http://clubbox.co.kr/doldu

It looks like this:

불한당.E13.080214.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi ♥수목드라마♥

698,3 MB

well blow me down and carry me skittles ---

(theme from Popeye in the background)

you ROCK hjkomo!

i am not worthy....i am not worthy....

downloading both ROBBERS and HGD now....

I owe you -

Firstly I want to say Thank-you to all the contributors in this thread. After watching Jang Hyuk as Dr Min, I was thirsty for more JH but this drama did not appeal to me initially. It was after reading the summaries and comments from everyone that got me going on this. I have watched LDH in My Girl, Hello Miss and Green Rose, but her DalRae appeals to me the most. :tears:I'm not looking forward to the ending for obvious reasons but will try to bear with it .

I'm not sure if anyone else is facing the same problem I have with this download. The 1/2 file has been entered as type 2 in the split. The 2/2 file is HGD.E13.080213.HDTV.XViD-Ental.a..002. I believe those errors are preventing me from joining the files.

This is the corrected version as now I know for sure we are Ep 12 ydy and Part 2 corrected. So please ignore all description as it says Ep 13 including original avi files or mkv:-

Robbers Ep12 Ental Full (Pls ignore description even avi file that it is 13. It seems it is 12. Note that even video does not display the episode number to confuse matter further)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K1WQYM3

Robbers Ep12 Ental (pls ignore description that it is 13 even in avi format )

Robbers Ep12 Ental 1/2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AYWQYPAN

Robbers Ep12 Ental 2/2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7BRGL4LC

1.5gb Robber Ep12 (Manila)

Part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YK0790IQ

Part2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBHBWVVW

Part3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5MLBFV8

thanks to jtranla taken HD Corea

thanks shirley and canyayasis for the spoiler. I'm probably going to be mad watching episode 13 as I watch the misunderstanding.

canyayasis : I agree. I think Jin Goo's father has always been ruthless. He has to be, otherwise how can he be the big boss?

Speaking about the gangster stuff...I get more respect towards Ho Jin ('gangster ahjussi'). I'm sure it must not have been easy for him in the past having to live as a gangster...but the fact that he still maintains his positive attitude and kind heart is a plus point for him. Plus he 'rescued' his 'brothers' and gave them a way out of gangster life. As we can see it's not easy to really leave the mafia but Ho Jin seemed to be able to do so.

I realize that ROBBERS did not get much love today -

and for those who may not really think too much about it....

it really does influence the continuity of the story telling to have that ONE, TWO punch per week.

This is how the writers write. This was the only way i could think to "draw" the story arc -

with numbers in different sizes - the numbers don't mean anything by themselves -

it's a......visual aid......

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10-10 9 8 7 6 5 43 2 1 (anticipation cliffhanger)

(ODD NUMBERED EPISODE - Wednesday) (EVEN NUMBERED EPISODE - Thursday)

You can see how when they're showed in the wrong PAIRS - it's harder to follow.

and when they chop up the episodes - the stories have a very different feel.

The story arc has been tough since last week - but I hope we have some more joyful and funny moments next week.

Jingoo-sshi with SoonDae was worth the EPISODE TODAY.

Priceless!

It's not the quantity of posts, it's the QUALITY that counts. And we all know that the quality is here (and HGD, too). :D

HERE...

FEEL THE LOVE.... :wub:

I wonder if they're going to continue with this odd scheduling. Did Jang Hyuk even take any time off for the birth of his son? Wasn't there a BTS early on where the filming and air dates were dangerously close to one another?

Guest missxosteffany

gah i hate the direction the drama is turning

okay Oh Joon's illness-i get, and i accept it

if he got beat up that much and didn't get some kind of internal injury-that would be extremely weird

but gah i hate how he has to pretend to hate Dal Rae to protect her from getting hurt!!!!!

that's so typical of akorean drama, and now there's going to be a misunderstanding in ep. 13!!!

GAHHHHHHH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i went from hating Oh Joon at the beginning to totally loving him ^^

hjkomo and canyayasis : I totally agree. There is a noticeable different in the flow of the drama now...who could've thought that missing one episode could make such an impact? Storyline still great on an individual episode basis but as a two-episode group it's a bit off right now. Hopefully the flow will be better next week.

hjkomo : well...maybe the reason why Robbers didn't have episode 12 last week was really because of JH. I would think that he at least take the 8th (his son's birth) and the 9th off. Knowing how tight Robbers's schedules are...I wouldn't be surprised if JH missing the 2 days had an impact. He should take some time off...I think ideally he would want to spend as much time with his wife (yep his wife since they already registered their marriage) and newborn son....but alas Robbers is in such a tight deadline.

cutiepie : thanks for ep 13 link.

Happy V-day everybody....I was hoping for a lovey dovey Robbers episode today..but I guess not??

Seems like the ratings has been roughly the same today and yesterday. By now we know Robbers ain't that popular in Korea..hehehe..but that does not mean that it is not a great drama. So for anybody out there still wondering if you should try watching Robbers or not --- WATCH it! I enjoy this drama tremendously.

Posting caps frm episode 12 (Wed)

cr: Bulhandang DC Gallery

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-71.jpg

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-73.jpg

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-74.jpg

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-92.jpg

o-cha chinggy, thanx a lot for the caps..

I might do a re-run of Robbers after it has ended.. for a drama with so much emotional build-up, I think it's best to marathon those eps.. at least you still have the feeling after watching a particular episode and you'd still have it when you continue on watching..hehehe... that's the good thing about getting the DVD rather than waiting for it to come out every week..hehehehe...

Guest lilyrose

Sigh, Robbers fans, you may not want to read this. It is not meant to be harsh nor disheartening. It's just a gut reaction.

Unfortunately, I feel that I cannot say anything substantive about Ep. 13. However, because of the superb 12 episodes that preceded this one, I am more than willing to let this one slide.

canyayasis, I agree that Jin Goo really touched a chord in this episode. He is not just being that third wheel that turns around to save his original object of affection because of a change of heart. Jin Goo has been allowed to change into a completely different character, and his back story with his father as well as his own knowledge, now more explicit, of his father's dealings all add to how convincingly his character has evolved. I would welcome, at this point, if Oh Joon must die, Jin Goo marrying Dal Rae. Also, I feel vindicated that my dislike for the father was warranted. Maybe it is just my aversion to men who bully and use money to hold people as hostage, but that man rubbed me the wrong way around Ep. 2.

I am disappointed that Man Doo was not and has not been developed into a more complex character.

o-cha, I forgot to mention last night, and it was triggered by your great review (ahhhh, I agreed with everything you said), that the scene where Oh Joon shows up at DR's house for a hug, a hug that was more like a slow dance, was poignant, and especially because it was just a simple and quiet scene. In fact, I would say that scene pretty much sealed the deal for my expectations for the episode and I was not disappointed.

But sigh. I think a team of monkeys typed out this latest episode, and with all due respect to monkeys , it just didn't cut it for me.

ripgal, you are right that this is a drama that should be watched as a marathon. It is one that builds up momentum. You put it so well.

Doom and gloom aside, I look forward to next week!

P.S.: hjkomo, I will check out the link sometime this weekend where you have posted choices for our next possible drama . Thank you for starting the conversation. What would we do without you in this thread?

Guest missxosteffany

lilyrose i totally agree with you-it seems like every single element common

in korean dramas was found in this episode-it was nothing spectacular and just plain

depressing to watch on valentine's day, it's like the writers for this episode were completely new

i'm like JinGu's character development though ^^

i really don't like the direction the drama is going!!!!

ep 13 caps

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-34.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-33.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-32.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-31.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-30.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-29.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-28.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-27.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-26.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-25.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-23.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-22.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-21.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-20.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-19.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-18.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-17.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-16.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-15.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-14.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-13.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-12.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-9.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-8.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-6.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-3.jpg

RobbersE13KOR080214HDTVXviD-Enta-2.jpg

Guest sakura_dubai

I still haven't watch ep 13 >< omo omo~

it hasn't been uploaded on WITHS clubbox, well I'm waiting for SHINHWA version.... so i have to wait :) can't wait ....

Archived