[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

She is Oh Joon's older sister. Her name is Oh Sook. It seems like she doesn't know what Oh Joon does for a living and Oh Joon doesn't want her to know.

Thanks o-cha for clarifying :sweatingbullets: ~

Ah no wonder. I thought that lady was another one of his targets -_- but one that really loved him or something. I know she called herself "sister" but i was just getting confused cos there seemed to be so much emotions involved i thought it was more than just 'that'. Hehe. :vicx:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anne0129

looks like everyone likes this drama a lot.

Ep 2 got better. I think it's am impressive drama too.. with genuine jokes, good pacing, good plot.

ratings are bad. <-- got to say it.. but if koreans want to miss this drama, it's their loss.

Hello!!! Ratings are still not good? Has anyone watch Hong Gil Dong? I read somewhere that there were mixed reviews about it. With what is being posted here, I feel that this is a great drama. I'm hoping that the english subs will come out soon. I desperately want to see this. Can anyone direct me a site where I can see video streamings of the 2 episodes. I really don't like downloading. Thanks!!

Guest bethxness

haha...that's a really cute line there...

many thanks to all those who post up summaries...without u guys i would have no clue/idea what's going on except reading body language and face expression....

i have a rather silly question, but what is MISA? i've been seeing it mentioned more than a few times...

thanks =)

After catching up on the latest Kdrama releases, I'd say 불한당 is the most promising, which is saying a lot for me, because I'm like the anti Lee Da Hae fan.. but because she toned down a lot of her overacting here she's a lot more enjoyable, certainly easier on the ear.

Hong Gil Dong is way too childish for me. I understand it's a fusion sageuk, but it's like fusion sageuk for kids.. it's like a cartoon brought to life, a live action of an anime series for kids. And it bothers me when people throw the term "fusion sageuk" around when describing Hong Gil Dong, saying it's OK for the drama to be so jokey and different because it's a fusion sageuk. If you want to see fusion sageuk done right, then watch HanSungByeolGok (Conspiracy in the Court) or Damo.

I think I would enjoy New Heart more if it weren't for White Tower. There's just no more space in my heart for hospital dramas after White Tower. But New Heart is certainly a huge step up from the overrated Bong Dahl Hee. my quiet outrage, hence in white: I don't follow any of the end of the year drama awards because they're always a bunch of BS. case in point -> Kim Myeong Min being robbed of the MBC daesang.. I know they only gave it to Yonsama because his show had better ratings and he hurt his leg on set and he's considered a bigger star and it would be a miracle to get him to do another MBC drama again so they gave him the the big prize to satisfy him, hoping he'll consider doing another drama for them in the future and all that showbiz political nonsense.

kkvb5.jpg

I don't know exactly why but I'm more fascinated by Jin Goo than Oh Joon. Jin Goo has his faults especially in the social department, but he doesn't set himself up to bring down other people like Oh Joon. We all know Oh Joon will fall in love, eventually change his ways and turn into an acceptable man for Dahl Rae, that's a given, but how will Jin Goo change? Does he suddenly become socially adept? It's easier for someone to change his/her actions, like Oh Joon stopping himself from conning people, but I think it's much harder for someone to change his/her personality like Jin Goo who has been socially inept probably his whole life.

And I'm more excited to see scenes between Jin Goo and Dahl Rae than the predestined couple, Oh Joon and Dahl Rae. Is it too much and too soon to hope for a 반전 type of ending, where the far less advantageous and unfortuante second lead played by a not as famous actor as the lead guy, wins the girl? :sweatingbullets:

Wow thank you for the sub, now i finally can understand what is going on and can see jang hyuk in action. I really appreciated your guys hard work.

Guest lucky_moon

Thanxx soo much for the subs.. ur awesome hope u'll continue releasing subs for the drama till WITHS2 back to subbing..

i have a rather silly question, but what is MISA? i've been seeing it mentioned more than a few times...

thanks =)

MISA means Mianhata Saranghata= Sorry I love You ( So Ji SUb , Im Soo Jung )

Oh Joon told Dal Rae the MISA parody

So funny

thanks to imogene's (*waves thehey*) persuasive essays :lol: i was convinced to watch the first eppy right. i like it so far :)

i love the close relationship that dalrae has with her m-i-l. i think this is the first time i've seen a daughter in law call her MIL, "Omma".

and she definitely gets my vote for coolest in-law in drama history. and dal rae's cutesy moments is NOT annoying ... so yay for LDH.

oh and i love the little girl :wub: the whole cast jive really well - heck i'm even loving the puppy!!!! :lol:

thanks to shirley, mily, purpletiger, o-cha, ripgal, amber for the reviews, summaries/spoilers. thanks to annchong for the MU links!

some caps from eppy 1 (not in order) ... do NOT hotlink please.

2000087810214202097_rs.jpg

2000078706916284211_rs.jpg

2000051823237180694_rs.jpg

2000003396524126978_rs.jpg

2000064202409418484_rs.jpg

2000015908606270809_rs.jpg

2000070149273628895_rs.jpg

2000002939477887320_rs.jpg

2000024796897414464_rs.jpg

2000019328401684202_rs.jpg

2002857763982858972_rs.jpg

2002834484331404481_rs.jpg

Guest anne0129

I checked the TNS Media ratings for Ep 2 of Robbers..

And it wasn't even listed in the Top 20..

Ratings dropped I assumed..because even the 20th got around 8%..

Both Hong Gil Dong and New Heart still maintained their stance..with ratings around 15% and 25% respectively.

I haven't even watched this series but already I'm loving it. Don't the people watching in Korea appreciate this. Is HGD really better than this? Just by the comments about this series got me hooked already but I read that the reviews about HGD is somewhat mixed. People in Korea wake up. Watch this series. I know this is way better than HGD.

1.5 gb Robbers Versions:-

1.5 GB Robbers Ep 1 Manila (thanks to jtranla via HDCorea)

Part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HLLRG668

Part2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECIQQYP6

Part3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NLAZLMGV

1.5 GB Robbers Ep 2 Manila (thanks to jtranla via HDCorea)

Part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X9K7I0EK

Part2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GOKSJ0LX

Part3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2MZ6P5X

Guest imogene_af

chula You finally saw the thehey (I call LDH "thehey" because my American friend calls her that... like calling a name, THE-HEEEEY! so it's been an on-going joke) light! Thanks for the caps.

FROM KST WITH LOVE !!!!!!!!

Translators : linhtinhhp,baogam,AnhThư,heoconphaphach,Latuongtu, Los_angeles_20

Spot Translator:Langtudtk

Timer : phuong.ly

Edit/QC :Langtudtk

*dies a little inside*

Thank you SO SO SO much for the subs. Really appreciate it. :)

Guest PuccaTi

ya i saw that but according to 3 other sources, sportsseoul, jo-yi news, and newsen, they all have agb rating as 7.5%.

tried looking at AGB nielsen website but since it is below top 20 i couldnt' search for their data there.

스포츠서울

조이뉴스

뉴스엔

Oh...If you following these source, Rating National of "New Heart" is WRONG! Please check again ^^"

AGB

menu_title2_01.jpg

2 MBC 수목미니시리즈(뉴하트) graph02.gif25.3

Guest xo_Tiramisu

FROM KST WITH LOVE !!!!!!!!

Translators : linhtinhhp,baogam,AnhThư,heoconphaphach,Latuongtu, Los_angeles_20

Spot Translator:Langtudtk

Timer : phuong.ly

Edit/QC :Langtudtk

omg.....thanks soo much!!!!

now i can understand =D

withs2bday2soompdv5.jpg

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

As Jan 10 '2008 will be our 2nd anniversary,

we'd like to express our gratitude to all WITH S2 supporters

for the endless love and supports during these past two years.

We will begin our celebration by lifting the half of subs release temporarily.

Please give us lots of encouragements and continue to protect us

in our helpless battle against hardsubbed uploaders & streaming sites.

WITH S2 is aware that another subbing team (KST) is working on both Robbers & Hong Gil Dong.

Although having two teams working on the same drama is obviously double work and redundant,

but since this month is our 2nd anniversary (Jan 10th),

as a celebration, we will continue with the subbing process and finish off both dramas as planned.

With that said, we hope everyone will join us as we celebrate our 2nd year anniversary

and continue to keep on supporting all fansubbers' efforts.

Please KEEP FANSUBBING ALIVE.

DO NOT upload any hardsubbed episode using WITH S2 subtitles.

Thank you! :)

robberssoompsubsus5.jpg

EPISODE 1 ENGLISH SUBTITLES

*Ental* | *SHINHWA*

CREDITS:

Main Translator: jysung

Spot Translators: s@nbi, purpletiger86

Timer: Victory

Editor/QC: Suz07

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Archived