[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

I don't know exactly why but I'm more fascinated by Jin Goo than Oh Joon. Jin Goo has his faults especially in the social department, but he doesn't set himself up to bring down other people like Oh Joon. We all know Oh Joon will fall in love, eventually change his ways and turn into an acceptable man for Dahl Rae, that's a given, but how will Jin Goo change? Does he suddenly become socially adept? It's easier for someone to change his/her actions, like Oh Joon stopping himself from conning people, but I think it's much harder for someone to change his/her personality like Jin Goo who has been socially inept probably his whole life.

And I'm more excited to see scenes between Jin Goo and Dahl Rae than the predestined couple, Oh Joon and Dahl Rae. Is it too much and too soon to hope for a 반전 type of ending, where the far less advantageous and unfortuante second lead played by a not as famous actor as the lead guy, wins the girl? :sweatingbullets:

Good point on the social disparity between Oh Joon and Jin Goo. It'd be interesting to see if Jin Goo can adapt to Dal Rae's cute and spunky ways, and see if he'll be able to appreciate life more than what he's been confined to all his life. He's just too robotic..hahaha..like nazznen said, sorta like manually controlled robot by his father. But again, I like him already just from Ep 1...he's strange but amusing..:lol:

Hahaha.. you know what, altho I'm rooting for the OhJoon-Dal Rae couple. There was a teeny weeny part of me which actually hoped that Dal Rae could go out with Jin Goo. It'd be really hilarious..

It's not too soon for you to root for the 2nd lead...I remembered you camped for the teacher in In Soon in the early eps too..hehehehe...

:w00t: THANK YOU WITHS2!!! :w00t:

I'm so grateful~~You guys always do such wonderful work! Thank you, thank you! *bows*

I've really been really looking forward to this series and it seems to meet my expectations~ :wub:

Guest rochinipark

thanks WITHS2 for temporarily lifting ur ban on releasing subs.release the same day with the other subbing team.

thanks WITHS2 i support ur team,we love all ur shows subs.

I just finish watching this funny and great drama a good way to start the new year with... I really like Jang Hyuk he is a good actor and he showed that in the drama Thank You.. And how about evryones sweet heart Lee Da Hae sooo lovelly :blush: ...... A great Match....

withS2, thank you so much for the subs! (thank you too KST)

this made laugh :lol:

How could you match a 25-year old with an old man

whose grave is about to open up and say "hello"?

With heartfelt appreciations, we would like to thanks those who have been in supportive of our new endeavor. Your encouragements and/or comments are invaluable to KST as a whole, and we sincerely thank you. Everything must have a small beginning, and to us, yesterday was a new beginning, and you were a wonderous part of that special moment in time for us.

With that said, however, at this time, we have a sad announcement to make. It is with a heart full of regrets that CICHLID of KST is here today to advise you of our decision to drop the English Subbing Project for the two dramas: Hong Gil Dong and Robbers. These two dramas are very close and dear to our hearts, because they are in essence our "first children" and we would love to be able to pursuing the English subbing for these two series, but due to the close friendship and out of respects for WITHS2, KST will leave the Hong Gil Dong and Robbers in their capable hands. Despite our previous announcement and proposal of alliance with Mily2 and WITHS2, but in view of the new announcement recently released by WITHS2 and their two year anniversary landmark, friendship and respects aside, yielding the floor to WITHS2 at this time seems appropriate and in line with our main interest, make friends not war along the journey of providing quality subtitles to Korean dramas' fans worldwide.

KST and CICHLID will return in the very near future with another English subtitle project. In view of this unfortunate event, the next English subbing project by KST will be announce way in advance to prevent duplication of efforts, as well as avoiding any future conflicts with any other English subbing groups. As we see it, the more the merrier and each of the subbing group is unique in their own way, and the viewers will benefit directly from any healthy, friendly rivalry. Agree? Once again, thank you for all your show of supports thus far. Please continue to watch for KST and keep us in your heart, we are counting on your supports in the near future for our next Project.

Respectfully yours,

From all of us at CICHLID

1.5 gb Robbers Ep 1 Shinhwa version

1.5 gb Robbers Ep 1 Shinhwa version 1/4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2L1RXTJ

1.5 gb Robbers Ep 1 Shinhwa version 2/4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y71H24N7

1.5 gb Robbers Ep 1 Shinhwa version 3/4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RCVPIAQJ

1.5 gb Robbers Ep 1 Shinhwa version 4/4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=983GUUXK

I will resync the Manila version and up it soon.

Guest fishsoup

Da Hae totally shedded her cutesy image in Sweet 18

but anyways about Robbers:

I'm in LOOVE with the mafia boss and the mother in law

they are adorable!!!!!!!!!

everyone's talking about how this plot is very different than other dramas

and I totally agree-I really have absolutely no idea how this is going to work out

I'm having trouble warming to Jang Hyuk's character, when I'm watching

all I can think is..."he's such a jerk!!!!!!!!!"

I'm looking forward to his transformation when he falls in love with Dalrae (i love that name)

So I have two questions...when Dalrae is driving her car and Ohjoon walks in front of it..

they have a conversation and he starts cracking up....why? I totally did not get what happened.

and what was the bad word Dalrae's daughter kept saying? it sounded like the korean word for double eyelid???

o-cha I think Dalrae is a cutesy and innocent character but very mature because of what she's going through

and what she has gone through with the death of her husband

pardon me if i get this wrong cos i'm watching the drama with chinese subs!

during that scene ohjoon was asking dalrae if there was anything that he could do for her since she saved his life...and she said to go to the bookstore where she works at, and to drop a receipt with her name on it in the box, so that she would have a higher chance of winning the employee of the month award...i think ohjoon was probably expecting her to ask for a meal or something, and i think her request added on to ohjoon's initial impression of her as a fool with 3mill won...

the bad word that dalrae's daughter kept saying was double widow...the ajummas in the sauna were using that word to describe dalrae and her mother-in-law, as they are both widows.

p.s. jahye i'm rooting for the dal rae and jin goo couple too!! i think jin goo's kinda cute while oh joon is just such a scoundrel!!

Guest xxanonymity

아니 ufo도 안보이는대 어디서 이런 사람이 떨어졌을까...

thank you muchosssss! :)

i loved the jang hyuk version of "i'm sorry, but i love you" lines hahaha so cute!

--

woah this thread is growing soo fast!~

Ahhhh...so many people to thank for!

WITHS2 --- thank you for the temporary lift on the ban. I know I can speak for myself and most people here -- THANK YOU!

annchong, cecil, cococrust, elaine : thanks for all the d/l links~

Enough talking..I'm off to d/l the subs now..lol.

Archived