Snsd 소녀시대: Who's Got The Best/worst Personality?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Tiffany always seems to bubbly and cute on screen, wow jessica pwned the 2nd poll, i picked jessica too cuz ive watched some videos where she keeps pulling the mic away from seo hyun in atleast 2 diff vids, just seemed a bit rude lol

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, looks like a lot of the ppl that voted for the 2nd poll are some jealous dbsk/super junior fans?

LOL

anywhoo, i've watched some clips of jessica, and she seems way too sweet.

i dont even know who to vote for for the 2nd polll

but the first one, i must say TIFFANY

when i saw her in the m/v i right away liked her, shes just WAY TOO CUTE

Guest toanyone21

I don't knoww =/ not a fan of them BUT:

Jessica I would say for the not so friendly personality....its not the rumors but she looks like she knows everything and is better(Don't kill me).

The best

Ahhh...thats hard. I have to say taeyeon and sunny looks really nice.

Wow, Jessica ><

I think it's cause of her "cold" expression that she always has on, just like Jaejoong's (I believe someone already mentioned that)

Either that, or some people still believe the rumors and are nitpicking every move she makes ^^;;

Guest JungYunho<3

Best personality would be Tiffany I just love her!~ Whenever I see her on their shows, she's always smiling and very friendly. =)

Worst? I can't say much, but if I had to choose, Jessica. I really can't say much. Maybe it's because she seems kind of cold sometimes, but I don't know really. I like them all! =)

Guest prelude

What's the point of this thread? It's pretty much just asking who's most popular for the "best personality." And on screen, who would actually try to act with a 'bad personality'? None of us truly know who they are, so we are not ones to judge.

And as I expected, Tae Yeon and Tiffany got the highest because people obviously like them most. Jessica got 'not-so-friendly' personality because she mentions on the Mnet show that she's the 'ice princess.' This isn't even fair to the members. On screen, they are ALL FRIENDLY. Who wouldn't act friendly onscreen? They're not seeking antis. It's just a matter of who gets on the camera most. As the leader, Tae Yeon gets the most filmed.

Guest 영원한 사랑

Worst:

Jessica Jung. I have no problem with her looking cold or whatever, but she just seems so FAKE! <_<

Being cold, reserved, or whatever is FINE, but she has airs to her.

My friend in Cali went to school with her (a year of high school) and she said she's quite b1tchy. Shes cool with people she's close with, but other people she'll try to make you feel like richard simmons and stuff. -_-

Best:

None seem exceptionally nice. Some seem quite high maintenence and conceited actually.

I think Yoona is one of the only ones that actually has no airs to her.

Guest shawty_says

Best:

Yuri. She's so funny and random all the time. She's always talkative too. I loved how she imitated Sunny playing games in one of the GGTS eps. Taeyeon's got a good personality too, but I think since she gets the most screentime, people can see her personality more. If all the girls got equal screentime then we could see how their personalities are like.

Worst:

I can't say who's got the worst personality since I don't know these girls, but since it's asking for who's got the worst personality onscreen, I would have to say Hyo yeon. She just seems to be a bit arrogant to me. Maybe it's just me but I find her a bit conceited just because she's the best dancer. And about the whole Jessica yelling at Hyoyeon thing, lots of people are blaming Jessica, but if Hyoyeon had just told them where she was going then the whole thing could have been avoided. I know Jessica seems like she's bossy and really mean, but that's just how she is. I actually like how she shows herself onscreen instead of always putting on a cheerful act in front of the camera. I admit though, Jessica's crying might have been too much, but I'm sure the other girls get moody too, but they just hide it on camera. A reason why I think Jessica may be bossy is because she's trained the longest, so she's sorta like a senior to these girls?

Guest xiaochingu.

sorry, it's still surprises me that someone would post a poll like this. :x

i can't vote =_=

omg why did this thread pop up again...?

ok im not even gonna bother...

whats with all the polls comparing lately?

its uneccessary

i love them all equally...and theres not one that seems unfriendly to me

although taeyeon seems really outgoing as a leader

thats all im going to say

Guest ZIPzoomZAP

i would say that tiffany and taeyeon have the best personality. i just thought it was really cute when when taeyeon was lipsynching, that is what got me to like her. i'm not sure if it is true, but i thought she was kind of poking fun on how like SM artist tend to lipsynch a lot. tiffany is so cute and she reminds me of my math teacher. she's really quiet, but she seems really freindly. someone who just CAN'T be mean and is just really sweet. jessica is probably my least favorite because of that whole crying incident. if she really did cry, she would be a baby and i would just slap her if i was there. if that whole thing was an act then she is either really like "fake" or she is a drama queen.i would say that tiffany and taeyeon have the best personality. i just thought it was really cute when when taeyeon was lipsynching, that is what got me to like her. i'm not sure if it is true, but i thought she was kind of poking fun on how like SM artist tend to lipsynch a lot. tiffany is so cute and she reminds me of my math teacher. she's really quiet, but she seems really freindly. someone who just CAN'T be mean and is just really sweet. jessica is probably my least favorite because of that whole crying incident. if she really did cry, she would be a baby and i would just slap her if i was there. if that whole thing was an act then she is either really like "fake" or she is a drama queen.i would say that tiffany and taeyeon have the best personality. i just thought it was really cute when when taeyeon was lipsynching, that is what got me to like her. i'm not sure if it is true, but i thought she was kind of poking fun on how like SM artist tend to lipsynch a lot. tiffany is so cute and she reminds me of my math teacher. she's really quiet, but she seems really freindly. someone who just CAN'T be mean and is just really sweet. jessica is probably my least favorite because of that whole crying incident. if she really did cry, she would be a baby and i would just slap her if i was there. if that whole thing was an act then she is either really like "fake" or she is a drama queen.

Guest nicolexr

I love Tiffany, she just seems so sweet, sincere and honest with whatever she has to say. If you listen to her interviews (when she was speaking English), it really got me to like her cause she just seems so nice and not fake.

I have nothing against Jessica but yeah she's so cold. Like an Ice Princess. I don't know, there's just something about her and the way she carries herself that's... Arrogant? I don't know.

Guest luvinkhero

taeyeon has the best personality and then tiffany =)

when i watch shows their all happy and cheeful :]

and jessica has the worst personality =/

she's seems so bossy ><

but i still like them all ^O^

• 7 years later...
Guest hotpepper8

I personally like Sooyoung's personality the most.  It's because she's real and raw, and very funny.  I feel like she's loud and bubbly while still being humble and calm.  I love all of their personalities, but I get annoyed by Seohyun (not meant to say she has a bad personality) sometimes, because she is so logical and boring.  Her awkwardness is very charming, though.

• 3 weeks later...

i think yuri, sooyoung and yoona are the ones with the best personality, taeyeon has worst.

i'm a huge snsd fan btw and taeyeon was my bias in the beginning but she isn't anymore.

Archived