Snsd 소녀시대: Who's Got The Best/worst Personality?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Guest pencilcasee.

Best - Taeyeon

She has an awesome personality based on what I've seen. She's playful and also hard working. She gets along well with everyone and has this friendly aura. I can see why SM chose her to be leader besides the fact that she's the oldest.

Others for best would be Sunny, Hyoyeon, & Yuri. Sunny was the last member to join, but you can see how close she's gotten to the other girls who've spent years training with each other. I didn't really pay much attention to her at first, but she's very cute and funny. I love her laugh. As for Hyoyeon, she doesn't get a whole lot of screen time sometimes, but based off what I've seen I really respect her for how she handled the situation with Jessica. Very calm and mature. She can also be funny too like playing with the helium with Taeyeon and Yuri. Then Yuri is just very outgoing and talkative. Someone who really lightens the mood :)

As for the worst, I'm sure all the girls have their good and bad. I like all of them so it's hard to choose one with the worst personality. I didn't pay much attention to Jessica at first and I sorta was iffy about her after the Hyoyeon incident on GGTS, but I actually like her a lot more now. She's still not anywhere near being my favorite, but I think people are too hard on her sometimes and are just waiting for her to make a mistake or something.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dlsgp_ckdalsx3

i voted jessica as the most friendly on screen, i just like her voice and the way she acts, and she seems very yam jun hae, like calm and kind... i used to hate her cuz of all the rumors but i don't anymore... i'm more mature now... and i dont let things like that get to me .... ::AHEMM::

and i didn't really mean it but i put tiffany as the less friendly cuz... when jessica was speaking english on the radio cuz they wanted to see how well she could speak (nd she speaks english really well) tiffany kept interupting in the back round trying to show off her skills... heheh i was like... what the ... the camera isnt even on you ggrrr

^^

you guys shouldnt vote if you are upset about the rumors about jessica... you guys did not put valid reasons... to vote her as most unfriendly on screen... rumors have nothing to do with 'on screen' has she ever flirted or done anything bratty on air.... noooo

don't vote if you hate on her cuz of rumors...

you guys are already starting to become like anti-fans that make celebrities miserable and drive them to commit suicide geezz... >.<:;

taeyeon

hyoyeon

taeyeon is really funny and goofy 8)

i think all of them are friendly

but hyoyeon seems serious most of the time

honestly, i think jessica is a sweet and cute person

I mean wow...get over it already, seriously why would your little boy band members want you nasty groupies when they could have someone prettier and more decent like Jessica who isn't a drooling fan richard simmons? lol I really hope she has dated a ton of those boy band members just to richard simmons you groupies off more. lol she should consider it atleast lol.

oh god, I feel bad for Jessica.

Guest fantasy21

why is jessica turning uglier and uglier when I see her...in her training years (photos) she was pretty... what happened ?

maybe it's the bangs....

Best: Tae yeon <3333

worst: Jessica

Guest xcrazy4bananasx

that's pretty low of you to tell ppl to vote for snsd's worst/best personality.you know you could've js told ppl to vote for the BESTnot the worst. whtever.

Guest mochamist

why is jessica turning uglier and uglier when I see her...in her training years (photos) she was pretty... what happened ?

maybe it's the bangs....

Best: Tae yeon <3333

worst: Jessica

I think SM pressured her to get plastic surgery. Half the girls in SNSD got surgery, like obvi. HyoYeon, and half are natural. You know SM's notorious for these kinds of things. Jessica was so naturally pretty before. She shouldn't have done it.

Guest vnsmnone12

why is jessica turning uglier and uglier when I see her...in her training years (photos) she was pretty... what happened ?maybe it's the bangs....

She's probably getting uglier to you as you come to hate yourself more, so basically the more jealous and insecure you are about yourself, the more ugly she becomes to you.

Hey here's a suggestion.

Why don't you pull a U;nee and do yourself a favor.

you guys are already starting to become like anti-fans that make celebrities miserable and drive them to commit suicide geezz... >.<:;

Here's the thing though...jessica I highly doubt would ever get that miserable, jessica can date basically any guy she wants to as long as they aren't famous with a billion fan girls, DBSG, SUJU other little boy bands don't have that freedom really.

These fan girls that are so in love with these little boy bands are making them miserable, by not allowing them to have social relationships with any female the same age as them or who happens to be pretty.

I honestly can see some members of DBSG or SUJU killing themselves in the future once they get sick of this crap from their own FANS.

esp. with members of SUJU I mean damn their 'fans' actually in-directly killed a girl over a picture. lol

Guest SavannahBee

Hey here's a suggestion.

Here's the thing though...jessica I highly doubt would ever get that miserable, jessica can date basically any guy she wants to as long as they aren't famous with a billion fan girls, DBSG, SUJU other little boy bands don't have that freedom really.

These fan girls that are so in love with these little boy bands are making them miserable, by not allowing them to have social relationships with any female the same age as them or who happens to be pretty.

I honestly can see some members of DBSG or SUJU killing themselves in the future once they get sick of this crap from their own FANS.

esp. with members of SUJU I mean damn their 'fans' actually in-directly killed a girl over a picture. lol

WTF is up with the comment about U;Nee and the Super Junior fan who killed herself?

Why would you say "LOL" at the end as if it was funny or something.

Don't keep coming into this thread just to make you're prejudiced comments.

Just because someone doesn't like Jessica does not mean she's jealous because Jessica supposedly dated DBSK and Super Junior -___-

Guest fantasy21

She's probably getting uglier to you as you come to hate yourself more, so basically the more jealous and insecure you are about yourself, the more ugly she becomes to you.

Hey here's a suggestion.

who the hell are you to freakin judge me like that when you don't even know me

why the hell would I be jealous of Jessica when I never met the girl and how do you know that i'm insecure with myself are you a stalker

you freakin twisted what I said and think before you reply to other people's comments

Guest l0vel0vek0rean
who the hell are you to freakin judge me like that when you don't even know mewhy the hell would I be jealous of Jessica when I never met the girl and how do you know that i'm insecure with myself are you a stalkeryou freakin twisted what I said and think before you reply to other people's comments
c'mon fantasy21....let's chill....we all know that she's just being...i don't know, she just wants to argue with all of us for some reason...she keeps saying things to defend jessica....and talking about us of things that aren't true...so just forget it.... *take a deep breath* lol
She's probably getting uglier to you as you come to hate yourself more, so basically the more jealous and insecure you are about yourself, the more ugly she becomes to you.Hey here's a suggestion.Why don't you pull a U;nee and do yourself a favor.Here's the thing though...jessica I highly doubt would ever get that miserable, jessica can date basically any guy she wants to as long as they aren't famous with a billion fan girls, DBSG, SUJU other little boy bands don't have that freedom really.These fan girls that are so in love with these little boy bands are making them miserable, by not allowing them to have social relationships with any female the same age as them or who happens to be pretty.I honestly can see some members of DBSG or SUJU killing themselves in the future once they get sick of this crap from their own FANS. esp. with members of SUJU I mean damn their 'fans' actually in-directly killed a girl over a picture. lol
would you stop making rude comments please? I know we all have the freedom of speech, but you are being mean and judging other members in a not so polite way, so please stop.

I think SM pressured her to get plastic surgery. Half the girls in SNSD got surgery, like obvi. HyoYeon, and half are natural. You know SM's notorious for these kinds of things. Jessica was so naturally pretty before. She shouldn't have done it.

She didn't do plastic surgeries in between her pictures + SNSD's pictures.

Her complex is her wide/big forehead so when she takes pictures, she takes it in a certain angle so that she looks better. When she's on screen or she's in photoshoots, she doesnt get to do that, so she doesnt look as pretty as her pictures now.

Why is second on the worse list, Hyo Yeon has second highest votes. Does she seem to have a bad personality? Just wondering.

I was wondering that too. From what I have seen, she seems to be really down-to-earth and outgoing. I guess different reaction varies with different people. *shrugs*

-ida

Guest smile-jw

Hey here's a suggestion.

Whoawhoawhoa.

I understand that you are trying to defend Jessica, but bringing in U;Nee and The girl from Star King?

TOTALLY unessessary.

You do have a point though. Im am tired of the fangirls who hate a person because of the ridiculous rumors as well.

Those type of fangirls need to CHILL. (Yes, in case you havent noticed, not all fangirls are like this.)

Im a fan of Super Junior, But I could care less who they date or anything about their personal life.

The only reason why I voted Jessica for worst personality is because I just simply dont like her attitude at times.

It doesnt mean I dislike her. I can hate my best friends personality and she could still be my best friend.

Yes, Im aware that there are many DBSK/Suju crazy fangirls on soompi, but not everyone is. =_=

Guest dlsgp_ckdalsx3

i think jessica is getting prettier :]

i feel really bad for all celebrities in general... i mean they're on contract... their company owns them ... T.T so sad ... they can't say what they want... and i talked to this trainee in sm, she hasnt debuted yet, but shes been training for quite some time now... and she said its really really hard.. and sometimes she gets hit... not like abused but like even like a whack in the head with something or pushing their face ... really hurts your pride...

i know soompi isnt a place that starts rumors or are hardcore antifans of anyone

but we could help it ... ? ;]

oh yeah i think hyoyeon got 2nd most unfriendly because... she kinda looks intimidating ... she does to me but i love her cuz shes soooo good at dancing XD

Guest icedcookie

most of snsd seem friendly enough

but the most friendly would have to be taeyeon ! (for me)

for "not so friendly" i voted seohyun.

she doesnt seem like she'd like to make friends

although she's small and cute idk xD

Guest invisible_wings

best: taeyeon.

worst: jessica .. not becoe she'd rumor with jaejoong n donghae. but she seems to be like someone who is hard to be with..

opppsy

Archived