[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

I am disappointed that Man Doo was not and has not been developed into a more complex character.

Here is my prediction. I may be totally wrong, but I hope I am right because Man Doo is such a great character.

Man Doo will be the one to let the cat out of the bag regarding Oh Joon's illness.

I don't think it will be Soon Seom because she has already seen the devastating effects on Dal Rae when she lost her husband. Jin Goo doesn't seem to know that OJ is dying, either. And unless the JEM-inspired doctor (or the other male doctor) somehow make a miraculous mistake by accidently informing DR of OJ's illness (in cliché krama fashion - I really hope this isn't the case), then it will be Man Doo who tells DR.

He has seen how OJ has turned his life around (something MD has been hoping for, anyways) and how much OJ loves DR. He has also seen how much DR is in love with OJ. I think he will be sympathetic to these two lovers and want them to make the most of what time OJ has left, even if it means seeing OJ with DR and being the odd man out.

The scene at the gym where OJ tells MD how unfair it all is:

MD: What are you doing here? Let's go home. Did you eat? Let's go. Eh?

OJ: MD, it's really unfair. I didn't care if I died when there was nothing for me to miss. But now that I've decided to live like a person/human being...?? MD, dying still seems like someone else's affair and ??....but not being able to see DR...you see..that's really unfair. Wanting to see her after letting her go is really driving me crazy and...MD, should I, in the time that I live or die, just ?throw in the towel? saying "live with me/let's be together"?

The world is quite contrary (upside down).

robberse13080214hdtvxvipo0.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviva5.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvihx2.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvibf9.jpg<- BTW, exactly...

robberse13080214hdtvxvilo3.jpg...how much gum...

robberse13080214hdtvxvigf9.jpg...is Oh Joon actually chewing?? :lol:

robberse13080214hdtvxviro2.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvijd5.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviyp4.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvisv3.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvimw1.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvibf0.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvibs3.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviuz6.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvieb9.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvifd6.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvihv0.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvibo5.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvirz8.jpg

The scene at MD's place (MD packing for the trip to the stick-a-needle-in-your-eye miracle-cure granny, but OJ is not interested):

OJ: What's the matter with you, punk?

MD: Then, what is there that I can do? What the hell can I do? Just watch? Huh? I've been doing exactly that since I was 12 years old. That's all I could do! Do you know that?

OJ: Man Doo...

MD: That's all I could do...but you..you don't even know when you're going to die...your head hurts, you throw up, and ??...do I have to stand by and watch all that? Your image of whining about wanting to see that woman...do I have to sit idly by and watch all that? I can't. I can't do that. Huh? How can you make me do that? I'm asking how you could make me do that!?!?!

OJ: MD! You...it's good how you watch over me...sheesh...

MD: What did I say to you? I didn't say anything. Huh? I told you it wasn't possible to hope/expect anything. You've always...made debts with me and taken from me....you punk! If you're a person..if you're a friend, then just once...aren't you supposed to think about what I'm thinking, what I want to do, you punk?

OJ: Stop crying...okay, I'll go...

robberse13080214hdtvxvioe3.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvicj3.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvizf2.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvizp0.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviit6.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvira2.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviga0.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviaw1.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvijp6.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvisk8.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvikd7.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviai0.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvign7.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviwu6.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvitx7.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvigj4.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvige1.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvivv1.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxviqy2.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvisz5.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvifw4.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvipm2.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvifd0.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvima0.jpg

robberse13080214hdtvxvilf5.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imogene_af

hjkomo- You. are. my. hero, thanks for bringing the dialogue and that ULTIMATE SPECULATION! My heart just went thumping like crazy at the prospect.

Thanks cutiepie for the link as always! :)

and to ANYONE who watched the preview

WHY THE HELL is OH JOON BOXING?! And why did Jin Goo got beat up too? Wah.

Here is my prediction. I may be totally wrong, but I hope I am right because Man Doo is such a great character.

Man Doo will be the one to let the cat out of the bag regarding Oh Joon's illness.

well yes indeed he was the one . ..hmm this still has 2 more esp to go ? .er ..i wonder what the remaining esp will be like because at the end of today .it is really reminding me of Beautiful my lady .*infact Robbers has many simlarlities to that old drama . *

the guy being some jerk .and a boxer who now earns his money with his fist by collecting debts . met a widow with two children .fall in love and married her . but later he was discovered to suffer from i think simliar illness as Oh joon here .because his head keep getting hit with his boxing matches .he can just die any minute and if he should step into the ring again ..for sure that is a death sentence . so he did tried hard to live normal life and not box anymore but .well .sigh ...

..especially when they bring in the boxing ring scenes .

Dae rae knew his illness went to him and told him it is okay and hug him

esp 14

Robbers14.jpg

so Dal Rae was suffering from a huge blow after she heard what Oh Joon told Old Mr kim or at least the first half of the conversation where she is led to believe that he had choose money over her .

she was walking so unsteadily ..as if she had given up all strenght ..so Oh joon followed after her .wanting to hold her when she was nearly falling .but he dare not goes up .*

hmm...though Dal Rae slapped him out of fury and also throw some cursing words at him ..however at the end .i think er .did she still beg for him to turned back ..to who he was trying to be . .a good person ? .she was raising her hand to touches his face ..but Oh Joon was fighting hard not to give in .... He was in awe though of how much Dal Rae still yearns for him to turned back .even when she saw an ugly "truth "

then he run .or walked away ..........but also now he lost his will and was weak .walking as unsteadily as Dal Rae was before .

Dal Rae went back home , just in time jin goo came out . She returned his coat to him .and er .i think she thank him for all his help and looking after soondae . but i dun think she wants to met with him ever again .

===

Mr gangster ahjushi .with mother in law ~ .they were drinking alot .and she even forget the time .

ah ..i think i really want this pair to be together .

Ahjushi wanted so much to be with her they are at the age where they shouldnt waste anymore time . he ..told her how much he love her .and that he wants to marry her . but Soon Seom was rejecting it . Though this time ..she was weeping because in her heart i think she wanted to accept but whenever she thinks of the misforunate that had happen to the men in her life ..her husband and her son ..i think she fear the same might happen to ho jin . with that she run out of the cafe .

this time ..ahjushi was simling even if there were tears in his eyes .because this time ..he knows he does matter somehow in her heart ...

===

Oh joon was getting himself drunk and Mandoo went to pick him up . He had to piggy back his best friend home ..

Jin goo also got himself drunk .but he has no one to fetch him . He went home and his father heard his son return .

=====

something dreadful happen with jin goo's investment ..so his clients rushed to his office and started to demand compensations . to which jin goo just let them hit him .though his staff tried to protect him and led him away . While rushing down the stairs .. he fell down and hurt himself . .

===

there was this scene when Dal Rae tried to call Oh joon . but he refused to pick up the phone . So she send messages to him .via phone . i think she was saying she want to met with him or something --.. but oh joon replied ..obviously i think it was no .. however she still send another message ..

so soon oh joon went to met her at a cafe . She was returning something back to him ..the butterfly broach that his sister had given Dal Rae .. i think it belongs to his mother or something .must have great sentimental value ..that is why Dal Rae is returning it to Oh joon .. he does accepted it .. Then Dal RAe wanted to return the pair of earrings to him too . but those he refuse to take back ..

and walked off . Dal Rae then recall those moments when she was given the earrings as proposal

====

Jin Goo's father went to see Dal Rae . and i think he was telling her again .ahem his sad story with his son and etc.! ...eventually dal rae went to the hospital to see jin goo

======

i think Oh joon is returning back to the boxing ring . the boss of the gym seem to think Oh joon is not really making much with his classes ? and have other use ? ..i dun know ..but Oh joon seem to become a training partner for a boxer .

Mandoo was very furious about this .seeing how Oh joon is getting himself into boxing ring which will of course worsen his conditions . but Oh joon doesnt care . . In the room , suddenly he nearly fainted .just like that ..Mandoo was in panic ..

so i think he finally realised this cant go on . He called Dal Rae to met with her . And he told her everything ..about how Oh joon is sick and er keeping it from people he is close to or something ..Dal Rae listen in shock

===

ohh there was this scene of Dal Rae in her room ...looking at her husband photo ..er somehow ...her husband appeared in her room sitting there listening to her ....as she poured out her heart ..after knowing what oh joon is going through ..Seriously i will have thought they can let her husband speak something ..but er the image never speak just simle at her .

==

next Dal Rae went to Oh joon .. she hug him and i think i caught her saying that it doesnt matter . when you are dying, just dun disappear from me .

.. er ..i dun know if that is accurate of what she say .

=

that was the end

Ahhh..shirley, you're the only one recapping the drama as it airs..

Thank you so much.. since you still have HGD to deal with..

Ep 14 CAPs

20080221_f8df60bc32d66e8aa24estYcb6nUAdiU.jpg

Download individual caps: HERE

credits: lidongxu @ leedahae.ifensi.com/ baidu

Meanwhile, pics of stuff sent by Robbers/JH/LDH fans to the filming crew

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=327668687

There're too many pics, so I didn't upload them..

Guest sakura_dubai

k k k still crying ~

u know i will wait a bit to see the ending here in the forum... if Oh Joon dies in the end,... i will KILL someone... HAHAHA~ just kidding...

but i really hope that's not the way it's gonna end ><

Are those caps of DR's dead husband??? They're flashbacks, right? He not still alive or anything, right? Please, nooo!!!

DR was hugging OJ at the end. So, MD did tell her, right?

Are those caps of DR's dead husband??? They're flashbacks, right? He not still alive or anything, right? Please, nooo!!!

DR was hugging OJ at the end. So, MD did tell her, right?

no.

it was just dal rae 's illusion .that her husband is right there listening to her . .

Guest mandalaywith

thanks for all the screen caps & info about the episode -

I'm downloading it right now - hopefully, I can join the discussion soon.

Thanks mandalaywith!

'canyayasis'

you welcome. :)

Thnaks you,drama file download from my Cb.

now i shre E14 more captures

Having NOW seen at least the first 15 min.

(thank you CLUBBOX for letting us watch it alittle at a time)

my first thought is this:

There is a cruel to be kind - and then there's just plain cruel...

I'm happy from the spoilers that it comes together at the end -

but it was heartbreaking to watch the two of them those first few minutes.....

Robbers is back!!! Hoooraaaayyy!! *o-cha jumping up and down in her mind since she can't literally do such things at work* :lol:

shirley : thank you so much for the summary. I teared up a little reading it because I can just imagine the beautiful scenes in it. Yes I know I'm hopeless when it comes to Robbers.

hjkomo : thanks you very much for the Man Doo-Oh Joon dialogue...I knew there was a reason I really really liked those scenes from ep 13...knowing more of the dialogue made me appreciate MD even more. And it looks like your speculation is true! hehehe.

cutiepie : you are awesome! Much thanks as always for all your hard work.

mandalaywith : thanks for the CB links and the beautiful screencaps. I really need to start saving those screencaps ASAP.

ripgal : oooh there were so much food for the Robbers cree and cast. Robbers DCGall fans are wesome for doing that. I especially love the Photo Rice Cake...hehehe.

I wanna go home now....need to watch Robbers....

Archived