[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imogene_af

Thanks for the link, Ripgal! I wish I knew what the director was saying, I'd really love to hear his insight.

Oh. My. Gawd. MAJOR withdrawals right now.

Guest ripgal

No probs chinggu.. :D

Anywayz, I came across a chinese article about positive appraisals of Da Hae's performance in Robbers.. esp in the last scene of Episode 2. Altho she's still not quite comfy in shedding off her cutesy character, we know she's great with melo scenes, this proven by positive and good comments from viewers who've seen the 1st 2 episodes.

Da Hae also said herself that filming that scene was immensely painful for her. She cried until her eyes went sore, and to even think about that particular scene after filming made her heart ache. (aww..I hope she doesn't have to cry so much..) Now we know she really gave her best in delivering that scene with utmost conviction..well done Da Hae :D

Guest imogene_af

Anywayz, I came across a chinese article about positive appraisals of Da Hae's performance in Robbers.. esp in the last scene of Episode 2. Altho she's still not quite comfy in shedding off her cutesy character, we know she's great with melo scenes, this proven by positive and good comments from viewers who've seen the 1st 2 episodes.

Da Hae also said herself that filming that scene was immensely painful for her. She cried until her eyes went sore, and to even think about that particular scene after filming made her heart ache. (aww..I hope she doesn't have to cry so much..) Now we know she really gave her best in delivering that scene with utmost conviction..well done Da Hae :D

I'm glad she's getting some praises from critics for that performance, it was a different kind of depth, far more convincing than her takes on Oh Soo Ah or Ju Yoo Rin, in my opinion. The director really brought something out of Da Hae, she showed her immense potential with that scene.

Well the way I see it..Da Hae still has to play a bit of a cutesy role here. Dal Rae is supposed to be bright and innocent..so she has to still be cute. I think it's fine if she still has a cutesy character as long as it is well balanced. So far the character Dal Rae seems to have a good mixture of cuteness and seriousness. I really would love to see Da Hae portray both sides...cute and melo. I'm looking forward to see the development of Dal Rae and how Da Hae will portray her in future episodes.

Speaking about praises....I just read a Korean article (goodnews) about Jang Hyuk's performance. The article gives positive review to JH's performance in Robbers. It praises how JH can bring perfect charm to a 'player' character even from the first episode. It also mentions how this character is 180 degrees different compared to JH's role in Thank You. The article goes on to talk a bit about the drama.

Link to the article just in case anyone wants to read: http://jn.e-goodnews.co.kr/sub_read.html?u...6&section2=

So far positive reviews for the 2 leads! I'm just curious to see how each of their characters would evolve in the drama. I have confidence that Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae will give solid acting performances.

Luv : thanks for the song link.

and thanks to everyone who provides d/l, subs, and streaming links for Robbers. We appreciate all your efforts!

Guest missxosteffany

Da Hae totally shedded her cutesy image in Sweet 18

but anyways about Robbers:

I'm in LOOVE with the mafia boss and the mother in law

they are adorable!!!!!!!!!

everyone's talking about how this plot is very different than other dramas

and I totally agree-I really have absolutely no idea how this is going to work out

I'm having trouble warming to Jang Hyuk's character, when I'm watching

all I can think is..."he's such a jerk!!!!!!!!!"

I'm looking forward to his transformation when he falls in love with Dalrae (i love that name)

So I have two questions...when Dalrae is driving her car and Ohjoon walks in front of it..

they have a conversation and he starts cracking up....why? I totally did not get what happened.

and what was the bad word Dalrae's daughter kept saying? it sounded like the korean word for double eyelid???

o-cha I think Dalrae is a cutesy and innocent character but very mature because of what she's going through

and what she has gone through with the death of her husband

Guest monoceros

looks like everyone likes this drama a lot.

Ep 2 got better. I think it's am impressive drama too.. with genuine jokes, good pacing, good plot.

this kind of plot flows so much more naturally because if one of the main characters purposely tries to get close to the other person, then it's easy to find a reason for everything and nothing is too embarrasing or unreasonable. No matter what OJ does, we know it's to get DR and money, so it's less embarrassing (sometimes when I'm watching dramas, I just want to hide my head in embarrassment for the main character) and the scriptwriters don't have to find weird ways to make them meet up because Oh Joon is going after her.

I like how they're making DR a different character from all his other girlfriends, not just a weaker or more compassionate character. She's just different.

OST is amazing ^_^

i like that scene where JH imitates SJS. Hilarious.

I like jin goo so much I almost want to see them together just to see how they develop.

ratings are bad. <-- got to say it.. but if koreans want to miss this drama, it's their loss.

I'm happy to know a lot of people are enjoying this drama. I'm currently rewatching episode 1..lol..I know I can't get away from Robbers.

Thought I'll share this song... I think this really matches Oh Joon's personality or more specifically his profession hehehe.

Park Jin Young-Honey

I have to agree with ripgal's review~

I thought the scenes between Dal Rae and her daughter were so cute! Esp when her daughter fielded her with endless "whys whys whys" and how Dal Rae replied each question nonchalantly.. If it were my mom hearing those questions i bet i'd have gotten a smack or be told to shut up already. Hahah.

I like how the debt collectors all have a soft side to them despite being so macho macho when beating people up :x it really adds on to the hilarity of the show. hehe. :D

Uhm, btw i'm wondering about the relationship Oh Joon had with this lady who kept running after him after knowing he was in the vicinity? I didn't quite catch that part properly -_-;; That part was quite aww moment .__. he seemed really bent on not-wanting to let her see him at all.

Uhm, btw i'm wondering about the relationship Oh Joon had with this lady who kept running after him after knowing he was in the vicinity? I didn't quite catch that part properly -_-;; That part was quite aww moment .__. he seemed really bent on not-wanting to let her see him at all.

She is Oh Joon's older sister. Her name is Oh Sook. It seems like she doesn't know what Oh Joon does for a living and Oh Joon doesn't want her to know.

Archived