanna see him in next?

Also ...
Am I the only one who's fed up with all these "The richest celebs" articles? Every time I look Philee up, an article of the sort pop out.

I know he belongs to a well-off family but it has been made clear many times before. I feel like telling them: may you plz move on to his ideal type. Fav books- or if you insist, try visiting him in that big house you keep talking about, or even better GO TO GYM WITH HIM ❤_❤ know how he keeps that hot body in shape. What role he wishs to do next? Things like that (。-_-。)

Dunno... It really bugs me. There's soo much more into him than that. >:P

If I'm to interview him (not that he'll grant me the honer :( )the first question I'd ask *wears the thinking hat and suppresses the fangirl in her not to freak him out* : you said in 2008 you came to Korea seeking respect and acceptance from the Korean audience on your way to Hollywood, how far do you think you've gone in that? :p That I want to know.

In a recent interview with his dad, they asked him about Philee. (The article was in Korean. A fan translated Phil's part to Japanese. I speak neither and electronic translation tools don't quite help full comprehension) What I understood is that his dad wishes Phil to take over the management but he's quietly watching and supporting him from distance in whatever he chooses regardless and that, in his opinion, Phil has developed a fine understanding of the entertainment industry in Korea.

Wanna thank that journalist for asking a useful question. Now we need to know what Phil thinks of his journey.

P.S: I'll post the oroginal Japanese translation as soon as log in via my laptop.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Apple I'll cry rivers if he decided to quit acting .....imagine not seeing this anymore :((

Happy Birthday! HOTIE boy!

Excuse my swooning ...

emmaswoon.gif

Gifs-tumblr-engra_C3_A7ado-pronto-templa

@Anomalous Nice to see ya here too chingu! I don't like the pessimistic side of me but being optimistic about him having a new project soon will make me miss him even more. Not expecting it makes me mentally prepared. 2013 may end without seeing him in a new drama-- Did I just say that :(( :((

@gabi11 Enigmatic is the word for him indeed. I loved the vid...Liked it & subscribed to your channel. Gracias!

The original Japanese translation I mentioned before (Cr. http://philiplee1801.blog10.fc2.com/):

▼息子が経営を受け継ぐことを願う心があると思いますが。

“魚を与えるよりは魚を釣る方法を教えるという話があるでしょう。 私も子どもにお金や
会社を譲るよりは自ら生きていく知恵を体得することができるように育てるのが
両親の役割だと考えます。 それで子どもたちが自らしたい仕事をするように
三度まで機会を与えます。 フィリップも役者になりたいというから、やってみろといって、
何も言わずに見守っています。 事業マインドがあるのか企画会社に入らないで自ら企画会社を
つくって役者活動をしながら韓国エンターテインメント事業をまなんでいるようです。
演技が上手なのかどうかは分からないですが、韓国の酒文化には私よりうまく適応しましたよ(笑い).
いつかは経営の一線に戻らないだろうかと期待しています。”

The article in Korean.

Mr. Google's retarded translation XD

▼ While I think that there is a heart hope that my son inherit management.

It is the role of the parents will have a story that teach you how to catch a fish rather than give a "fish. I also have to grow so that it can be mastered the wisdom to live their own than give the company money or child I think the. it because he gives the opportunity to three times so as to work the children want to own. Philip also want to be an actor, to say that dare to do,
I am watching without saying anything. It seems to have learned the Korean entertainment business while the actor activities by creating a planning company person who, without entering the planning company whether there is a business mind.
I do not know acting Whether good, but I have adapted better than I to drinking culture of Korea (laughter).
I hope that it would not return to the clear distinction of management someday. "

Philee & Kim Hee Sun

Untitled-11_zps3e23e973.gif

"I think Kim Hee Sun is the brightest person that I know. She always makes me smile without doing anything."~ Lee Philip

Dunno how he looks as appealing just by standing there with that smile on his face. :X

tumblr_mr3hpioqWb1s9eppfo1_500.gif

tumblr_mr3hpioqWb1s9eppfo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mr3hpioqWb1s9eppfo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mr3hpioqWb1s9eppfo4_r1_500.gif

@gabi11 I have one comment on your video:TOO MUCH HOTNESS! *giggles* I wonder what did that girl do in her life!? Applying make up to semi-shirtless Phil! :-O I wish I know what he says in that video thou :( I assume you get his pics from Tumblr, and that you've been his fan since Legend?  I should thank Philee for making me meet some nice Yunsama and LMH people. Thank ya for making the videos, Liked & Favorited. They make me miss seeing him in action even more :(( :(

1375983996531.jpg

L-)  Message to self  XD Don't miss him

screencapture by Anomalous

@Dions  :( In the U. S probably since he didn't attend PD's Kim funeral. He waited 2+ years to shoot Legend and almost 2 other years for Faith. It's bad for us that he has such an amazing tolerance for waiting ;))

I'm keeping my expectations balanced; optimistic and somehow pessimistic as well... dunno -.- Either ways..fighting Philee! Whatever that suits him works with me. I miss him no question but it's his life after all.

1376109917891.gif

Guest chat27

i just know this from The Legend, his character there was awesome. but i really don't find him cute at that time, but after seeing a lot of pictures on this thread now i can say that he is CUTE. just going to ask where is he right now, i don't see him in spotlight???
@dr25, anyway i like the picture you post. Philee pic 2007 to 2012

chat27 said: i just know this from The Legend, his character there was awesome. but i really don't find him cute at that time, but after seeing a lot of pictures on this thread now i can say that he is CUTE. just going to ask where is he right now, i don't see him in spotlight???

Guest chat27

dr25 said: chat27 said: i just know this from The Legend, his character there was awesome. but i really don't find him cute at that time, but after seeing a lot of pictures on this thread now i can say that he is CUTE. just going to ask where is he right now, i don't see him in spotlight???

Found this video and thought I share it here. Philee talking about his role in A Man's Story along with the ..drama stills shooting.. and his heartwarming smile.

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=14694409

Guest chat27

dr25 said: Found this video and thought I share it here. Philee talking about his role in A Man's Story along with the ..drama stills shooting.. and his heartwarming smile.

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=14694409

Archived