[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

Guest mandalaywith

Thank you Mandalay for you CLUBBOX - You are the fastest uploader i've ever had the privilege to download from.

'canyayasis'

welcome.~ :)

After i watch this Ep.

now i upload in New heart E18.

after come back here.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously this episode is not like the reunion over at Hong Gil Dong today -

but I will finish up in about 30 minutes the recap of this episode -

imagine - I have to type up something else OTHER than my SOOMPI recap -

YAH!! I'm working here - (is what i want to say - but won't!)

shirley and canyayasis : thanks for the spoilers/summary guys. Oh my heart is aching already for Oh Joon.

mandalaywith : thanks for posting the caps and CB link.

imogene_af : lol...very true...he should have dressed up as Bioman..or if anyone still remembers Gaban or Shariban...dang that's even before my time...lol.

hjkomo : yeaaahh..that's what I'm wondering too. When will they show the 2 episodes tomorrow...9-11 or 10-12? I doubt 10-12 because that's just too laye..but I haven't heard either way.

If there's only one episode tomorrow - it really is a shame - when they get the "2 a week" storyline out of sync -

the emotinal arc just feels flat -

I will say that watching this particular episode made my heart ache for Oh Joon -

but it mostly made me ache for EVASIVE INVESTIGATION AGENCY -

I felt great after each episode of that series -

Obviously, through out all of this - things are happening with DalRae -

she meets Oh Joon's sister for lunch and they begin to build there connection.

But as she is unable to reach Oh Joon by phone - she begins to panic.

When she arrives at the gym and sees that it has become a bloody war zone,

she panics even more.

She calls JinGoo - who I believe says nothing because he has made that promise to OhJoon back at the hospital.

She call ManDu - who says he knows nothing -

- but of course as the camera pans out wide - we see a very beaten up Oh Joon under the covers -

I don't think that DalRae is convinced Mandu's telling the truth - after all - Mandu has made it clear he doesn't really like her - So she goes to Mandu - he's walking out - and brushes her off again.

There is another sad scene with DalRae in bed with SoonDae -

Oh Joon DOES get a second opinion - this time a male doctor -

Oh Joons walks dazed and confused through the streets and falls unconscious in an alley -

this is the FIRST TIME this is happened - I jumped the gun in the first post because i was sure everyone wanted to know how the episode had ended.

It is during THIS spell - he hallucinates about DalRae's speech about a person diappearing in a minute.

he doesn't want to do that to DalRae - he doesn't want to be the 2nd man to just disappear....

i think he decides to TRY to continue with DalRae - and today is "father's day" at SoonDae's school.

He dresses up as the Red Power Ranger and starts running through the streets toward the school.

The first frame of him - shows only him with the helmet on - and i thot - oh gawd - he's going to live out his life with a helmut on his head.

He stumbles - but gets back up -

He falls - but he gets back up -

He trips and falls again - 3 FEET AWAY FROM SOONDAE'S school door...

but blood is pouring out of his nose -

He manages to stumble and crawl off to the side and faints again -

It is with THIS incident that he makes the decision to leave DalRae.

AFTER DECIDING HE HAS TO LEAVE DALRAE:

Oh Joon makes it back to ManDu's - Oh Joon is going to disappear -

DalRae - after finding the gym a war zone - and

Oh Joon disappointing Soon Dae by not showing up at father's day-

goes back to the gym - the next day....

and guess who is there..... Oh Joon -

She's so happy - but he can't even look her in the eye -

She finds "their list" crumpled on the floor -

and looks around to see everything has been moved out.

Oh Joon is putting the finishing touches of tape on a couple of boxes -

he begins to speak to her in the tone and manner that he spoke to her and other women when he "conned" them -

She's confused.

But he just dismisses her and walks out of the gym -

he throws the 2 boxes in the trash (or even off the building with that kind of strength)

and walks away, with her stunned in the background.Not your feel good episode of a week ago - with the marriage proposal -

and cooking the meal together.

I honestly don't know where this show is headed -

but today with both shows side by side - I tried very hard to take good notes because

Hong Gil Dong looked so great and I knew hjkomo and shirley would cover it well.

This episode was so full of LOST HOPE - that i wouldn't be surprised if its' ratings were BARELY A 3% ! !

Anyway, that's what happened today if ANYONE is still reading!

I will always recap for the ONE person reading - because i have been that one person before and thot

oh please recap this - p-u-h-l-e-e-x-z-e !?!!?!!!

I did have ONE laugh out loud moment when I saw Oh Joon in the RED POWER RANGER outfit -

I was wondering if he borrowed it from ManDu ! ahahahaha!

canyayasis : There's way more than one person reading your recaps for sure. Please do continue recapping and telling us spoilers. That's what keeps me through the day until I can get home and download the episode. The episode sure sounds depressing..but then again hey there's always ups and downs in K-drama just like the ups and downs in real life.

cutiepie : awesome! Thanks for the D/L link.

Guest imogene_af

THANK YOU mandalaywith and cutiepie for the episode! MWAH! Thanks! Caps are great too.

canyayasis- THAT BAD?! Holycrap. And yes, I do read it... just controlling myself because I try to be spoiler free.

canyayasis, OF COURSE WE ARE READING! We're counting on you for our Robbers fix until we can watch the ep. ourselves. Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Jal hessoh! *bak su*

Ahhh, shades of Insoon Is Pretty!!!

canyayasis.. I didn't get it wrong right??

Ep 12 was not that bad right? It's just that it's too depressing right? I don't want to be let down by this episode, having seen great episodes previously..hehehe..

The caps look quite interesting..and I'm certainly prepared for what is to come..

Almost tearing up seeing OJ with tears.. :tears:

---

About tomorrow.. I just checked in baidu again..

Yeap only Ep 13 will be aired tomorrow.. sorry for giving you guys hope..:P

About tomorrow.. I just checked in baidu again..

Yeap only Ep 13 will be aired tomorrow.. sorry for giving you guys hope..:P

yaaaay...that means one more week of Robbers. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Robbers yet.

I think canyayasis meant that eps 12 is just so depressing...not necessarily bad. Am I right,dear?

o-cha chinggu, me too.. I'm also not ready to bid farewell to the drama as for the moment yet..

It's the only drama's which I've maintained interests in since it's started airing.. the other dramas I'm watching atm are just BLEH compared to Robbers..ahhhh...

Starting to have Robbers withdrawal symptoms...aiks..

Guest imogene_af

yaaaay...that means one more week of Robbers. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Robbers yet.

I think canyayasis meant that eps 12 is just so depressing...not necessarily bad. Am I right,dear?

What will be the new "normal" once Robbers end?

We all have to find a new drama! I want to discuss with you guys!

This episode was cinematically BRILLIANT!

Contrasts - shot choice -

It was just sad to watch oh joon who had so much hope and love for the first time -

have it SNATCHED away -

This was a great episode -

POWERFUL in fact -

asking questions -

what will YOU do for love (Jingoo)

What will YOU GIVE UP for love (OhJoon)

But the only real laugh out loud moment was when i thought that maybe ManDu

had lent his own RED POWER RANGER outfit to Oh Joon to wear...

oooohhhhhh ManDu....

Guest imogene_af

This episode was cinematically BRILLIANT!

Contrasts - shot choice -

It was just sad to watch oh joon who had so much hope and love for the first time -

have it SNATCHED away -

This was a great episode -

POWERFUL in fact -

questions -

what will YOU do for love (Jingoo)

What will YOU GIVE UP for love (OhJoon)

oooohhhhhh ManDu....

Ok. Ok. This is a sigh of relief, for a while there I thought my Beloved ROBBERS turned into National Lampoon.

oooohhhhhh ManDu....

I guess it was the goofy-looking version, then. :lol:

Maybe, they went with Power Rangers because Soon Dae and her classmates are too young to know Bioman and the other Asian superheroes...

Guest lilyrose

Okay, potentially dumb questions (and I have not read any of the spoilers, so anyone who answers, please keep spoilers out...please :) )

1. Is Ep 12 worth downloading? That is, did the preview tell us all that I needed to know about this particular episode?

2. Is it predictable overall, based on what we can expect in terms of conventions of k-drama dealing with immediate reactions to terminal disease?

3. Even if it is predictable, is the acting from the cast (especially Oh Joon) still mind-blowing as usual? If #3 is a yes, then I will download.

4. This is quite possibly my most important question (o-cha, you know what I am going to ask, right?)...Does Oh Joon take off his shirt, even if it is for a fraction of a second?

5. Do I need tissue-tissue while I watch this episode?

:lol:

Archived