Snsd 소녀시대: Who's Got The Best/worst Personality?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Guest 영원한 사랑

I'm not much of a fan of SNSD...

I personally like Hyoyeon the best.

She just seems soo humble and down to earth yet really fun to be around.

She doesn't seem to have any airs to her, which I like!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont know i only know that i reallly like yoona and tae yeon....and i dont know who has the worst personality since i dont know them.....

Guest KsDreams

There are so many for best...

TaeYeon comes first (I just love her, who doesnt?) then Yuri and Sunny at 2nd place. (SunYeon X TaeRi's fan!!!)

They are so dorky and cute, always smiling.

I actually like SeoHyunh, she doesnt make me laugh but she seems so sweet and innocent. (and I usually like the baby of the group)

quite a few members seem to have good personalities.......taeyeon, sunny, hyoyeon, yuri,tiffany.....etc.

but i vote for taeyeon......my fav member.....but not just dat.....she seems really easy to get along wif

um......not so good personality.....well, i dun think i'll get along quite well wif Jessica's leader type personality

and since i'm not a person who is very outgoing.....i wouldn't really like to meet someone like her

i would more like to b friends wif da happy and down to earth personality

Guest silentwhisperx3

Polls these days <_< .

If you wanted to know people's opinions, this is no different from a "favorite" thread. And a "worst" part isn't even needed.

Just the member with the least votes would obviously be the least favored.

I don't like polls like these because it turns people who are new to the group off.

These barely any pages in this thread yet jessica has 100+ votes.

Jessica is far from my favorite but this poll makes her seem alot worse than she is.

Plus i'm sure half her votes are from the stupid rumors.

^THANK YOU. Seriously, there are so many comparing, "favorite members", etc polls today.

Some of these people even admitted they aren't SNSD fans really.

That makes this seem even more ridiculous because then they don't even have the TV shows that SNSD comes out on to base their judgements on.

Yeah, like you said. Probably basing their opinions off of rumors. :angry:

Guest pinkylily.

actually i dont know them too well to know which has the best personality and the worst >< but i chose YoonA as the best personality ^^

actually, in the beginning i thought YoonA was the leader because she looked like it but people are saying Tae Yeon is, so i dunno ><

Hmmm.

I'm not sure who to vote for.

Like DBSK once said, just because you see what you see on TV doesn't mean you know them.

TV changes personalities, some for the better, and some for the worst.

Anyways, not sure if I'm going to vote.

i voted tae yeon for the best, cos of what she was doing with hyoyeon in GTS with the helium balloons hahhaa omg she's just too cute! and dring the phtoshoot for the album jacket she was making faces behind the curtain, she just seems really bubbly and happy on screen. amost voted for yuri though, cos yuri's really hyper on tv too!

worst: jess. dont get me wrong, i love jess! she's my 3rd face member aft yuri and taeyeon, but i think on camera, she just acts....not so nice sometimes? like in gts when she thought hyo yeon was slacking off somewhere, and also in gts ep 7 she wailed at the camera and didnt wanna be filmed cos she was crying. i dunno, maybe these arent substantial enough, but looking at all the other girls, she seems to have the worst personality. the camera doesnt even show any personlity for some of the girls like seohyun, sooyoung, so i cant judge

Guest Kara_Hyori

I believe TaeYeon has the best personality and Jess has the worst but both of them are my Faves.... i just don't know why i so love Jess even though i know her personality onscreen...

Guest vnsmnone12

Lol to the topic starter, you know most people will just hate on Jessica because they're jealous fan girls..maybe you're one too who just wants to have Jessica bashed in yet another thread.

edit//

just voted randomly and surprise surprise Jessica is standing alone basically in the "worst" lol you girls are so freakin' jealous my god lol. pathetic. lol another example at how stupid and nasty you groupies are. lol

I mean wow...get over it already, seriously why would your little boy band members want you nasty groupies when they could have someone prettier and more decent like Jessica who isn't a drooling fan richard simmons? lol I really hope she has dated a ton of those boy band members just to richard simmons you groupies off more. lol she should consider it atleast lol.

Guest vnsmnone12

Well, for the worst personalities, I chose Jessica. I'm not telling why. I really don't wanna cause more fights about this. <_<

I didn't vote for her based on her rumors. Those are history. That's all.

Call me a liar or accept the truth.

Lol you are a liar though lol

You said you don't want to cause anymore 'fights' and you admitting that you picked her because you're a jealous fan girl would be the cause of that so you pretty much just admitted why you picked her, groupie.

Guest fan_girl_91

i know people are gonna argue over the worst poll. lols. i think people are gonna say jessica b/c of the rumors.

the best is taeyeon. lols. that's why she's the leader<3

i agree with this quote!!! i knew that jessica is going to be the one who gets the most from worst personality because of the rumors. i think to me, her personality is very cute and sexy in a way. i didn't pick jessica by the way for worst personality. i think they all have really good personality because that's what makes them who they are. so i had to pick a random one. but for best personality. i pick yuri though. she's always the crazy/wild one in the group, i don't know... that's how i feel. you got to have a crazy/wild one in the group, right??

Guest koreanishballet

Best: Seohyun! she's so innocent but has an adorable and mature air to her

2nd and 3rd would probably be taeyeon and hyoyeon personally

Worst: i didnt vote, but well, jessica's attitude did really irk me a teeny bit during the mnet episode- but she's a great dancer and singer, very all rounded and she really can manage and handle situations very well. so no one gets my vote for that

i must say that i cant really tell what YoonA's personality is though- she doesnt express herself alot i feel

Sunny and Yuri are always bouncing around, forever being cheerful (and random)

SNSD hwaiting (:

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

Best, I picked Sooyoung because she's SO adorable and funny on Chunji with Sungmin.

Other wise. I picked Jessica for worst. Although she doesn't have the worst, I've just seen nicer vibes from the everyone else. I like them all though.

Guest mochamist

I think SooYoung has the most friendly personality. It seems like she's made for the camera.

It seems like HyoYeon has the most odd/jealous personality? esp. with tae yeon

Guest lucky*13

01. Seohyun

02. Hyoyeon

01. I think Seohyun looks pretty wherever. Photoshoots, performances, radio shows, anything.

02. The reason why I picked Hyoyeon is that she doens't look good when she's onset. But her photos are pretty good.

Archived