Philip Lee 이필립

dr25

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"12 Male Korean Stars that Rock Long Locksby jun2yng April 25, 2014

12 Male Korean Stars that Rock Long Locks

It takes a certain kind of look for a guy to be able to pull off longer hair. But when the combination of looks and hair is done just right, the result is quite nice.

So which Korean stars rock the long hair, or even the pony tail?

[...]

Lee Philip

["The Legend" (2007), "Secret Garden" (2010), "Faith" (2012)]

12 Male Korean Stars that Rock Long Locks

It was quite refreshing to see a Soompi tweet in which Phil's name was mentioned popping in my timeline yesterday. Not much of a news but I was happy to see his hotness gracing my timeline anyhow :P and , lol, without the usual news hunt I do. It was just there *_* huh.

More Long Hair Looks ;))
tumblr_ms7egrFOyc1s9eppfo4_r1_250.jpgtumblr_ms7egrFOyc1s9eppfo6_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_ms7egrFOyc1s9eppfo2_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_ms7egrFOyc1s9eppfo3_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_lozvb9cySm1qi2j4po1_500.jpg

cr
I think I belong to a very small minority of Philees who love Philip best with short hair. Not that he doesn’t look hot long-haired, na…not at all as you can see, but I guess his guy next door aura lessens big time with the long hair. I mean with short hair he’s handsome; in long hair he is beautiful. Dunno how is it even possible for a man to look both masculine and pretty. It’s kinda unfair XD Too much extra-ordinary good looks, that’s the thing.

fandomobsessionconfessions:  Y U so hot? I love Lee Philip! He is now the eye candy for me while watching the Kdrama Secret Garden. I am on episode five so far and each time he is on the screen I swoon. So good looking it hurts. ~ Kara  I know; it’s ought to be a crime for one guy to posses sooo much hotness in bod & face & voice even *^*

fandomobsessionconfessions:

Y U so hot? I love Lee Philip! He is now the eye candy for me while watching the Kdrama Secret Garden. I am on episode five so far and each time he is on the screen I swoon. So good looking it hurts. ~ Kara

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest diony-rainkng

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leephilip&no=133834&page=1
http://www.segye.com/content/html/2014/11/20/20141120003984.html?OutUrl=naver

Can't understand this but check this out. Good day!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diony-rainkng

Thanks dr25. Well, I just followed your website (I guess that's yours) and keep on clicking those fansite (or links) you've posted there. And I found Phil's picture. I was so excited to see him. Any other news for his come back? I miss him sooo much!!!

Thanks dr25. Well, I just followed your website (I guess that's yours) and keep on clicking those fansite (or links) you've posted there. And I found Phil's picture. I was so excited to see him. Any other news for his come back? I miss him sooo much!!!

Sadly, there is none. Had there been any, you'll know for sure as I'll be celebrating such waited for event at this thread. Peobably at the thread of his next project too. :D

Archived