Snsd 소녀시대: Who's Got The Best/worst Personality?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayem7289

Hmmmm...I haven't really watched many of their shows, but based on what I've seen so far, I'd have to say that I like TaeYeon and Tiffany's personalities the most. For not so good, errrr...Jessica. I dunno, I've seen some videos of her and she just doesn't seem very open.

Guest alainachen_604

I FRIGGIN LOVE SUNNY'S PERSONALITY!!! :D

<33

SHES SOOO ADORABLEE OMO HOW CAN YOU NOT PICK HER!! :P

worst goes to seohyun i dont think shes very entertaining x)

Guest lackingmoon

After reading all the comments, I thought Jessica has good personalities instead of bad. At least she's straight forward and didn't afraid to show off her real personalities on screen

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

I agree on this. I'm gonna be hated or whatever, but I don't feel this nice aura with Jessica. I remember when she assumed things with Hyo Yeon in the GTS episode three. Yes I do realize that Hyo Yeon was gone for 30 minutes, but she could've calmly asked instead bringing her attitude when asking or whatever. Then ending up crying just blew it for me.

I'd say the best personality's Yuri. She's so random<3

seriously though~I was thinking about that after i watched it~

like i agree that Hyo Yeon could of told them that she would be gone, but Jessica's attitude was a little too much....gosh...and when she started crying...i was like.....=.=

I was really wondering why she was so popular with all the guys in SM and such....I thought from there that Hyo Yeon had a pretty good personality~because she could of said something back to jessica, but she didn't.....

Jessica was being so mean....she even called her by her full name.....I still remember her tone....lol "Kim Hyo Yeon *waves her hand*" hahaha~

Guest disfunktional.

i'm not voting since it's just weird. this poll

somewhat gives me the feel that someone wants

to see Jessica get most hated. I mean, out of all 9

we never really got to see their bad side did we?

Of course Jessica will the worst since that little incident

with her and hyo yeon. plus the fact she seems icy -.-

Best personailty: Taeyeon - and this is not because she's my favorite member. One of the main reasons I adore Taeyeon is because of her friendly personality. She just seems so nice and playful on TV. There's something about the way she talks and acts that doesn't make her seem fake at all, and she seems like the type of person that most people would be able to get along with.

Worst personality: Jessica - mainly because of the impression I get of her when I see her on TV. She seems a bit strict, bossy, and gives off an arrogant vibe. I still like her, but she really does have more of that icy personality compared to the others.

And yes - I agree. This poll seems a bit dangerous, haha ~ ^^*

Truthfully speaking, all nine of them are good in their own ways.

Guest SUPERSTAR

best: tiffany --> she lights up the screen with her laughter and smile. she always seems to be happy and get a long with everyone so well.

worst: jessica, i just think she acts fake on camera. like the way she talks and over exaggerates her actions like crying and yeah..

Guest tsubomichan

The Best personality definitely goes to Sunny <33 :P

Shes soo cute! she makes me laugh all the time, and say "AWWW" haha

i cant believe ppl think Jessica has the worst -.-" shes so cute and funny at times <3

for me its seohyun, maybe cause she doesnt have alot of airtime to

wow the audience xDD

Guest l0vel0vek0rean
i'm not voting since it's just weird. this pollsomewhat gives me the feel that someone wantsto see Jessica get most hated. I mean, out of all 9we never really got to see their bad side did we?Of course Jessica will the worst since that little incidentwith her and hyo yeon. plus the fact she seems icy -.-
it's ok~well i mean, I never meant to make this poll with the thought that I want to see jessica getting more votes on the "not so good" part....I just want to see what the other members think....everyone has their own opinion.....well i mean, that one incident is just one thing that we see about jessica, a lot of people still love her, I don't think that will affect what people think of her from what i believe....if they like her, they like her, if they don't, they don't.....that's just my opinion....
lol, until we encounter them in real life, i doubt we'd know the answer for this poll. yoonah seems really nice though, BUT im only judging from her looks, i've never watched any videos of SNSD before.
yes i agree, that's why the poll says : The best/not so good personality "ON SCREEN" ^^

Guest alainachen_604

^ HAHA. XD Your reason for picking Seo Hyun is funny (:

thanks ^_^ hahaha

~~~~

OMO YOU GUYS ARE SOOO MEAN! :(

Jessica as the worst personality?

i'd say shes like maybe 3rd worst but not WORST!! xDD

Guest JaeHoLove

Wow!! Jessica got the worst personality? I didn't vote because all of them are kinda same to me but I think Tifanny might be my choice for 'worst personality' and it's not because she sucks or what, she's my favourite in SNSD LOL, but I think she's just abit quiet, but then when I think again, Seo Hyun is quite a quiet girl too. (Well, that's my opinion)

Guest j o y spill!&;

Polls these days <_< .

If you wanted to know people's opinions, this is no different from a "favorite" thread. And a "worst" part isn't even needed.

Just the member with the least votes would obviously be the least favored.

I don't like polls like these because it turns people who are new to the group off.

These barely any pages in this thread yet jessica has 100+ votes.

Jessica is far from my favorite but this poll makes her seem alot worse than she is.

Plus i'm sure half her votes are from the stupid rumors.

ahhmm..guys remember the saying.."don't judge the book by its cover"...well...i don't think it's a big deal who's got the best/worst personality....we don't even really know them..but it's your opinion..i have nothing to do with it... :D

Actually it isn't even about Jessica's rumours.

But she just seems fake? If you watch her UCC video, the very first one where she was talking to the camera, she had this really weird tone of voice that was very put on and affected. Like she was trying to be sweet? And then if you observe how she talks to the rest of the girls, its a very bossy tone, and the faked sweetness is totally gone.

Don't say that its because she's a celebrity, because I don't see the other girls doing that?

I really didn't mind her "scolding" Hyo Yeon, because I guess anyone would have misunderstood? It was harsh, but not that bad. But I didn't liked that she cried? It was a very typical princessy weak girl kind of behaviour.

I chose Yuri for best personality. She's very underrated in SNSD I think.

Archived